Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Call for NPCs (updated ToC)

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 am

very awesome lil game man! I can't wait to see more. Maybe I'll try and make a char for ya.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Sun May 31, 2015 7:36 am

Thanks. i've been looking after my sick father this week, who inturn made me ill. which slowed down progress. now i'm getting better i'll probably speed things up again.

i can post some snapshots of work if people want to see.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby salted » Sun May 31, 2015 8:30 am

NekoYuki wrote:Thanks. i've been looking after my sick father this week, who inturn made me ill. which slowed down progress. now i'm getting better i'll probably speed things up again.

i can post some snapshots of work if people want to see.

I have played the game and I must say I am impressed by the amount of work you've put into the game.
I really like how I could almost interact with everything.
The story was very well written and the characters look very intresting!
I'm looking forward to see more of your work.
If you need some help with writing or a scene.
I know a thing or two about RPG maker. The basics.
With kind regards,
Salted
salted
New to the forum

Postby player1 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:39 am

Name: Tom Akehurst
Species: Human
Class: Nymph
Personality: Cheerful, bit of a know it all, geeky yet sociable, a bit feminine

Tom stands at a good 6ft, His body's frame is thin, borderline skinny and clearly showing a lack of physical excercise. Upon looking at his face, one could see deep blue eyes which are sometimes covered by his shoulder lenght and curly brown hair that, mixed with his soft looking face and skin makes him look feminine on first glance. On contrary to the stereotype he doesn't wear glasses, and since he ended up in hell, dresses in rags as it is more fit for his new role in the underworld. Flavor wise, girls have found that he tasted pretty much like steak.

Optional (but bonus points)
How they got to hell/died: Tom was made POW by the human puristsin the attack on Valencia's town, kept alive thanks to his unnatural knowledge. Brought upon one of the generals, he was offered to help the Iron korps defeat the rest of the hybrids but refused... way too vocally. This helped him get acquainted with the said general's digestive track and gave him a one way trip to hell. He was 'convicted' for half a century in hell due to certains unfavorable events during his life.

Backstory: Tom himself came from a modest family. Child, he had a burning passion for stories and the young boy frequently went to the priest, the library or any place he could find books in. At first he began reading famous heroic tales but it quickly bore him. He went for general knowledge, and as the time passed he became the librarian's apprentice, then the town's librarian himself. He boast about the fact he's been reading all of the books in the gigantic library he was keeping and the local townfolk adressed to him for tipes and hints on any and every subject. Tom has an ambiguous relationship with monster-folk. A traumatic event at the age of 11 made him hate their guts as a group of monster thiefs murdered his dad. But as the time passed curiosity overtook hatred and he began studying monsters and hybrids, so well that it is why he finished in hell. His cheerful demeanor always made him friends, even if e was most of the time busy reading and /or expanding his library. He seems to have a knack in sciences, particularly in chemistry but he never went past 'babie's first experiments'... at least until he went to hell

What they're doing in Hell: Tom is unfit to work in the mines like other male Nymphs. His geeky body couldn't stand much work, but he quickly became useful as a labrat of sorts, supplying demanding incubus and succubuses with knowledge while being the guinea pig as well, he usually roams nearby one of the sciencey demons and sometimes helps other Female Nymphs with chores

Anything else you feel important: TOM could be all OOCly like a 'lore developper'. Using his genuine knowledge and curiosity to inform the MC with lore based infos or giving hints about quests, unless he finds himself digesting of course.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 am

I really rather like that idea Player1 -w-

it's outside the norm, without being overpowered or lore-breaking. I'm pretty sure i could work that in somewhere
NekoYuki
???

