skyrim devourment Online Server

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: skyrim devourment Online Server

Postby rathdakrogan » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:35 am

Chryseum wrote:If it didn't work I didn't have the server live at the time, so it'd be best to re-attempt.

i was having the same issue where the game would keep getting failed connection but would allow me to connect... im trying to determine if the server software is actually going to work.... it may be the game server isnt actually going to work at the moment.
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chryseum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:46 am

rathdakrogan wrote:
Chryseum wrote:If it didn't work I didn't have the server live at the time, so it'd be best to re-attempt.

i was having the same issue where the game would keep getting failed connection but would allow me to connect... im trying to determine if the server software is actually going to work.... it may be the game server isnt actually going to work at the moment.

I solved that issue by using my local IP instead of the WAN. I'm able to connect but the problem is getting others in :(
Chryseum
---

Postby Midir » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Guys I hold fingers for you :)

Are there known online servers though ? It's a challenging task, I bet it would be very hard to implement the vore version of skyrim on a server like that, even if pvp and pve is allowed..
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chryseum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Midir wrote:Guys I hold fingers for you :)

Are there known online servers though ? It's a challenging task, I bet it would be very hard to implement the vore version of skyrim on a server like that, even if pvp and pve is allowed..

Well for servers there are two options. You can either attempt to join mine, which I'm hosting specifically for this mod's users, or you can go to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67038/ which has a list of used servers by others. If you want to test if you have Tamriel Online set up right, I'd recommend using one of the listed public servers due to better stability and knowing that it works.
Chryseum
---

Postby Gah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:46 pm

I seem to have it working.. I think. .. I can get it to attempt to connect, but trying to connect to the public servers I always get 'connection failed'..

I really hope mods can't conflict this, or I'm kinda screwed. :/
Gah
Participator

Postby Chryseum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Gah wrote:I seem to have it working.. I think. .. I can get it to attempt to connect, but trying to connect to the public servers I always get 'connection failed'..

Unless you don't have SKSE or scriptdragon you should be fine. Could you share which server you're trying to connect with as well as show what your TamrielOnline.ini file looks like? All you need to show is the IP and port.
Chryseum
---

Postby Gah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Chryseum wrote:
Gah wrote:I seem to have it working.. I think. .. I can get it to attempt to connect, but trying to connect to the public servers I always get 'connection failed'..

Unless you don't have SKSE or scriptdragon you should be fine. Could you share which server you're trying to connect with as well as show what your TamrielOnline.ini file looks like? All you need to show is the IP and port.

[LanSettings]
connectionip=174.111.234.149
port=1283

This is what I tried last, your server from a previous post.
Gah
Participator

Postby Chryseum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 pm

So that confirms the IP is not working. Replace the IP with 192.168.0.41 and if it doesn't work, it's most likely a problem on my end.
Chryseum
---

Postby Gah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:00 pm

I just tried it, I come in, wait for the thing to say it's ready, [TamerielOnline] Started, so on. Hit Home on keyboard. She starts casting the spell. In the couner it says 'attempting connection with server' and then not a moment later 'Connection failed' -- Lemme try joining another public server, though.
Gah
Participator

Postby Gah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:11 pm

I don't seem to have any luck connecting to -any- of tthe servers listed thus far. So, could very well be my end... just not sure what o3x
Gah
Participator

Postby Gah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Hm, should I have a Tamrelonline.esm? or something like that. I swear I see on in all these who tos, But I simply do not have it <.< I don't get the 'test server' thing either.
Gah
Participator

Postby Chryseum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:44 pm

There's no esp or esm file for TamrielOnline. I'm not sure why none of the servers are working for you, but your best bet would be to ask the mod author on the page. They're usually pretty good at helping people with the client.
Chryseum
---

Postby kenny316 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 pm

They also had an update today to the online thing.. so everyone should grab it.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chryseum » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm

kenny316 wrote:They also had an update today to the online thing.. so everyone should grab it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Also my server is no longer up, so you will not be able to connect at all.
Chryseum
---

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 pm

For those of you testing servers, canyouseeme.org can be a good test if people will be able to connect.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Gah » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:09 pm

I'll fiddle with it tomarrow.

I hope ya'll connect and have fun. n.n

Oh, and I'm really curious to know if increasing your avi size will show up for others. So, if ya'll do connect, maybe you could test that for me.
Gah
Participator

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:59 pm

So...we did get online, we used a public server, found a little area where we'd not be interrupted...and promptly crashed out repeatedly, couldn't hit eachother, sometimes showed up as imperial guards, sometimes naked, sometimes correctly (though rarely.) It's a great mod, but has a long ways to go. I have hope for it still, though.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Chryseum » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:03 am

Nomad_Zeke wrote:So...we did get online, we used a public server, found a little area where we'd not be interrupted...and promptly crashed out repeatedly, couldn't hit eachother, sometimes showed up as imperial guards, sometimes naked, sometimes correctly (though rarely.) It's a great mod, but has a long ways to go. I have hope for it still, though.

Logged on to add in. We learned custom mods don't show, including devourment. It can also not be used on others, nor can you harm other players. It's coming along, but there will be much time before devourment would be compatible.
Chryseum
---

Postby 20threeyears » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:46 pm

is this still running? haven't tried online yet
20threeyears
New to the forum

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:49 pm

The mod is still working, yes. However you will not be able to use devourment on or with other people.
Chryseum
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game