List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby Granite » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:18 pm

talonsaurn wrote:Goodness, was thinking Of posting a link to mine here" he Lodge", apparently already done, Though really there isn't any M/F stuff in it of note now, not sure where people have picked up that idea, eventually its pretty likely but hardly something to advertise at the current state

You can still make a separate thread about the game. That should give it more attention. There's several games in the list that already do have separate threads.
Granite
Participator

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Anyone know how or where said unbirth is in the game labeled as "Elsa's Motel"? I've only encountered everything crush and gore related aside from some typical "swallowing the bug" scenes. Or is underwear crawling what counts as unbirth in the game?
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:14 pm

The Lodge has been updated with a second expansion.

Update notes:

"New things to do -
Characters
Taxi Stand is open, but have to make a call to get there-basic oral ,Should you have gotten the reward from five favors or more you might be able to use the phone for other things... look around for numbers
Fevor added, very basic oral, (Fem Jagter pred)
Hearsay's room is open, simple oral vore, even if he hangs out in a different room.
Hyena can be interacted with and get eaten by, if you can't see him..he can't see you though, bring a ligh

New Scenes
Can bring Trevor to Hess.... leading to dual AV option
Av scene for Bear
Rat Dispossal scene(alternate digestive path)
Can now eat the Chef if you've proven your Gluttony
player disposal scenes for eating Trevor and Maxwell
Finding the right item will show a dragon has gotten someplace he doesn't want to be, having the right wristband and a proper hunger can get you out of that place as well
Pouncer's Favor can be earned(feeding him someone without going yourself or..another object)
Placeholder for Hess's Favor, get the favor no real scene
Snap Band unique scenes, Green-cement, Red-tailnoms, Blue-macro/vore, Purple-bladder vore

-New traps
Sleeping Bag trap
Vending Machine doom(1 ender so far)
Catsuits can be ...mind altering now
A few Items designed for eventual uses, NYI traps and so on, can be explored with but final effects not ready)

Quality of life- Set the Patrol messages and weather to appear as separate colors, same with the in tummy ambiance effects.
Characters you ask things to should now reply with blatant hints about topics they know about.
as always, lots of various updates and bugs"
Granite
Participator

Postby talonsaurn » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 am

Another update to the Lodge, feels very odd to have the last two updates on this thread be mine, will have to really slow things down
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19509731/
This update is “Coming Back for More”

One of the most important aspects added in this expansion is a character who will not hump, not gulp, or not do anything to you, not even give you his name, It is called simply, Bandtrader...because that is what it does.. It will offer you a chance to exchange your earned favors for objects.(Favors as the currency you acquire rather than the mementos that are attached to them). The obvious things you can earn are extra snap bands that you didn't pick up, your no longer limited to just the one you start with, as more unique scenes are added based on bands this can only make things easier...

The Bandtrader also has a few other items for sale that are quite curious, a very mundane one is a sickle which prevents one specific random attacker from going after you, situational, but a very dangerous predator. The OTHER item though is the real treasure, its a simple collar that you can use inside a predators stomach to reform yourself and leave a lump of meat in your place within in exchange, a get out of gut free card that works very well...with some nuances... on can only carry one at a time, It will not save you from scenes where you don't land in a belly, just not enough time. They won't work in non stomach vore locations as well.. however that still leaves the vast majority of encouters reformable. By the nature of the game you can only get limited favors(Baring bugs, 7) so purchases from the trader should be thought through

One word of warning, if you haven’t discovered the shortcut to being able to pred yet its not advisable you trade your favors away before you earn your belly, the trigger for that uses the same currency

OTHER ADDITIONS
Now though thats a lot of fun, and the main meat of the expansion, other things of course have developed as well(Along with bug fixes)

Deep past the woods is a Elephant who'll turn at least one npc you can carry to him into a bit of your wardrobe, the brute might also engage in a rather hardcore Egyptian style end if you get stuck in a vending machine

Haji(Hyena) and Scalegut are now structurally active, both can be fed multiple meals from the same source, the later randomly stalking them once he has been triggered(Random chance of snatching a follower each step, and if disposal set leaving the remains), while Scalegut can get his extra meals in a fitting way to his persona.. In each case they eventually(Might not make the update) react to you much more pleasantly if you've fed them first

Talon is more functional, can be eaten, you can eat him, some interesting results if your dragon food,
Finished the two followup scenes after feeding endeavor.
2 more of the lodge members now can appear in the trophy head to eatcha up

can do the naughty with Max, Larry, And Becky now, its a preliminary setup for eventually player CV as well

two new macro scenes, one in peppers room, One at the model city, both happen only if your small(and might need a specific magazine..its “Adult”rated afterall

If you eat to much, have to many meals in your belly you can' end up with a new scene that you probably expected.. (Currenly need 6(or 7final number not in stone) meals, though one you can nosh counts twice

New scene that only happens if you enter a certain pitch black room in the dark.(crush/constrict/soulvore)

BUGS Fixed
Some of the more odd bugs i've fixed
Vending machines are more balanced now
The Disposal scenes after feeding a pred should now work better(very odd bug)
talonsaurn
Been posting for a bit

Re: List of Twine/Text-based Vore Games

Postby dingotush » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:47 am

Granite wrote:
gooper wrote:don't know if this would qualify, but there is technically vore content (you can eat others.)
mostly wg stuff though

http://wolfnose.org/fur/plump/gamefx.html

Hmm...the game is really shallow. I'm not sure if I should add it or not.