Postby player1 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:45 am

NekoYuki wrote:I really rather like that idea Player1 -w-

it's outside the norm, without being overpowered or lore-breaking. I'm pretty sure i could work that in somewhere

Glad you like the idea. I do like Halc's setting and wanted to fit it as best as possible. Feel free to ask if you want details, this was kinda like a 'flash idea' i got when looking at your thread.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:24 am

Rakdosa is okay, right? I'm willing to make changes to make her better suited, but I don't see any feedback regarding her to know if I made any errors and as far as I can tell (I maybe mistaken) she doesn't violate any of the guidelines put up...I think, I often can't see things wrong with my work unless someone tells me.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Rakdosa will probably need to be modified based on what Halc tells me. but the general concept of a chaotic succubus is always good
NekoYuki
???

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:01 pm

New attempt at abiding by the ToC / ToS of NPCs you want. if it's still not up to par... well, I'll just leave it here regardless.

Name: Innya Servia
Personality: Slightly Sadistic
Reference art or a detailed description:
Long black hair, greenish-blue eyes. Caucasian, if not a bit pallid/creamy. Curvacious, huge bosom, slightly thick thighs.

Optional (but bonus points)
How they got to hell/died: Attempted to shrink a rival mage, but ended up being killed in the process.

Backstory:
They aren't really well-known, and in fact still just an apprentice really. They found a means to shrink others, and started doing such for fun. While she tended to unshrink people after a while in the not-hell world, she won't unshrink you here if she somehow manages to. After all, it's hell. her shrink spells are nearly as reliable as they were in the real world, but CAN fail, and HAVE failed numerous times. She doesn't know any of her previous spells besides shrinking however, and does not really care. She's also quite physically weak, and can faint on occasion if something (or someone) is too sexy/strong for her.

What they're doing in Hell: Serving a sentence totaling over 2500 years. She tends to get more years added every day whenever she attempts to disobey hell higher-ups.

Anything else you feel important.
She can attempt to shrink the player indefinitely (until they die or she unshrinks them) this can be useful for getting places not possible before hand, or getting special scenes or internal journeys for special materials / etc. It's not 100% accurate, and if it fails, she will usually shrink herself. As time passes, she will eventually be more accurate. She can only shrink people who are of the same class/rank or lower. (IE: Has to be a nymph or slave currently.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

I can't wait to see how many character get in
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 am

I liked the NPC's that were already in the game to be honest.

I'd just take simple NPC's. They are NPC's for a reason, not main characters. Having NPC's with huge backgrounds don't really fit in. If you're looking for NPC's, I'd just take them from some books/movies/games you like.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:50 am

forumlurker wrote:I'd just take simple NPC's. They are NPC's for a reason, not main characters. Having NPC's with huge backgrounds don't really fit in. If you're looking for NPC's, I'd just take them from some books/movies/games you like.

tbh, i prefer my npc with some kind of background so i do not get the feeling they've been added just because we needed npcs to fill the map. I also think it's the general thread when we see games like Skyrim or GTA, in their own domain there's so much lore peoples can write an entire wiki page of them (which i love to look at). In the end i'd prefer complex lore based npcs, but each their own opinion!
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Alright I'll give this 'create an NPC' a go.

Name: Sandra Meelar
Species: Human/Demon
Class: Succubus/Demon
Personality: Motherly (for a demonic creature) but with a voracious appetite for nymphs who she finds attractive or any that she finds without a branding mark.

She stands taller than most Succubi and is borderline overweight due to her constant devouring of nymphs, most of the weight is focused around her belly. She has long flowing blonde hair with just a hint of red streaks. She dresses in some of the finest clothing and always has a nymph to carry her bags. She has peircing green eyes that flash with a touch of yellow.

How she got to hell: It is not entirely known how she died or if she even has. The current assumption is that she was summoned by mistake by a pair of nymphs who believed they were summoning an angel to help them escape. Unfortunately for the pair, by entering hell, Sandra was bestowed with a huge amount of demonic energy, causing her to instantly become a powerful succubus. The pair were very quickly taken in by Sandra, she devours thae as often as she can.

