Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version 4.3.0 | Vore NPCs

Postby lapraslunch » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:37 am

Sheights wrote:
Lucca_Manadragon wrote:Got a idea for a pair of new preds, Latios and Latias, even found a cute idle bouncy anim of latias X3 Links below

Latias:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8kqn ... o1_400.gif (shrunk down it could work given how pixely it is to begin with)
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81 ... latias.png

Latios:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resour ... 5/5309.png
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81 ... latios.png

I would very much like to know where you found the first link. I can't place which game these sprites came from if any at all.

The first Latias gif appears to come from Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire (judging by its movements). As for the other sprites, they come from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I believe explorers of time/darkness/sky is the subtitle).

Btw, I have been watching this mod's development for quite a while now, and I must say, I am VERY impressed with what you and your team have managed to accomplish here. :D Great work. :D
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:33 am

NecrolanceZX wrote:I just can't see Toriel doing vore, personally.

How about if it was Loving, like giving them something they want like being in her belly.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby Topeantonio » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:02 am

:.. If you guys recommend Toriel. Then i recommend asriel or asgore >w>
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:28 am

Kenron wrote:
NecrolanceZX wrote:I just can't see Toriel doing vore, personally.

How about if it was Loving, like giving them something they want like being in her belly.

that's what I was thinking. I could completely see her being a no digest pred
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby treebuddy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 am

toriel was already resquested multiple time to me , but lately i've been busy ,i might do it soon egnouth whit all of you talking about her ^w^
treebuddy
Participator

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:34 am

I could see Toriel as a no-digest pred, and MAYBE unbirth... But I dunno. Who am I to say what can and can't be fetishized? :P
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:39 pm

you know what would be a good vore object? the naga and spider from milia wars you guys should do them they are both ub
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:28 pm

jaebomber wrote:you know what would be a good vore object? the naga and spider from milia wars you guys should do them they are both ub

It wouldn't be a direct rip, those sprites have a much higher resolution than Starbound.
If you noticed the tail of the Lamias is the tail from the nagas/lamias from microwars. So I guess that's technically unbirth.

I have a few plans for the spider girl actually. I'm going to see what happens when you assign a race that doesn't exist. If they appear 100% invisble like I think they will, I can make some fun new NPC preds. The Spider girl being one of them.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fevix » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Sheights wrote:I have a few plans for the spider girl actually. I'm going to see what happens when you assign a race that doesn't exist. If they appear 100% invisble like I think they will, I can make some fun new NPC preds. The Spider girl being one of them.

I think the game would just crash if you did that. Starbound is historically very bad with things that 'don't exist'. You'd have to make a new dummy race with all the image files replaced with blanks. (Would be a great template 'species' to use for other nonbiped preds, too)

What would be the chance of getting, say, a Harpy pred that actually flew?
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:34 pm

hmmm not a bad idea
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby kaze10 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Spoiler: show
Friendly note here to all who lose there ship back to broken tier, if you don't care about being able to progress or so. There is a way to fix / have the ship better.

All you have to do is the following:
/admin
/spawnitem shipT#
Then use the gear with the number in it and it'll instantly upgrade the ship to the number tier you put in, you'll have to replace everything and can't do missions, tech or so, but it at least gives you a bigger ship or same size.

The # can be 1 to 8 as a heads up. Put the number in place of it.

I also saw this had been put recently, but kind of missed it. so it's now hidden in a spoiler.
If everyone was equal, would we be diverse?
kaze10
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 pm

how do i spawn a avali npc i have deed and room w light and bed
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:06 pm

jaebomber wrote:how do i spawn a avali npc i have deed and room w light and bed

You need

An enclosed area
    1 light
    1 door
    Anyone of the vore items (Not any of the preds, but those first 4 items in Belly Bound)
    and THEN you place down the deed.

If it's not the Avali one, just pick up the deed and try again.

Oh Fevix I didn't see that second part right away, a harpy.
As for actually flying that would be very difficult, but I can maybe make the run animation look like it's flying. I'll try to get the former working before settling on the latter.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

it must be a rare spawn for avali cause all i gets are nagas wolfs and humans apex etc
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm

jaebomber wrote:it must be a rare spawn for avali cause all i gets are nagas wolfs and humans apex etc

You need the Avali mod installed, and then you need to go into the mod's folder and ding "Avali pred.zip". Extract this, then merge the folders, making sure you put the same-named folders in the same place as the folders already there (Like, the "Items" folder, move that to where the mod already had an "items" folder. Same with the rest.).

After that, it's just random chance.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:02 pm

i placed them ingirraffe storage and then mods and extracted
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:50 pm

jaebomber wrote:i placed them ingirraffe storage and then mods and extracted

In the starboundsimplevoremod folder, there should be another .zip inside. If you want the avali preds, you'll need this .zip folder to be extracted.

@Mod devs: It may be a lot more user friendly with the Avali addon (And any future addons) if, in the base of the addon's .zip, it was the "items" and "npcs" folders, rather than another subfolder. This way, users simply have to right click the .zip and select "Extract here" and it puts it all right where it needs to be.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:55 pm

jaebomber wrote:it must be a rare spawn for avali cause all i gets are nagas wolfs and humans apex etc

It is a 1 in 13 chance.
Grouped in with the avali, requiring the same items and having the same priority are the 4 foxes, 4 wolves, and 4 lamias.
I plan to fix this in the next update... Wait. How are you getting Human/Apex? That's so weird.

Fevix wrote:@Mod devs: It may be a lot more user friendly with the Avali addon (And any future addons) if, in the base of the addon's .zip, it was the "items" and "npcs" folders, rather than another subfolder. This way, users simply have to right click the .zip and select "Extract here" and it puts it all right where it needs to be.

Will do.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Starbound Vore Mod Server

A very kind soul has agreed to host a somewhat more permanent server than my weekend soiree.
The server is planned to be available 24/7 with reasonable exceptions.
They have requested to keep this somewhat private so if you would like to join us, all you need to do is to PM me.
You will be given the server IP and free to join after that.
So please come play with us!

IMPORTANT:

You need the SSVM and the Avali Triage mod to play without issues.
Last edited by Sheights on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jovial » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:19 am

Just curious, what are the colony npcs introduced, and the requirements to spawn them? So far, I could only get Nagas, Foxes and Wolves, but I was using basic wooden houses... There should be a Slime I'm somehow not able to find, and maybe others?
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game