VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server. Get hy

Postby Slayer3345 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 pm

doomrider012345 wrote:Hey, is my tower still there...? It's almost impossible to find, but it's somewhere beyond the Slayer HQ island...
Just look for the massive cobble tower :3 you'll know if you see it as it is one of the tallest structures from basically sea level~

Last I checked, It was there, and only a few chances from where I built the first version of my Star Ship.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomrider012345 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 am

Slayer3345 wrote:
doomrider012345 wrote:Hey, is my tower still there...? It's almost impossible to find, but it's somewhere beyond the Slayer HQ island...
Just look for the massive cobble tower :3 you'll know if you see it as it is one of the tallest structures from basically sea level~

Last I checked, It was there, and only a few chances from where I built the first version of my Star Ship.

Oh, that big starship engine in the sky is yours, eh? If I was able to, I would take it and build my own battle-ship :D
But alas, I have no computer atm, and not enough time to build a prey-controlled war-machine... :3

also, it's too bad I cannot build some sort of cloaking-field around my tower ;-;
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Quick question about the server this is tailsthebest here been on every now and then but I wonder what are the rules about building your own house?
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayer3345 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:43 pm

xsallyxacornxx wrote:Quick question about the server this is tailsthebest here been on every now and then but I wonder what are the rules about building your own house?

For the most part, if it isn't marked by something by someone, it's up for grabs. If you still aren't sure, then ask the person who owns the property in question.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.7 Minecraft vore server

Postby Potato » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Sylvira wrote:
Rumor wrote:Can I complain about how something recent has been handled? One of my friends, the owner of the "Eevee Forest" logged in today and found that his whole base had been removed by the mods for being too close to someone else's base or something like that. Not moved, as far as we can tell, but just flat out deleted and signs left asking him to move the chests. (Except they aren't all his chests and furnaces since myself and another friend had the forest as a secondary home). With no warning or anything. Not only that, but he can't even reach the chests or build to reach them because it's a town now, so he's forced to troll by not removing them and he can't get to his stuff if he changes his mind about quitting the server over this.

I can understand if he was too close to someone who was there first in an easily missable base and no warning signs about not wanting neighbors or any markings about what territory they had and hadn't claimed and they wanted his base moved. That's fine, to me at least. Though the mods or admins could have tried contacting him about it and asking him to relocate. You know, talk to him, tell him what's going on, get his side, and handle things in a fair manner. But just outright deleting his base with no warning at all is, lemme be honest, pretty much griefing. A strong word but... what else can it be if someone's base is erased with no contacting them first when there was no prior indication or warnings they were not permitted to build there? And, on top of that, locking him out of his stuff by making it literally unreachable for him now?

I know this isn't a professionally run server and is done for fun and all of that but, seriously, this was handled really badly.

This.

I've been spending a long time searching for somewhere with intelligent admins, and, sadly, I'm still looking. A friend of mine built his home in a forest nearby another player's home thinking nothing of it; lots of people have obviously been building near each other, both in spawn and elsewhere! There had been no signs asking people to not build nearby, proclaiming that they didn't want neighbors, or anything of the like. He built in an area that (like the rest of the server) was easily presumed to be free land. The fact that his home was deleted on the basis that the other person was there first completely in disregard of the situation or the time he spent building his home is ridiculous. While I've enjoyed the attitude of a few of the OPs I've already been frustrated by some of their questionable behaviors (like in one case when I was randomly pushed to my death by an invisible mod), and this is way beyond the line. I'm done with this server and warn new players: you need to ask everyone on the server (including people who are offline and have been offline for at least a week or more already) before you build or you may just get kicked to the curb.

Hi, im a new op on night's server (Under the name Cookies on IRC). i have looked into this issue, and i found the logs for that time the forest still existed, tho i cannot fix what has already happened, i can recreate the forest as it was.
Here's my observations of the forest: http://imgur.com/a/85XXL
I myself do not approve of ops abusing their privileges, if i discover more abuse of privileges there will be consequences.. \o

Oh and im the new plugin dev :oops:
Cookies signing off - :arrow:
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby liam123 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:37 pm

hiya I have a complaint about the current vore plugin gitching out

I was doing an rp when i anal vored someone else they digested with out the command to initiate it if someone could look at it that would be much appreciated
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:55 am

Slayer3345 wrote:
xsallyxacornxx wrote:Quick question about the server this is tailsthebest here been on every now and then but I wonder what are the rules about building your own house?

