Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version Rub.4 | Rub them preds!

Postby Sheights » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:01 pm

@xsallyxcornxx

That error is caused by a change in the naming convention in how quest files are handled. So no, it can't be the vore mod.
(custom races have a single quest the game starts as so if you are looking to fix it don't just look for mods that are about quests)
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Ah then it must be the Vore Mechs then
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:28 pm

It was the Vore Mech but now the game Crashes to Desktop whenever I interact with the Bellybound Store
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 pm

You need to re-download from the front page. Again that's a result of the new naming.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Hey guys this is a quick fix.

There are no more lines when you rub a pred from the inside. It's not technically feasible at this time. (Or atleast I can't do it. It appears you can't interact with objects while sitting/lounging anymore)
Instead I have set these lines to play randomly as you are sitting in a pred. In addition to this it will also play a stomach sounds.

I found and fixed the Harpy and Greninja problem as well.

Downloading this will also fix any problems you have with crashing as soon as interacting with Belly Bound.

Please enjoy.

and Perfect Dark let me know if there is something more you would like me to add.
Attachments
StarboundSimpleVore.zip
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 213 times
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PerfectDark » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:21 am

Sheights wrote:Hey guys this is a quick fix.

There are no more lines when you rub a pred from the inside. It's not technically feasible at this time. (Or atleast I can't do it. It appears you can't interact with objects while sitting/lounging anymore)
Instead I have set these lines to play randomly as you are sitting in a pred. In addition to this it will also play a stomach sounds.

Downloading this will also fix any problems you have with crashing as soon as interacting with Belly Bound.

Please enjoy.

and Perfect Dark let me know if there is something more you would like me to add.

I have now added your fix to the front page, merged together with my line fix for the dragons and mewtwo. If you downloaded Sheights version that is fine, but do note that the dragons have a few lines they shouldn't have, and mewtwo will spout belly lines for his CV.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Topeantonio » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:08 am

xsallyxacornxx wrote:So Starbound updated today but I keep getting this error does it have anything to do with the Vore Mod?

That happens to me with the mass effect mod.
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby PerfectDark » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 am

Topeantonio wrote:
xsallyxacornxx wrote:So Starbound updated today but I keep getting this error does it have anything to do with the Vore Mod?

That happens to me with the mass effect mod.

Send me a pm with your logs from [...]\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage and i'll look into what it might be.
As far as i know you shouldn't be getting any errors from the mod, as it works for me and others perfectly fine.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Topeantonio » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:28 am

Small and micro digestion greninjas are still invisible when placed.
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby PerfectDark » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 am

Topeantonio wrote:

Small and micro digestion greninjas are still invisible when placed.

That was my fuckup. Sorry.
StarboundSimpleVore.zip
(1.95 MiB) Downloaded 186 times

Here is a fixed one. Please tell me if you find any other problems. Sorry for all the problems.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version Anim.5 | Animated Preds?!

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:16 am

A pred will say something once when you enter him/her and then never talk again.
:V

Literally JUST tested this with the new Pleased Giraffe stable. No more entry lines, no belly lines or sounds, nothing.
Is this a bug? :V
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby SweetCheese » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:52 am

Hey, I love the mod, and I especially enjoy the little banter the pred says to you before and after eating you.

I've got a question for the programmer. Are there plans to make it impossible to leave one of the hungry preds? I find it a little off putting that they'll say something like "too late now" and then you can just kind of walk out. Also, as an idea if you ever consider that, you could make pressing a movement key while in a pred do something like struggle, play a sound, or cue a taunt from the pred about the prey trying to escape.

This is a truly awesome mod as well. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.
SweetCheese
Somewhat familiar

Postby Topeantonio » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 am

TheSignPainter wrote:A pred will say something once when you enter him/her and then never talk again.

Literally JUST tested this with the new Pleased Giraffe stable. No more entry lines, no belly lines or sounds, nothing.

For me it does work. The times are random, so it can be either 3´-4 phrases and sounds in a row, or take a long while.
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:12 am

TheSignPainter wrote:A pred will say something once when you enter him/her and then never talk again.

This is what happens when a script will crash, all functionality will fail but the object will still be usable.
Which pred is this happening to?

lolcheese wrote:Hey, I love the mod, and I especially enjoy the little banter the pred says to you before and after eating you.

I've got a question for the programmer. Are there plans to make it impossible to leave one of the hungry preds? I find it a little off putting that they'll say something like "too late now" and then you can just kind of walk out. Also, as an idea if you ever consider that, you could make pressing a movement key while in a pred do something like struggle, play a sound, or cue a taunt from the pred about the prey trying to escape.

This is a truly awesome mod as well. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

The first part may be possible. It all depends if suppressing the movement controller does what I think it does. It may be already what is happening when you "sit" in an object.
As for that second thing, it's technically unfeasible at this moment. You would need to implement a key listener as a script which doesn't seem possible.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:42 am

Would it be possible to make a version of Tally with digestion? Seems like it might be possible if you added some frames for the actual digestion belly shrinking?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PerfectDark » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Would it be possible to make a version of Tally with digestion? Seems like it might be possible if you added some frames for the actual digestion belly shrinking?

We're still looking into a way to check player health so we can make digestion. Currently you would have to assume the player has full health on entrance to do anything like that,
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby cakemanisreal » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Okay...So the Vore Mechs mod is actually impossible to use without removing the quests files...You can't actually make the mechs without spawning them in,but I can't seem to equip them. Can someone try to find a fix to this? :/
I will be planning on making a new modpack exclusively for ATLauncher; GajinCraft! I'll need help on which mods to add to this modpack,through...
cakemanisreal
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Sheights wrote:

This is what happens when a script will crash, all functionality will fail but the object will still be usable.
Which pred is this happening to?

All of them, if my test results are anything to go by. :V

Also, they still heal/digest, so there's that.
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:05 pm

TheSignPainter wrote:All of them, if my test results are anything to go by. :V

Also, they still heal/digest, so there's that.

Uh, reinstall the mod and see where that gets you.
If the problem still persists I would guess it's something wrong with your install/other mods you may have installed.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PerfectDark » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:17 am

For all of you artists and spriters out there. We got some good news!

Some of you have wanted us to make digestion possible in the sence that their stomachs would shrink and so, and since Sheights found out how to do animations we decided to look into it. After looking through some code we managed to figure out how we can link the LUA scrips up against player health, meaning we can trigger animations when the player reaches a certant health thresshold. With this we can make the stomach shrink when the prey is down to 10 health, 20 health etc.

If you're interested in making an animated pred with digestion states like this feel free to! If you're not familiar with using the template made, feel free to simply send me the different frames of the animation to me as individual images etc. I will personally put them together for you so it works. If you want to add in custom lines to the pred too that can be arranged.

That's all. Hope to see some cool new animated preds from you guys!
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game