List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby Granite » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:56 pm

A Curious IM - Monitor's Fun has been updated to Version 0.3. One of the paths have been done to completion (offering yourself), while another path has been more or less removed entirely to be worked on (getting him angry and eating your friend).
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:29 am

Redscale's Adventure has been updated to Version 0.26.

"Added/updated content for Dragonbone cave. Starter enemies scale up slowly, so they won't be level 1 forever, but should never be on par with other threats. Nezumi can send assassins after you that -are- a serious threat, but only when your level is high enough and you've accumulated enough threat from fighting off their raids.

More importantly: find your mother's spirit to level up and customize your dragon! More customization options will be forthcoming, though the current ones are likely to be overwhelming as it is. Sorry, I need to find ways to gate these things.

New Wait button allows you to wait roughly one in-game hour. It enforces a small delay before you can continue playing, to accurately emulate your dragon being bored waiting around doing nothing. :) This will allow you to convert some nutrition to energy, and to cycle around to when you're ready to sleep/save again. On the flip side, Nezumi tea is now limited to 1 per six hours.

Other various bug fixes, tweaks, and minor content."
Granite
Participator

Postby ObsidianSnake » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Consume is now at 0.33, and now the club has mildly interactive and descriptive prey. Very much still work-in-progress. I like where they're going with the perk system. Taurs!
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:35 pm

The Hotel has been updated to Version 0.25.

"02/07/16: Added Room 3, with only one path right now. Features OV, AV, BV and UB, all macro/micro. Definitely adding to this in the future but wanted to give you guys a taste.
02/08/16: Fixed probability of encounter underneath bed (from 4%-40% (typos!))."

P.S. For those that need help on getting into room 3, here you go. The key for room 3 can be found in the temple statue area to the north-east-east-east-east of the lake in room 2. Push all the rocks off the towers (quickly, unless you want a bad end), enter into the statue's body, and then take the shape. That'll be the key and you'll be automatically teleported back to the lobby.

The key for room 2, if you still need help with that, can be found in the dresser in room 1. You can find the key for room 1 underneath the trash can in the northeast part of the second floor corridor.
Granite
Participator

Postby amestu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:28 pm

i do not know if this game has been added but it really is a great one (though still work-in-progress): https://www.furaffinity.net/view/18278200/

its pretty much a game where your a dragon,eat stuff,and grow larger.
amestu
New to the forum

Postby necryel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 pm

This is quite an extensive list indeed. o.o'
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 pm

amestu wrote:i do not know if this game has been added but it really is a great one (though still work-in-progress): https://www.furaffinity.net/view/18278200/

its pretty much a game where your a dragon,eat stuff,and grow larger.

I've been keeping an eye on that one. I feel that it's still lacking a bit of content before I should add it, but I might just be missing something when I play it.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 pm

The Showers has been updated to Version 0.2.5.

"CHANGES; 1 new character and 1 new object"
Granite
Participator

Postby ObsidianSnake » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:51 am

Consume updated recently, but... it's very bugged at this point.
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos199416 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:17 am

At the Moment a friend of mine cogo is working on an update for gineb but it is his own version of it and Rake did give permissions =)
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby ObsidianSnake » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Consume has a new version with some fixes, but it still isn't what it was at v 0.28. Still very buggy but promising.

Chaos199416 wrote:At the Moment a friend of mine cogo is working on an update for gineb but it is his own version of it and Rake did give permissions =)

Sweet, look forward to seeing what they make! :-D
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaos199416 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:13 pm

=) you can find him on FA by the way
Chaos199416
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doomlycupcake » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:06 am

i need some help with the Elsa one i am a bit lost
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Postby vernam » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:54 am

Elsa's motel is updated to v0.33 to v0.4.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Can someone please post new links to the following games or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

"The Hotel"
"The showers"
"Micro Adventure"

For some reason I end up on "http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10196791/" and it says "You are not allowed to view this image.".
Why is this?
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speciker » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Nightcrawler99 wrote:Can someone please post new links to the following games or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

"The Hotel"
"The showers"
"Micro Adventure"

For some reason I end up on "http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10196791/" and it says "You are not allowed to view this image.".
Why is this?

You need an account on their website to see some of the stuff
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 pm

I've posted three new games to the list, A Night With Sylos, The Lodge, and Warmth. The first and last use an Inklewriter online page and the middle one uses Quest.
Granite
Participator

Postby Alesleo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 pm

That Lodge game is pretty good but it has lots of hidden scenes, it will take a while to find everything.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm currently making (began just two days ago) a text game. But, I need a coder. I know nothing about codes. It's like speaking greek to me. Anyway, please keep in mind that you'll be making it for free. I can not pay. All I need is a coder, I think. Anything else, like artwork and the story itself, ect... will be my job. Anyone who's interested, please PM me. Once the game has, at least, 4 to 5 rooms, I'll post it here. The name is "Resort for Anime and Pony Ladies".
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby talonsaurn » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Goodness, was thinking Of posting a link to mine here" he Lodge", apparently already done, Though really there isn't any M/F stuff in it of note now, not sure where people have picked up that idea, eventually its pretty likely but hardly something to advertise at the current state
talonsaurn
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game