I'm afraid my game is at an early stage of development, and as reported there's no vore content beyond the ability to consume slain enemies. While that may be enough for some, it's not really vore centric (yet). I'm totally going to check out the other games listed here though!
dingotush
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:31 am

Skyrim: CYOA has been updated to Version 3.0. Patch notes:

"04/09/16 - V3.0 - 95 new scenes. Some typos also fixed"

Consume has been updated to Version 0.37. Patch notes:

"New

* Players can now collect and view keys.
* Cover charge detection is now in place in the club. Consume is having a special, no cover charge!
* Ann will now correctly give you your gym keycard when you sign up
* DEBUG MENU: Quest stages can be set directly. WARNING: will not give out related keys.
* Players can sign up to be eaten as prey
* Added Guffin back to the ice cream shop
* Added Bessie back to the ice cream shop
* Added the black market to the game.
* Added the dragon back to the general store.
* Added the general store's warehouse. You can't yet work in it though.
* Added the ass back to the game, player's can't yet encounter him.

Changes

* Changed the way the conversation system flags work, making them much more dynamic and expandable
* Fixed empty tooltips.

Bugfixes

* Fixed a crash in the conversation system"

The Hotel has been updated, no version number change. Patch notes:

"Fixed BV path bug, added another partially finished path to Room 3, featuring same size OV, added UB to elephant in Room 1"
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:53 pm

The Lodge has been updated with a fourth expansion.

Patch notes:

"Scenes added
Grilled option in the Kitchen(one variant
Wrong Number for Phone scene setup(25% trigger chance), Also can Call the pizza place now for a scene, number is where you'd expect
Alt(Kinky mag req)scene for eating to much (40%)
Random macro encounters(non fatal) if shrunk, roughly 3 % per step that something happens
Eventide's Guardian might take you to jail if he think you are “Up to something” by being blatantly randy
Small reward scene for feeding hyena 3 meals, Gotten by triggering his stalk and having him snatch all three "Scout" followers(Jimmy, Brandon, mark0(might be buggy,especially with lightplay),gain his favor
Favor scene for Scalegut if you've fed him the three “Scouts”
Scalegut Bellyrub added if you've fully fed him
If you can lift him,Hess can be made into a fursuit
Plunger found somewhere can be used on one lodge member to get a AV scene, its half done, not sure when i'll finish

Expanded/added to encounters
Can do “nothing” and get a scene when you and Trevor are both snatched by Hess...Trvor doesn't come out as well
Minor shitting scene after feeding Hess.

NPC(prey)
Player digesting NPC scene for Larry
Larry would make a handsome something wouldn't he
Humpable Sandy
Placeholder human prey(s)

Experimental/testing scenes Added
Orca Blowhole vore
Orchid scenes, two+structure for rest
Demon otter Hug(TF), ending but not exactly fatal

QOL fixes
A good number of various bugs
Raccoons a bit quicker to his noms,Rats a bit slower
Can set your Species now, Minor buffs for the most part, one scene if your a wolf with the scoutmaster as an experiment(Some random chance), otherwise might just start with an item here or there, might be used for unique scenes later"
Granite
Participator

Postby vernam » Mon May 02, 2016 2:32 am

The hotel is updated to ver 0.30

04/28/16: Added CV/UB encounter to Room 3, added Room 4 (currently only OV, will have others in the future)

also, Elsa's motel link is dead. there is no game in that link. we need to find another active link.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Mon May 02, 2016 4:09 am

They took the online EM link down? Here- offline link download to all versions, including the .5 version still in progress. You'll need Quest to run it if you don't have it aleady, but at least it's a way to still play it.
https://mega.nz/#!AJkD1DZL!IXkpt2k5h6oM ... 5J1LmQYAD0
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Mon May 02, 2016 6:56 am

Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Mon May 02, 2016 1:41 pm

RC8015 wrote:Here the new online link from fa: http://play.textadventures.co.uk/Play.a ... mjkiw1vplq

1. Why repost The Hotel link when it's already IN the list and HAS the right link?
2. Your post looks like you're trying to post an online link to Elsa's Motel that doesn't exist at the moment, if you look at the last 2 posts for context. Please fix that- misleading.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:43 pm

killermeow wrote:
RC8015 wrote:Here the new online link from fa: http://play.textadventures.co.uk/Play.a ... mjkiw1vplq

1. Why repost The Hotel link when it's already IN the list and HAS the right link?
2. Your post looks like you're trying to post an online link to Elsa's Motel that doesn't exist at the moment, if you look at the last 2 posts for context. Please fix that- misleading.