Backstory: Growing up as the daughter of a very powerful Countess, Sandra found that her subjects were intersting and she often enjoyed their company rather than the dignitries that occasioned the Manor. However, soon after becoming the new countess she lost her home after the lands were comandeered by the Queen for use as an industrial megacentre. Her lands contained vast amount of coal and iron. Confined to her Manor with only her servants to comfort her, she began to see them as her own children. During a bitter war with a rival queendom, Sandra's lands were targeted by a massive spell, that promptly killed many of her subjects and left her with very little, save for a faithful maid. She was summoned to hell along with said maid during the final assault on the palace of her Queen.

What is she doing in hell: Even though she herself rarely did anything wrong she unknowingly supported a Queen who had begun committing genocide and acts of human and demi experimentation. as such she can never truly leave hell, despite the fact that she may never have died. At present she runs an auction house for nymphs and slaves, where the higher demons and Succubi/Inccubi can buy and brand their own nymphs. The nymphs under her protection are cared for more than those in the 'Nymph Sanctuary' but the price is that they must be far more obediant and will frequent Sandra's gut whenever she gets hungry, which is quite often. However she looks upon these girls as though the were her subjects and will never purposely harm them.

She has a bad habit, though none of the other Succubi seem to care, of belching loudly during the digestion of any nymphs she eats and will never excuse herself. She can devour far more than any of the other Succubi and is also a profeciant fighter, being a Countess meant she had to know how to fend off any unsavory characters.
She has been meaning to set up a beauty salon for the highest of Succubi, along with a bathing area for the nymphs of the city.

Name: Alice
Peronality: Shy and very obediant to her owner

She stands roughly half the size of her owner, Sandra Meelar, with red hair tied into 2 pigtails with balck bows. She has light blue eyes and a mole near her lower lip. HSe wears a maid uniform that was purposely commisioned by Sandra.

How she got to Hell: She was summoned with her Mistress, Sandra.

Backstory: Born into a family that had always served the Countess of the day, Alice was gifted to Sandra when she was only 10 years of age,

What is she doing in Hell: She is the personal nymph of the Succubus Sandra Meelar and branded as such, she can only be eaten by other succubi if her owner wishes it. She runs the behind the scenes of the Auction House along with keeping the other nymphs in line while they look after Sandra's house.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby evilogith » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 pm

well That Sucked' i was Hoping to Fight in This Game :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZippyShanks » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Name: Zippy Shanks
Personality:
Generally cheerful, but her pleasant omnipresent smile hides some rather terrible traits. She acts humble and meek around the succubi and incubi, generally obeying their orders and is usually not too hesitant towards being devoured. To other human nymphs and slaves she is usually sympathetic and friendly, though towards demihumans and otherwise non-humans she is sarcastic, spiteful and if the occassion allows it, sadistic, trying to cause trouble for them wherever they have the bad luck of meeting her. She keeps up this habit even if she is punished for it, though she hopes some of the succubi find her antics entertaining.

Reference art or a detailed description:
http://imgur.com/z359gYv

Zippy stands about 5'5" and wheighs roughly 130 lbs. She is caucasian with long blonde hair to the small of her back and a pair of blue eyes.
A remarkable feature about her is that she always smiles, even in her sleep and even when she is angry, which may create a start contrast to the mean things she often says.

How they got to hell/died:
She joined the Iron Korps and died in the war against the demi-humans. Since she did so remorselessly and unrepentantly, her sins were wheighed heavier. Arguably she knew full well what she was doing was evil and persists in it anyway. Maybe she belongs in Hell?

Backstory:
Here's the thing about propaganda and ideology, it gets stuck in your head. Once it takes hold it hardly lets go anymore and you will feel an itch to talk about it and let it cloud your judgement. This was the case with Zippy, having grown up separated from demi- and non-humans she was susceptible to the Iron Korps human purist ideals. At first she would discuss it, then it gnawed at her more and more untill it led to action. Albeit a very misguided action, Zippy signed up for the Iron Korps and was trained to become a soldier. When they declared war upon the non-humans Zippy fought in several battles and eventually died ingloriously, with several deaths wheighing down her soul. Much to her horror her deeds were not looked upon as glorious or even righteous and Zippy was damned to 1500 years in Hell.

