skyrim devourment Online Server

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: skyrim devourment Online Server

Postby rathdakrogan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 am

Also since this is a community server im hosting im open got mid suggestions just send me a link and ill add the file to the collection also can go ahead and compress a file with all the mods required if thatd help people out too, and finally last question which devourment version do we want? 0.65, 0.65d, 0.7dev?
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:05 am

rathdakrogan wrote:Also since this is a community server im hosting im open got mid suggestions just send me a link and ill add the file to the collection also can go ahead and compress a file with all the mods required if thatd help people out too, and finally last question which devourment version do we want? 0.65, 0.65d, 0.7dev?

Nice looking forward to the server!

Some what a bummer, the R9 290x I've been using for the last couple years stopped working properly a couple days ago, its still under warranty so I've sent it to asus to repair/replace it. I have a 6750 for now which will work fine for vanilla but it can't really deal with a fancy enb. I won't be able to enjoy skyrim or fallout 4 with the fancy graphics for a few weeks. :silly:

Custom hair, revealing clothes and armor, decent female face and body textures. Probably better if you keep the total amount down due to file size, as those categories can get pretty big. There some other fixes and quality of life things that could be added as well, but I think the best thing to do is start with the bare minimum requirements for devourment and then expand a bit on that. I'll update this with some suggestion links tommorow, for now I need sleep.

Edit: So I'm going to assume the server is going to use cbbe hdt because cbbe is stated as a requirement and cbbe hdt is a very commonly used body. As long as the body has HDT I'm fine with it. I still like manga a bit more personally, but I can request a personal clothing mod later when I've dedicated enough time on the server to feel like I've earned a personal clothing request.

This mod does all vanilla armor with cbbe hdt bodyslide and doesn't go over (200mb) most armor replacers go well over 500mb (looking at you, 700mb vanilla armor manga conversions, and your incredibly high poly counts ).http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

- This mod has some amazing face textures (20mb) that align very well with the below body textures neck seams. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

- The smooth version of this mod (20mb) body skin matches Gat's custom belly texture used in v.65 well.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2841/?

- KS hairdos HDT physics has like 70 styles and is like (70mb), KS hairdo's has like 500 without hdt and goes over 500mb. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?

- Enhanced character edit, because its amazing for creating and editing characters (24mb). (also saves me like a year of face editing because I can import saved faces ^^; .) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?

- A good HDT physics, what one really is up for debate as its largely preference (natural vs jello vs fake), but I do have one saved to backups that has a very realistic belly and boob bounce I've grown fond since i found it a couple years back, it's link is now buried in thousands of pages of loverslab comments.

- some sort of sexy walk animation that sways and jostles the belly a bit when walking, I'll upload the one i've been using for years if needed.

Those are all main female eye candy things I've seen work very well with devourment. There is some other things such as different races, eyes, and makeup but they are not anywhere near as important as the above (race stuff will likely be among most requested stuff).

- Brawl bug fix (unable to brawl due to magic use or npc use devour in brawls and break the game.) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24020/?

- Depending on if the server will run vanilla skyrim, any of its dlc, or legendary. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/?

You probably know your way around skyrim's mod structure already, so if you would like me to, I can compile some these mods, devourment v.65, and its various addons, into a .rar and send it to you. Total size would probably be around 500mb after compression. I can send individual stuff as well.

Let me know of your thoughts on this, thanks
End of edit

I vote v.65d, so it can be hosted here without underage shit storm, also I'm much more familiar with getting those versions working properly as well troubleshooting them.

Cheers
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rathdakrogan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:28 am

gaaaaah another wrong part this time the problem is because the error I'm receiving is from a damn riser card who in gods name built this server and for what reason would they choose to have a x16 port only support x8 cards?!?!? anyways the server is still a no go until I can determine how to run this problem out, skyrim is so annoying to require a actual card to run the server I'm almost tempted to just ditch this whole thing its costing me a motherload, and I cant run from my desktop tried that the system cant handle it and run windows 10 all at the same time..... ill try something out tomorrow until then the server is on hold and at risk of failing.... also the last time I choose dell as my server choice.
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:35 pm

rathdakrogan wrote:gaaaaah another wrong part this time the problem is because the error I'm receiving is from a damn riser card who in gods name built this server and for what reason would they choose to have a x16 port only support x8 cards?!?!? anyways the server is still a no go until I can determine how to run this problem out, skyrim is so annoying to require a actual card to run the server I'm almost tempted to just ditch this whole thing its costing me a motherload, and I cant run from my desktop tried that the system cant handle it and run windows 10 all at the same time..... ill try something out tomorrow until then the server is on hold and at risk of failing.... also the last time I choose dell as my server choice.

Ah thats unfortunate, I'd think with a company like dell you should be able to work out some sort of credit or way to exchange it for the right part, so long as the part has not been tampered with and works fine. I stopped using dell back in 2003, in favor of building a superior machine for less money. My R9 should be able to run a server but I do not plan on running dedicated server, a wan like Hamachi or Tungle seems like it might be the way to go if your just playing with a few friends at a time. I won't have that card back for a couple more weeks though, this 6750 gets like 5 fps with the expensive enb on.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Have you considered running a virtual machine on the server? You'd be able to spoof hardware and trick skyrim into thinking you have a physical card to run the server, even if the architecture doesn't technically support the card. I presume the server doesn't actually render the game, or at least, you can set the specs as low as possible (some mods offer performance cheats to run absolute minimum specs if you must run the game itself in the server, rather than just host the environment.)

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rathdakrogan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Omg the virtual machine worked!!! It had something to do with the pc server software running the server edition 2008 skyrim somehow wouldn't run with that operating system. Anyways going to run some final test and will open the server for a test run hopefully tonight or tomorrow
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:26 am

Hey Rathdakrogan, what's the story on this? It's been almost a month since the last post in this thread, so I was just wondering.

In about another week I should be receiving an upgraded gpu rma delivery. (Broken 4gb r9 290 exchanged free for most likely a refurbished 8gb r9 390 due to manufacturer out of 290 stock.)

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rathdakrogan » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:45 pm

so far almost 100 percent of my attempts end in a motherboard failure so I'm gonna try outsourcing to a hostable server, as of now its on hold... from my understanding it wants to run the game in windows, meaning I cant run in terminal view, which in tern means I have to run the game on a desktop which so far Hamachi fails 100 percent of the time as well, that said ive nearly given up because I don't have the means to keep running through pc parts... I'm just going to have either make a new multiplayer mod or actually mod the online mod...
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game