Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version 8.0.1

Postby bloodle8 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:03 am

I'm havin' some trouble with Lee-Zha. I've got all the parts together, she swallows me, but when I escape, I don't go into the belly room.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby bloodle8 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:11 am

Also, whenever the Lynn NPC eats me, she grows a second pair of arms... Not sure if it's related to me using the spawnnpc command or not.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby TheDragonDrake » Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Which species did you use for the /spawnnpc command? Lynn uses the dummy race so that her actual body is invisible, as with many of the tenants, so that their costumes can be used instead of body sprites. If you used /spawnnpc human pred_uargo the body would then be visible, in this case the arms, as well as the legs if you look closely at her falling animation.

I think you'd be better off using /spawnnpc dummy pred_uargo. Hope this helped!
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu May 26, 2016 4:26 pm

bloodle8 wrote:I'm havin' some trouble with Lee-Zha. I've got all the parts together, she swallows me, but when I escape, I don't go into the belly room.

Is she facin' left or right? She's a WIP, and the method used ta place you in her belly suffers from a common offset problem with nearly any kinda bed/chair/loungeable item.

And ya, what Drake said about the Lynn NPC. I was takin' full advantage of the invisible dummy race used fer the mod's NPCs so I could give her custom animations. Various belly-holdin' poses, a silly fall animation...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Thu May 26, 2016 7:49 pm

I understand this may be coming out of left field, but I wrote a journal entry here describing my current situation and therefor the situation of the mod currently.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7600561/
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Fri May 27, 2016 3:19 am

Is there a way to make it so preds don't eat the guards, they are always swallowing security then screaming for help as a monster kills them. :lol:
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri May 27, 2016 4:54 am

essedess wrote:Is there a way to make it so preds don't eat the guards, they are always swallowing security then screaming for help as a monster kills them. :lol:

Not sure there is a way ta make them not eat guards specifically, but if ya go inta the mod files and find (mod folder)\scripts\vore\npcvore.lua, you can set how likely a pred's gonna target the player or an NPC durin' a nom attempt. The relevant variables are clearly labeled via comments.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaebomber » Sat May 28, 2016 7:18 am

so theres no more updates coming? is that what sheights meant in his journal?
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Sat May 28, 2016 10:26 am

No, although that is a possibility, I just can't spend as much time on the mod as I could. If I start up a Patreon I get more time that I will dedicate to the mod. Importantly, the Patreon is to support me coding, not the mod.

EDIT on that subject here you are. http://issheights-true.tumblr.com/post/ ... on-patreon
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Hey there,

has the option to craft a belly bound store been edited out? i can't seem to find it when i press C
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun May 29, 2016 5:29 pm

player1 wrote:Hey there,

has the option to craft a belly bound store been edited out? i can't seem to find it when i press C

Yup. Latest version, ya go to the Food Hall instead. Head on over ta one of the gateways you can find in nearly any system, and one of the options should be the Food Hall.

Alternatively, turn on admin mode and enter
Code: Select all
/warp InstanceWorld:FoodHall:-:-

Be sure ta turn admin mode off once you're there so the stores aren't filled with non-vore stuff.

Note that while you're there, you can buy the compact holographic version of the BellyBound store, so you can place one wherever ya want.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:09 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:

Yup. Latest version, ya go to the Food Hall instead. Head on over ta one of the gateways you can find in nearly any system, and one of the options should be the Food Hall.

Be sure ta turn admin mode off once you're there so the stores aren't filled with non-vore stuff.

Note that while you're there, you can buy the compact holographic version of the BellyBound store, so you can place one wherever ya want.

i see, that is gonna be annoying since the food hall makes my game lag like hell for reasons unknown. whenever i enter it BAM, lag.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Mon May 30, 2016 9:44 am

player1 wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:

i see, that is gonna be annoying since the food hall makes my game lag like hell for reasons unknown. whenever i enter it BAM, lag.

When opening the game try opening it in x64 Open GL mode.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SloshySlush » Mon May 30, 2016 1:43 pm

I can't find any way to get tokens. Do the NPC tenants give them out as payment sometimes? Because so far I haven't gotten any
SloshySlush
New to the forum

Postby Sheights » Mon May 30, 2016 2:43 pm

That is correct, they only happen about 10% but they still work.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Mon May 30, 2016 2:55 pm

ehh is it just me or does lynn not be anywere but only at the mall for me i look though store and the npc spawns but couldent find her
Halowinner
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Halowinner wrote:ehh is it just me or does lynn not be anywere but only at the mall for me i look though store and the npc spawns but couldent find her

Her name is Lynn ingame but in the code and files ya wanna look fer "argo". An NPC version of her IS walkin' about the mall.

If ya want the tenant, put in some apex, floran, and human furniture and a UB badge. Like, maybe a couple of banana paintings, some primitive Floran art, and some posters from a human bunker.

If ya spawn her in via admin commands, be sure ta use "dummy" as the race, otherwise she'll grow extra arms and legs at times because costume.

SloshySlush wrote:I can't find any way to get tokens. Do the NPC tenants give them out as payment sometimes? Because so far I haven't gotten any

Like Sheights said, tenants will drop their respective tokens as rent payment 10% of the time. Although with the amount of tenants, a couple of them might've been missed and still need their tokens added ta their drops... could just trash the normal rent payment, admin spawn in a token, and claim they gave you the token. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:55 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
Halowinner wrote:ehh is it just me or does lynn not be anywere but only at the mall for me i look though store and the npc spawns but couldent find her

Her name is Lynn ingame but in the code and files ya wanna look fer "argo". An NPC version of her IS walkin' about the mall.

If ya want the tenant, put in some apex, floran, and human furniture and a UB badge. Like, maybe a couple of banana paintings, some primitive Floran art, and some posters from a human bunker.

If ya spawn her in via admin commands, be sure ta use "dummy" as the race, otherwise she'll grow extra arms and legs at times because costume.

SloshySlush wrote:I can't find any way to get tokens. Do the NPC tenants give them out as payment sometimes? Because so far I haven't gotten any

Like Sheights said, tenants will drop their respective tokens as rent payment 10% of the time. Although with the amount of tenants, a couple of them might've been missed and still need their tokens added ta their drops... could just trash the normal rent payment, admin spawn in a token, and claim they gave you the token. :P

About this, will there be any chances to see the npcs in the food hall devour peeps/you? i.. kinda want to feed da moth =w =
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Tue May 31, 2016 6:34 pm

People go to the mall to do shopping.
People can't do shopping if they are ate.
As for feeding the moth, there has been talk about that but nothing in the works right now.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:14 am

Sheights wrote:People go to the mall to do shopping.
People can't do shopping if they are ate.
As for feeding the moth, there has been talk about that but nothing in the works right now.

I guess ill have to wait til the v-world is out then. worth a shot anyway.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game