Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version 8.0.1

Postby Marcus » Sat May 07, 2016 1:23 pm

daww i was hoping that big lovely moth might do something...XD
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Fevix » Sat May 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Sheights wrote:
Fevix wrote:SMall issue: There seem to be pred NPCs in the mall, but they're unable to actually eat you because of the player immunity there (similar to that of the ship)

Nope, they are designed to not eat you, so they don't ruin your shopping experience

There's two that spout predatory lines, I thought they would for certain

I was also kinda hoping maybe.....

What if you prevented them from autonomming, but allowed the interactive nomming?
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 09, 2016 5:30 am

Fer anyone that happens ta actually like the Lynn NPC and her "compression" trick, I've got a modified version of it fer ya'll. :P

Inspired by an earlier comment, I went and tweaked her a bit. Now, dependin' on how much you've been compressed, yer gonna have ta work a bit harder ta convince her ta let ya go. Essentially, each attempt at escaping "decompresses" you by one stage, and once fully decompressed, THEN you can go. Also added a few more lines.

Just replace the pred_uargo.lua file with the one in the zip! (Also, keep a backup of the original fer when ya wanna go on the SSVM server, might have conflicts since the server doesn't have it. :P )
Attachments
pred_uargo.zip
By the way, Sheights, this one's a bit more updated than the one I sent ya earlier.
(938 Bytes) Downloaded 304 times
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:22 am

Love the mod, and just got starbound for it^^ But I don't quite get the system behind Lee-Zha, the huge Serperior. I placed all 3 parts, tail belly and her front. She swallows you, and once you escape, you land in her belly/tail. But the only way I see to escape the belly is to destroy the block. Is that right or do I miss something?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 09, 2016 1:52 pm

RC8015 wrote:Love the mod, and just got starbound for it^^ But I don't quite get the system behind Lee-Zha, the huge Serperior. I placed all 3 parts, tail belly and her front. She swallows you, and once you escape, you land in her belly/tail. But the only way I see to escape the belly is to destroy the block. Is that right or do I miss something?

Lee-Zha's a WIP proof-of-concept fer "pred rooms". She's not quite fully-featured yet.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vae » Mon May 09, 2016 3:21 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:Fer anyone that happens ta actually like the Lynn NPC and her "compression" trick, I've got a modified version of it fer ya'll. :P

Inspired by an earlier comment, I went and tweaked her a bit. Now, dependin' on how much you've been compressed, yer gonna have ta work a bit harder ta convince her ta let ya go. Essentially, each attempt at escaping "decompresses" you by one stage, and once fully decompressed, THEN you can go. Also added a few more lines.

Just replace the pred_uargo.lua file with the one in the zip! (Also, keep a backup of the original fer when ya wanna go on the SSVM server, might have conflicts since the server doesn't have it. :P )

Love this.. IS she supposed to have and actual dialogue lines though? 'cause all she says for me is stuff like "<3<3<3" and "*warmth*"

hope to see this multi-stage compression and resistance on other preds. its awesome, good work
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Mon May 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Streaming some more progress. On the road to 9.0, it starts at 8.1

https://picarto.tv/Sheights

Come join the fun!

Edit: Stream is done. Thanks for joining!
Last edited by Sheights on Tue May 10, 2016 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Vae wrote:Love this.. IS she supposed to have and actual dialogue lines though? 'cause all she says for me is stuff like "<3<3<3" and "*warmth*"

hope to see this multi-stage compression and resistance on other preds. its awesome, good work

She don't talk. :P At least, very rarely. She's more of a touchy-feely-huggy-kissy kinda person. She's the kinda person ta fit "Oh hi, my name's Lynn, you look like a nice person, I like the way you look, do ya wanna stay in my womb for a while?" into a wave, a smile, and a hip-wiggle, but that's rather hard ta convey sometimes. :P

And yah, after I made it, I realized somethin' similar could be used fer preds that need strugglin' ta get out, which I mentioned ta Sheights when I sent him the first draft. However, he mentioned somethin' about an upcomin' overhaul ta the vore system (which he may or may not have mentioned in the stream). Shouldn't be too hard ta recreate this effect, though. Basically just a counter or "number of struggles needed" thing.

Overhaul's apparently gonna be 9.0, though. 8.1.0 is gonna come first. Should have this Lynn upgrade, too~
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:05 am

ok now i'm a lil Curious as to how the Obelisk works or if it's even a functioning feature or just a cosmetic prop
seth270
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 pm

seth270 wrote:ok now i'm a lil Curious as to how the Obelisk works or if it's even a functioning feature or just a cosmetic prop

Right now it's just a cosmetic prop ta go with the Bunyip SPO.

However, there's talk of a future Bunyip NPC, and the obelisk already has a Bunyip tag attached ta it.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 am

Is there any way to get a costume from the nude female humans? Didn't see one in the token shop, but I love how the belly/womb of them jumps up and down after they swallowed someone :)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:Right now it's just a cosmetic prop ta go with the Bunyip SPO.

However, there's talk of a future Bunyip NPC, and the obelisk already has a Bunyip tag attached ta it.

ah Gotcha should be interesting to see what future updates have in store
seth270
Participator

Postby NikkiCB » Fri May 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Love the idea of this mod so much but can't figure out how to get it to work I have used mods before but this one is just fighting me x.x
NikkiCB
New to the forum

Postby ultimated » Fri May 13, 2016 1:45 pm

NikkiCB wrote:Love the idea of this mod so much but can't figure out how to get it to work I have used mods before but this one is just fighting me x.x

Hey there. First, when you boot up the game and look at the red text at the bottom-right corner of the start screen, what version does it say the game is? It'll be "<emotion> <animal>", like "Furious Koala" or "Upbeat Giraffe".
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby StopherTanuki » Tue May 17, 2016 6:24 pm

Hey so i gave this mod a try and i like what i see. A few bugs, such as getting stuck in place after a pred eats you. Resolved by beaming to ship. Also some Vore tenants seem like Tree Buddy seem to not want to let me complete their quests. I got what he asked but i can't turn it in.

I have some item suggestions but i don't know if you are open to that.
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby blackskies » Wed May 25, 2016 5:40 am

Is it possible to access the vore content right away with a new character?
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby necryel » Wed May 25, 2016 10:40 am

blackskies wrote:Is it possible to access the vore content right away with a new character?

You can access the majority of vore content once you repair the ships engines with the 20 core fragments and get to a Gate.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby ultimated » Wed May 25, 2016 5:32 pm

necryel wrote:
blackskies wrote:Is it possible to access the vore content right away with a new character?

You can access the majority of vore content once you repair the ships engines with the 20 core fragments and get to a Gate.

However, this process does take up to or over an hour to complete for a new character.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby LunaraMoth » Wed May 25, 2016 5:50 pm

yes, just go into single player and type in /admin and it should let you instantly complete all the first quests allowing you to go directly to the outpost
LunaraMoth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeldazackman » Wed May 25, 2016 6:55 pm

A faster way to get the vore furniture is to open up the chat command in single player, then enter in /admin , then simply type in either: /spawnitem smallBellyBoundStore 1 or /spawnitem bellyBoundstore 1

Past that if you wanted to spawn in some simple vore npcs (That aren't your tenants), just navigate to "mods/Starboundsimplevoremod/npcs/vore" and search for one that you'd be interested in, then simply click on the .npctype file and open it up to find the spawn name for that mob that can be called with the /spawnnpc command.

For example I can summon a melting christy with this command input : /spawnnpc human prey_dchristy and it will summon one where-ever the mouse cursor is.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game