What they're doing in Hell:
Serving her 1500 year sentence. Among her favorite chores are helping out in the kitchen, mainly seeing as other nymphs are occassional ingredients. Though this doesn't exempt her from becoming an ingredient herself if she screws up or if no other nymphs are available. She tries to be friendly with the cook.
ZippyShanks
New to the forum

Postby xIso » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 am

Name: Izul DeMarta
Species: Demi-Human Squidgirl (Ika, I believe, would be the term.)
Class: Succubus
Personality: Odd, absent minded, intelligent.
Reference art or a detailed description: Izul is a thin, tall, pale skinned ika, usually wearing a dark blue wizard hat with a small brim and decorated with a pair of sliver crescent moons, one imprinted on the front and the other, about the size of her hand, hanging by a short cord from the tip, as well as a similarly colored robe with long, loose sleeves, a slightly darker stripe going up to a surcoat around the shoulders, and a kind of cloak-type cloth behind her legs that tends to trail behind her. Her simple pants are black and very tight. She wears a pair of sleek black boots, designed for comfort rather than protection. A small head-fin pokes out from her hair, and she usually has four tentacles twice the length of her body, which are retractable at will.

How they got to hell/died: Poison.
Backstory: Izul used to be one of the most astounding minds on the planet, collecting large stores of books and ancient scrolls, adding them all to her store of knowledge. She had no qualms about stealing, mugging, or even killing in order to acquire as much knowledge as possible. She could tell you any thing that had been written down, so long as it had been read by her. However, one of her nephews decided to take her collection for himself, poisoning one of her meals. After a lengthy sentence of about two hundred years, she decided to stay, as Hell happened to have a store of books greater than hers...

What they're doing in Hell: Reading, mostly, gathering knowledge.

Something to note: She has yet to do vore. .3.
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Glad to see a nice number of contributions for npcs. Some of these are very usable. some less so, but i won't name them. The squid is maybe. i'd need a user provided sprite for her.

i'm still working on this game, albeit slowly honestly. Life has been a shit lately. my parents are constantly arguing, and a hostile living environment is hard to get inspired in. but it's still going. if anyone wants i'll post some progress shots.
NekoYuki
???

Postby HyperlinkError » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm

of course we'd love to see some progress shots, don't be silly
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:04 pm

I have to admit, both of these games, the one by you, and by Hal, are incredibly good games considering the circumstances they were made under. Fetish games, with this kind of deep plot and story, with good quality level design, rarely ever come to exist. And what's more, they're both free. In fact, both of these games, with just some minor tweaks here and there, I think have the potential to be sold on the shelves at game stores. They wouldn't become legenady games, like things such as mario, zelda, or the elder scrolls, but I feel that they could actually make pretty decent games, all things considered. You two should be proud of what you've accomplished.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:44 am

I thank you so those kind words. i'm hoping 0.2 is also of good quality. my main issue is my work ethic. frankly i'm slow, lazy perhaps and can only do this either on a few days of strong inspiration, or forcing myself. Part of my big issue is trying to keep quality up while adding the fetish elements in, particularly vore. several of the "succubi" i have in hell i'm wondering "Do i give this generic NPC a vore scene?" as well as tryign to break up the monotony of hell's fire and brimstone to keep it interesting.

but as promised. here's some screenshots. remember, these are unfinished. Some of it is cut off by the site. so you may wish to open the pictures up seperately.

The library. here i plan to put a bunch of lore about the game, world, ect. as well as a few tips and events. there's a classroom annex built onto the side. Even some greenstuff. the crystals are creating a bio-sphere. more on that ingame.

Here's some houses from around hell. some big, some small. i tried making it look a little more built up than halc did.

Some more houses, and the outside of burning towers.

One of the poorer houses in hell. Yup. there's still a rich-poor gap even in the afterlife.

Further proof. One of the "richer" demons. according to Halc, a lot of wealth is merely dictated by strength. but i plan to balance that in certain towns, liek this one.

Tell me what you think.
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game