For the most part, if it isn't marked by something by someone, it's up for grabs. If you still aren't sure, then ask the person who owns the property in question.

Thanks I found myself a free spot to build a home in the Swamp Area ^^
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:54 am

liam123 wrote:hiya I have a complaint about the current vore plugin gitching out

I was doing an rp when i anal vored someone else they digested with out the command to initiate it if someone could look at it that would be much appreciated

I think this happens becuse said person died in your stomach, from fall damage or from being teleported into a wall,
To stop this from hapning mae sure your prey is in full health, and you guys arent that far away from spawn,
Note that you should not vore ppl in an other dimension, like the nether, market or the flat vore world, the TP will be messed up then,

This will be fixed in the future when the new vore plugin comes out, :)
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server NEW PLU

Postby Raeziel » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:32 am

It's a really good serv with a very cool and friendly community already love them all ^^
Raeziel
New to the forum

Postby doomrider012345 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 am

I was thinking... If you guys made a modded server, one of the mods could be the Morph Mod! The morph mod allows a player to kill a mob, then become that mob at will, with a special ability (or abilities) from that specific mob! As in, if they kill a bat, they can fly! Now if you combine this with mod packs like hexxit, tekkit, Thaumcraft, or something else, along with the server's optional mod (MPM2), it could be really fun :D
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:17 pm

doomrider012345 wrote:I was thinking... If you guys made a modded server, one of the mods could be the Morph Mod! The morph mod allows a player to kill a mob, then become that mob at will, with a special ability (or abilities) from that specific mob! As in, if they kill a bat, they can fly! Now if you combine this with mod packs like hexxit, tekkit, Thaumcraft, or something else, along with the server's optional mod (MPM2), it could be really fun :D

We had a modded server, died within a month, noone joined it,
ppl are afraid to install modpacks and/or dont know how to do it.
we even had a custom vore mod, that allowed you to see tummy buldges and whatnawt

also modded servers are quite lagy and most ppl online are still running windows XP
So yeah no modded servers. maybe in the future?
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Ok I got a MAJOR Bug to report I was playing today testing out the Mob Preds got eaten by a Zombie Pigman worked fine but after that nothing else could eat me I would start digesting but stay outside the pred I tried the Suicide Command, Vo Stop Command Disconnecting but nothing works I cant get eaten by preds and I cant tp as it says I am still in a Stomach Please Help :(
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:58 am

xsallyxacornxx wrote:Ok I got a MAJOR Bug to report I was playing today testing out the Mob Preds got eaten by a Zombie Pigman worked fine but after that nothing else could eat me I would start digesting but stay outside the pred I tried the Suicide Command, Vo Stop Command Disconnecting but nothing works I cant get eaten by preds and I cant tp as it says I am still in a Stomach Please Help :(

My devs is working on it as we speak, Anyway to replicate it would be helpfull, :)
We disabled the beta vore for now, so you should be outside of any mob stomahes
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server Maintie

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 am

Server is under some maintenance while we fix some isiues, will be back shortly, sorry! :D
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpotTea » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:48 am

Well this all sounds most interesting! o3o Will get a minecraft account and play around for when the server is up again >_>;
SpotTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomrider012345 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Ugh, wish I had time, and access, to get on this server ;-;
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:03 am

Bookmark for now, plan to be online soonish
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby cakemanisreal » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:50 am

I may as well bookmark this as well,because I'll be joining this server soon...
I will be planning on making a new modpack exclusively for ATLauncher; GajinCraft! I'll need help on which mods to add to this modpack,through...
cakemanisreal
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby liam123 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 pm

hi id like to alert any admins currently on that the xp grinder warp has been griefed possibly during the griefer raids on the server if any admin could hopefully restore it I'd be very grateful

the list of greifs I could spot:

the skeleton spawner was broken
a 2 high hole to get to the previous greif above
half the soulsand and netherwart was stolen to make potions
and random pillar of netherrack has been placed making it ugly
I might have missed a few things

if this could be resolved and fixed i'd be very grateful

with regards Selestyse.
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:01 am

I think I'll definitely join this! But unbirth makes me very uncomfortable, and saying it's just blocks doesn't really help, since they still represent stuff. I assume if I state I don't want it people will respect that?
eatmeplease
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft