List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Text-based Vore Games

Postby Hivelord » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:20 am

I cant access consume is there another site I can download it from?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Hivelord wrote:Can anyone explain to me how to get the vore options for the player in flexible survival?

There is a topic on this forum discussing this game already, but here are the vore scenes I can remember off the top of my head:

As pred:
If you search (i.e. hunt) for "inner predator" you will get an event that allows you to become vore pred. Vore-ing an opponent causes you to transform into the prey slightly. Almost all enemies are vore-able.
You can UB opponents if you have female genitalia and have the Inner Predator feat.
There is an AV event in the Mall sewers where you can get a snake to live in your bum. He can act as a conversation partner.
Some opponents have custom vore scenes when you devour them.

As prey:
Bound states (i.e. you have to struggle to escape):
Wyvern - Various places, including right outside the library
Feral Sea Dragon / Dragoness - South of the beach area
Salamander girl - Rusty walkways, of the side from the capitol building
Yamato Dragon/Dragoness - East side of the park, UB scene or bound state vore scene available
Sierrasaur - Dry plains

Scripted prey scenes:
Female teddy bear - State Fair area
Snake - Dry plains
??? storyline boss, absorbtion by amorphous blob, non-repeatable
Christy / Stuck dragoness - Search the mall sewer area (UB scene, repeatable after gaining affection)
Doran - Dry plains area, willing non-fatal prey option available
Margay / Megakitty - State Fair area, UB scene on loss
Behemoth - Various spawn locations, CV/UB scene on loss
Bovine - City Park, CV scene possible on loss
Male Naga - Mall sewer, Soft vore loss scene

I am probably missing a few
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hivelord » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:25 am

Skeiron wrote:
Hivelord wrote:Can anyone explain to me how to get the vore options for the player in flexible survival?

There is a topic on this forum discussing this game already, but here are the vore scenes I can remember off the top of my head:

As pred:
If you search (i.e. hunt) for "inner predator" you will get an event that allows you to become vore pred. Vore-ing an opponent causes you to transform into the prey slightly. Almost all enemies are vore-able.
You can UB opponents if you have female genitalia and have the Inner Predator feat.
There is an AV event in the Mall sewers where you can get a snake to live in your bum. He can act as a conversation partner.

As prey:
Yamato Dragon/Dragoness - East side of the park, UB scene or bound state vore scene available
Sierrasaur - Dry plains

Scripted prey scenes:
Snake - Dry plains
Christy / Stuck dragoness - Search the mall sewer area (UB scene, repeatable after gaining affection)

Is there a specific area I have to hunt because I tried it and it says I can't find it here.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:01 am

Hivelord wrote:
Skeiron wrote:

As pred:

As prey:
Sierrasaur - Dry plains

Scripted prey scenes:
Snake - Dry plains

Is there a specific area I have to hunt because I tried it and it says I can't find it here.

Go here. http://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/NPCs_(Single_Player) Or search for Flexible Survival Monsters Vore. Not all of the data is complete but monster locations are revealed.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Granite » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Hivelord wrote:I cant access consume is there another site I can download it from?

Here is the newest version of Consume. I'll update it in the OP as well.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17452436/

But you should be able to play the old versions too. They just run on Flash. Is your Flash player updated? What browser are you using? It works for me in Chrome.
Granite
Participator

Postby Hivelord » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:38 am

Granite wrote:
Hivelord wrote:I cant access consume is there another site I can download it from?

But you should be able to play the old versions too. They just run on Flash. Is your Flash player updated? What browser are you using? It works for me in Chrome.

Well I'm using chrome, whenever I try to go on the link it tells me I'm not allowed to see this even though I have made an account on the site. Same happens with the nex link you put.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:46 pm

Hivelord wrote:
Granite wrote:

Well I'm using chrome, whenever I try to go on the link it tells me I'm not allowed to see this even though I have made an account on the site. Same happens with the nex link you put.

Did you go into your FA settings and allow adult content?
Granite
Participator

Postby DigiThing » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:18 am

EDIT!!!: looks like Skeiron beat me to it. will copy post

Skeiron wrote:

As pred:

As prey:
Sierrasaur - Dry plains

Scripted prey scenes:
Snake - Dry plains

Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Anyone know if the creator of redscale adventures is planning on putting a softer kind of vore, because right now my dragon kills the target each time when I suceed with the roar, I would prefer swallowing a target alive; Or is there already an ability like that and I just haven't unlocked it yet?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby DigiThing » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Hivelord wrote:Anyone know if the creator of redscale adventures is planning on putting a softer kind of vore, because right now my dragon kills the target each time when I suceed with the roar, I would prefer swallowing a target alive; Or is there already an ability like that and I just haven't unlocked it yet?

No, The creator himself [herself?] sayed they're not that big into vore. So, very likely, what you see is what you get.

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Anyone know if the creator of redscales adventures is still working on it or is it a canned project?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Is there really unbirth in Consume? I've searched high and low and haven't found it. Also, anyone know how to get the sex scenes in it? They're all greyed out except for fucking the dragon lady when you die as a male.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby DigiThing » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:29 pm

cthuloid9 wrote:Is there really unbirth in Consume? I've searched high and low and haven't found it. Also, anyone know how to get the sex scenes in it? They're all greyed out except for fucking the dragon lady when you die as a male.

Consume is still a WIP, they update the game weekly roughly be sure to watch on FA so you can get updated.

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Well I was asking because the list on the first page says it has unbirth, and unless that list was from the future, that would mean it has unbirth currently. Or the list is wrong.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:12 pm

cthuloid9 wrote:Well I was asking because the list on the first page says it has unbirth, and unless that list was from the future, that would mean it has unbirth currently. Or the list is wrong.

I'm in agreement....this list shouldn't put tags for something that doesn't exist....if it exists or not in the future shouldn't matter

putting it on the list is setting an expectation
Firon
---

Postby Granite » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:27 am

Firon wrote:
cthuloid9 wrote:Well I was asking because the list on the first page says it has unbirth, and unless that list was from the future, that would mean it has unbirth currently. Or the list is wrong.

I'm in agreement....this list shouldn't put tags for something that doesn't exist....if it exists or not in the future shouldn't matter

putting it on the list is setting an expectation

Sorry about that. I thought there was already unbirth content in the game. I'll go ahead and remove it from the tags for now. Hopefully something like that gets added in soon.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 pm

I guess i'll just keep a running commentary on what is updated, so people know. Since I doubt everyone is memorizing the version numbers. :P

Skyrim: CYOA has been updated to Version 2.05.

Redscale's Adventure has been updated to Version 0.23.
Last edited by Granite on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Consume has been updated to Version 0.16.
Last edited by Granite on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:17 am

Consume has been updated to Version 0.17. Events at the gym are now available, including a more substantial event involving the Gold Club Member (with quick-time events!).
Last edited by Granite on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Granite
Participator

Postby Hivelord » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Is the monitors fun still being developed? The last update was from 9 months ago.
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game