Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018 May~

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) [Bugfix 12/19

Postby noilylo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:27 am

hoora ! thanks for such good new , It's honestly the best game i've played so far since Gulp quest . I try a lot of games on this site and yours are from far my favorite ! hope to enjoy the new uptade soon .
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby gravifan89 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:37 am

Rather like this one. I'm sure I haven't found everything, but I've found enough to keep my attention.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:26 am

Personally, I'm really looking forward to hearing more about how people can learn how not to digest others as was shown off by the traveling merchant :)
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:12 am

*Boop*

You dead?
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby noilylo » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:09 am

Maybe D:
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby NiceGuy18 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:15 am

Golnor wrote:*Boop*

You dead?

No I don't think this is dead. I think it is just time.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Tue May 03, 2016 2:57 am

Golnor wrote:*Boop*

You dead?

While Eka's is pretty much the only forum I browse that does not punish necromancy (posting in a thread older than two weeks when you aren't the original poster attempting to make a news update), please never do this.

This bumps a thread to the top, someone checks it thinking something new happened, and then all they get is you asking a question that is quite simply rhetorical.

Asking if a project is dead into open air only to get no official response is an answer itself. If you want a better one, direct message the creator so that only the person you most want to hear this sees it.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 09, 2016 6:32 pm

I hope in the future once your a high enough level you would be able to go back and eat Ria. And maybe(either from digesting Ria or after eating enough girls), our character can start tweaking her personality(like becoming more ravenous like Ria, even getting a cute little tongue out sprite when preparing to gobble up a girl!)
Oh, just the thought...
Turbotowns
???

Postby SJ777 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:00 pm

You can already eat Ria. Not sure what the minimum level is for it, but 8 and up definitely work.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 09, 2016 7:26 pm

SJ777 wrote:You can already eat Ria. Not sure what the minimum level is for it, but 8 and up definitely work.

I just found that out. She's pretty silly. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby nnn4463 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:19 pm

I loved this game and can't wait for more in the future :)
nnn4463
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Wed May 11, 2016 11:16 pm

I like this.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Sat May 28, 2016 1:28 am

Been a while since we had any news on this game, is it still in progress ?
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby DatNoob123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:48 am

I would really like to see a vore scene with the guide girl. I say i play the game too much, as im level 32 but, what else am i gonna do? Anyways, i hope you are successful with you upcoming stuff!
DatNoob123
New to the forum

Postby NiceGuy18 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 am

me too. i hope to see something new soon.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby MellowYellow » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 pm

I really enjoy what you've made so far, and I just have one question which is: why do the potions exist? After a fair amount of searching I haven't found a use for them since you can't go back to the first scene or use the shrinking potion on anyone. Anyways, thanks for the demo of this really promising project.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 am

MellowYellow wrote:I really enjoy what you've made so far, and I just have one question which is: why do the potions exist? After a fair amount of searching I haven't found a use for them since you can't go back to the first scene or use the shrinking potion on anyone. Anyways, thanks for the demo of this really promising project.

If memory serves
Spoiler: show
there's the girl with green hair in a sailor suit in a cave near the beginning. If you have the potion you can shrink yourself when she tries to eat you and, if done right, escape.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirov » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:14 am

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:
MellowYellow wrote:I really enjoy what you've made so far, and I just have one question which is: why do the potions exist? After a fair amount of searching I haven't found a use for them since you can't go back to the first scene or use the shrinking potion on anyone. Anyways, thanks for the demo of this really promising project.

If memory serves
Spoiler: show
there's the girl with green hair in a sailor suit in a cave near the beginning. If you have the potion you can shrink yourself when she tries to eat you and, if done right, escape.

There is one more scene with the girl that takes you hunting.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:45 am

Hi there. Sorry for the long silence, and sorry even more to disappoint by posting without any kind of update. And thank you very much to everyone who has offered kind words since the last time I said thanks.

The game's not dead, I'm still thinking about it and I still visit this site. But since giving an exact date so far has not worked out for various reasons, I will just say that the next update will be coming out whenever I get in the mood to finish working on it and have the time.

In the event that the game does die (which ideally will never happen, since it's not supposed to be super long in terms of gameplay), I'll be sure to release the assets and project files so that someone else could pick it up and work on it if they wanted to. That shouldn't be necessary, though. Even if life does keep getting in the way, I do intend to finish this project no matter how long it takes.
Last edited by RediQ on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
RediQ
Participator

Postby RediQ » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:50 am

As the above posters mentioned, there's currently a couple of uses for shrinking potions. Unshrinking potions (a.k.a. shrinking antidotes) currently do nothing, but they play a major role in one of the encounters I have planned for the next release.

Money will also have a small purpose in the next update, but it won't be totally worthwhile until the town and shops are added.
RediQ
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game