If you click on the link on the first page, you'll find that it will take you to the previous version of the game. However, if you look into the user's userpage, you'll find that there is a new one. I maybe wrong, but I think that the link Killermeow posted is the newest version of the game. While, as previously stated, the link on page one is of the previous version.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

No no no... Look, The Hotel link that HE posted goes straight to the link of the online build of The Hotel, HOWEVER the link on the first page for The Hotel links to the FA page for it. The thing with that is the FA page has a link TO the online version on it, BUT that dev updates the online version without putting it on a new page, so there's no reason to change The Hotel link over. Even if they put up new FA submissions, they still have the same link- the only thing different between the FA submissions are the version #s in the title and the changelog, the online build links are the same.
What I linked was the Elsa's Motel files from GiantessCity, because the dev of THAT game took down the online version for now, so the Quest Files are the only way to play it at the moment. I'm not sure how you got the two games mixed up, or the two of us mixed up. Hopefully that should clear things up.
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Fri May 06, 2016 9:57 pm

I've added the new game Advent Vore to the list.
Granite
Participator

Postby talonsaurn » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:58 am

another small update to my game,a few more scenes, but had put it up so techincally has been an update every month thus far
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/talonsaurn/
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... /the-lodge
talonsaurn
Been posting for a bit

Postby luxario » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:57 am

https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/q6fc Found this whilst randomly browsing, just contains oral vore.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snorlaxkid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:58 am

luxario wrote:https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/q6fc Found this whilst randomly browsing, just contains oral vore.

How do you even browse for that stuff? The site is very unhelpful for finding work done by other people.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:39 pm

The Lodge has been updated with a fifth expansion.

Patch Notes:

"Under the Bed action in peppers room(CV, OV(Planned)
Sauna encounter can lead to being CVed)
Harvest Vore expanded, If you go to the belfry you could find yourself in deep trouble(By being carried there Or by investigating yourself) ...and without a proper offering to feed the person who lives there... your doomed..around half of the offerings have voyeristic vore scenes

Pouncer Av, IF your being hunted and have the right mag
New Dangerous Trophy head installed....
Parking meter encounter, (CV)"

The Showers has been updated with two new characters (the second having a useful object).

Hint on obtaining them (may require repetition to trigger): Security Counter and Bench Press.

Redscale's Adventure has been updated to version 0.27.2

Patch Notes:

"SexXP: sexual actions now grant sex-based XP, which can take the place of either passing or failing to trigger level ups.
Cum limit: most sexual actions will now deplete your cum, which resets during rest/load, and grows over time as you explore.
Harem: the new harem building will convert your remaining cum into sexXP if you rest at the base it is located in. If you stock it with pawns, you will gain SexXP toward their racial leveling, which can help you work them up.

Silver tier weapons: higher level versions of many weapons in the game, using resources found in the Shadow Woods combined with silver ore (made from coins). Silver tier armors were already in the game for some time.

New verbal combat options: These options change dramatically based on who you are facing and aren't available for all foes.
Parley: attempt to reason with your opponent. May give your foe a free shot, but if they listen you can use your choice from six random Arguments drawn from your pool to persuade them away from fighting, and toward fleeing, joining you, or having sex instead. By default, you have one Argument for each stat, basically arguing how great you are. Various triggers can enable more arguments. Different foes react differently to different arguments.
Seduce: attempt to get your opponent to fuck. Most foes that agree will stop fighting at that point, or maybe even join.
Distract: A fake Parley attempt which, if successful, gives you a large position bonus but prevents further Parley or Distract attempts.
Surrender: Give yourself over to the enemy's mercy. May cause instant game over, depending on the foe.

Standard Kobolds, Lycans, and Felines have this implemented so far.

New Perks to read your foe's motives: One each under Wisdom, Charisma, Fear, and Fellowship, you need to have some success using Parley before you can unlock them. They let you estimate your progress toward convincing your foe toward various actions, with higher ranks giving more resolution.

Some base defense fights have been shifted to use single combat now, instead of mass combat. For now, use Hoard Guard for single combat, Barracks for mass combat. That is temporary, though.

Assorted other bug fixes, etc.

New combat perks have been added, and a few others rebalanced. Most now either give a +/-10% per rank to two interactions (i.e. 10% more damage, 10% of roll reduces enemy damage, 10% chance to prevent enemy's roll from counting, etc.) or 20% to one. There are ones that boost Maneuver and Defend, respectively, by 10% per rank on four interactions, but I feel this is balanced by the nature of those actions. (Position bonus can be potent, but can potentially disappear without benefit from a bad move next turn. And healing converts energy to health, which you get for free at the end of the fight anyways, and may cap at your max health anyways.) Each standard combat action now has two to boost it that apply to single combat, one under each offensive stat. Some still have mass-combat only perks as well.

New in 0.27.1:
Losing/tying in non-Redscale single combat should no longer end the game. For base defense cases, you will have the option to let the next member of the guard shift continue the fight, or retreat.
A few other bug fixes."

Box 9 - Slushy has been added to the game list.
Granite
Participator

Postby talonsaurn » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:15 am

The June Lodge Update has been posted, A pretty massive one, really, patch list is at the FA page, direct links to where you can find it follow though

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20252232/
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... /the-lodge
talonsaurn
Been posting for a bit

Postby talonsaurn » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:49 am

talonsaurn
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game