List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Text-based Vore Games

Postby Granite » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Hivelord wrote:Is the monitors fun still being developed? The last update was from 9 months ago.

I believe Mauros said that they are still working on it, but that progress is going slow. That's kinda the case with all of the games listed that haven't updated in a while, the creators said they haven't abandoned the projects yet.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:00 am

Consume has been updated to Version 0.18. Shay, the gym's owner, can now be encountered in the Gold Room and a variety of conversation options are available. The right choices results in you being given the staff room key, but unfortunately there is nothing available in the room for now, except for a vending machine.
Last edited by Granite on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Skyrim: CYOA has been updated to Version 2.1. 7 new pages have been added from a commissioner. The creator, the_Roop, has also made an instruction sheet on finding the newly added scenes, presuming that you're using the Twine version. You can find the guide here.
Last edited by Granite on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Consume has been updated to Version 0.19. The Staff Room now has a workout machine in it, though the effects are random. You can also use the Gold Room machines more often now by activating the Debug menu.

There is also update news about A Curious IM - Monitor's Fun, which can be found in Mauros' journal here. In short, it is still being worked on and, hopefully, will have a new release soon.
Granite
Participator

Postby Firon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:37 pm

there's a new Quest vore game made that was posted in FA around a day ago called "The Hotel"

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17786801/
Firon
---

Postby Granite » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Firon wrote:there's a new Quest vore game made that was posted in FA around a day ago called "The Hotel"

Thanks for the tip. I've added it to the list.
Granite
Participator

Postby betacygni » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Firon wrote:there's a new Quest vore game made that was posted in FA around a day ago called "The Hotel"

Ooh, this is pretty dang good so far even in its incredibly unfinished state. Definitely one to keep an eye on!
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Consume has been updated to Version 0.20. An additional sex scene has been added to the after death scenario.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Redscale's Adventure has been updated to Version 0.24. A lot of useful inventory automation has been added, along with some bug fixing.
Granite
Participator

Postby gooper » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 am

don't know if this would qualify, but there is technically vore content (you can eat others.)
mostly wg stuff though

http://wolfnose.org/fur/plump/gamefx.html
gooper
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:00 pm

gooper wrote:don't know if this would qualify, but there is technically vore content (you can eat others.)
mostly wg stuff though

Hmm...the game is really shallow. I'm not sure if I should add it or not.
Granite
Participator

Postby GDFauxtrot » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 pm

I am currently working on a text-based vore game, but it's still in heavy development. Could it be added to the list even if it's not fully fleshed out yet? (Link to it is in my signature if you're curious.)
Link to my vore game(s) thread. <w< You know you want to.
GDFauxtrot
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:40 pm

Skyrim: CYOA has been updated to Version 2.15. 4 new pages have been added from two commissioners. You can find the guide for finding added sections here.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:41 pm

GDFauxtrot wrote:I am currently working on a text-based vore game, but it's still in heavy development. Could it be added to the list even if it's not fully fleshed out yet? (Link to it is in my signature if you're curious.)

Yeah, it looks good, even if the scenes are limited at the moment. But the amount of detail already included is great. What name should I put it as?
Granite
Participator

Postby Vae » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Just wanted to throw out, Thank you so much for making this list! I forgot how enjoyable this interactive medium was, but I'm having a great time going through the list.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Vae wrote:Just wanted to throw out, Thank you so much for making this list! I forgot how enjoyable this interactive medium was, but I'm having a great time going through the list.

I was just annoyed that there wasn't such a list in the first place on this site. :P Especially since the games are all in completely different places, it's hard to keep track of them all. So I decided this was the best method.
Granite
Participator

Postby gooper » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Granite wrote:
gooper wrote:don't know if this would qualify, but there is technically vore content (you can eat others.)
mostly wg stuff though

Hmm...the game is really shallow. I'm not sure if I should add it or not.

i'm not really saying it deserves to be on the list, i was just was pointing out it's a candidate for it. there isn't much of a vore focus though, so it probably doesn't count.
gooper
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:48 pm

GDFauxtrot wrote:I am currently working on a text-based vore game, but it's still in heavy development. Could it be added to the list even if it's not fully fleshed out yet? (Link to it is in my signature if you're curious.)

I've added your game under the title "GDFauxtrot's Game". If you come up with a title for your game at any point, please let me know.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Consume has been updated to Version 0.21. Lactation has been added to the debug menu and the phone now has hookers enabled, though there's no actual scenes coded for them yet.
Granite
Participator

Postby Kuru » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:41 pm

There's a pretty decent Quest game with a sizable amount of content (geddit, sizable, so funny I know right) that was posted on GTSCity. Still being developed but what's there is pretty good and worth adding I think as the author threw a lot of different types of vore in.

https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=119387
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game