Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version 5.2.0

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:44 am

doomrider012345 wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:
doomrider012345 wrote:I was in single-player, out of admin mode, and on my ship...

There's yer problem. Doesn't work when you're on yer ship.

Why don't you try it then?

EDIT-
it isn't just the ship, 2 of the skins are bugged, one of them that is orange with white underbelly, works fine... though the lines are a bit mixed up for digestion and endo lines...

Ah. Whoops. Sorry. I wasn't totally clear on yer problem, nor was my answer very clear. I meant ta say the reason ya weren't actually nommed by the kangaru was because ya were on yer ship.

Dunno about the color changin', though. I'm lookin' at the files and I can't find what's wrong. I think Sheights has it in hand, though.

I was thinkin' wrong item names somewhere, but all the names seem right...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:52 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:Ah. Whoops. Sorry. I wasn't totally clear on yer problem, nor was my answer very clear. I meant ta say the reason ya weren't actually nommed by the kangaru was because ya were on yer ship.

Dunno about the color changin', though. I'm lookin' at the files and I can't find what's wrong. I think Sheights has it in hand, though.

Ha, it wasn't wrong item names it was wrong NPC names. The Brown one was miscolored orange or vice versa, so when it ate someone it didn't change it reverted back to it's original form.
oh and the blue kangaru belly was named wrong as bluekangarulegsblue. All is fixed.

Update tomorrow hopefully. I figured out how to ask NPC preds to eat you. So get ready for that.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomrider012345 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:43 am

Sheights wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:Ah. Whoops. Sorry. I wasn't totally clear on yer problem, nor was my answer very clear. I meant ta say the reason ya weren't actually nommed by the kangaru was because ya were on yer ship.

Ha, it wasn't wrong item names it was wrong NPC names. The Brown one was miscolored orange or vice versa, so when it ate someone it didn't change it reverted back to it's original form.
oh and the blue kangaru belly was named wrong as bluekangarulegsblue. All is fixed.

Update tomorrow hopefully. I figured out how to ask NPC preds to eat you. So get ready for that.

WOO! BUG FIXES AND ADD-ONS! X3
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomrider012345 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Has the bug-fix been completed?
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:03 pm

doomrider012345 wrote:Has the bug-fix been completed?

No, I got wrapped up in a feature spree. The next update will be amazing.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomrider012345 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Sheights wrote:
doomrider012345 wrote:Has the bug-fix been completed?

No, I got wrapped up in a feature spree. The next update will be amazing.

ah, okay!
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:21 pm

UPDATE: Github manager went to bed. almost everything is done. So I will tell you how this works.

You can now ask preds to eat you. You do this by interecting with them twice in quick succession. Being eaten when you request to be eaten is different in one major way. It never will release you. Interact with them again twice in quick succession and they will release you. I have also tweaked how NPC vore generally works. When the pred is no longer there, (it died, you despawned it, you teleported away) you will be cleared of all effects and free to move once again.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomrider012345 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Sheights wrote:UPDATE: Github manager went to bed. almost everything is done. So I will tell you how this works.

You can now ask preds to eat you. You do this by interecting with them twice in quick succession. Being eaten when you request to be eaten is different in one major way. It never will release you. Interact with them again twice in quick succession and they will release you. I have also tweaked how NPC vore generally works. When the pred is no longer there, (it died, you despawned it, you teleported away) you will be cleared of all effects and free to move once again.

sounds good! thank you for keeping us up to date! ^-^
When do you think you'll upload it?
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version 6.0.0 [TEST]

Postby PerfectDark » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Note: This is a PRE-RELEASE. There are bound to be bugs, problems or other things that needs polish. Please report in if you find any problems or have any questions.

Changelog:
Interact with NPCs (twice and quickly) to have them eat you! Interact with full NPCs to have them release you! Stay as long as you want!

Hey! So we're releasing a new update to the mod, but due to the nature of the features added we decided to release this as a PRE-RELEASE.
This means there might be bugs we havent caught, problems or things that might be more prominent than in our usual builds. Use with caution.
If we can get things sorted out, and problems reported in we can push this out as a fully fledged update (hopefully).

But for now, i hope you guys enjoy this update. Have fun!
Link: https://github.com/PerfectRaito/Starbou ... tag/v6.0.0
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomrider012345 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:32 pm

-removed due to how big it was ._.-
Last edited by doomrider012345 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby dezzykitsune » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Just to let you know, another Fatal Error occured upon trying to run the updated mod which is the following:

Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occured during
loading: (NpcException) Error loading npc type
'/npcs/vore/digest/kangaru/brown/kargaruorange.npctype'
Caused by: (NpcException) repeat npc type name 'dkangarubrown'
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby Sheights » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Go to /npcs/vore/endo/kangaru/brown/ and delete kangaruorange.npctype file. then go to /npcs/vore/digest/kangaru/brown/ and do the same. My bad.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Have you made any progress with figuring out how to get monsters to eat the player, or finding out if it's at all feasible? Love the work so far, you're a trooper :)
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Maenethal wrote:Have you made any progress with figuring out how to get monsters to eat the player, or finding out if it's at all feasible? Love the work so far, you're a trooper :)

It's 100% possible. I just don't have the proper art assets to start experimenting.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomrider012345 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:34 am

ye' still got some color bugging, but at least it works after you delete those extra orange kangaru...
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:17 am

Please, I'm looking for bugs pertaining to the next feature. A lot can go wrong here so use trash characters.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomrider012345 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:16 am

Sheights wrote:Please, I'm looking for bugs pertaining to the next feature. A lot can go wrong here so use trash characters.

*has been using main entire time* UHH
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby erewon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:51 am

Found a bug
When I ask to be let out of a NPC pred, my radiation protection tech wears off
erewon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:37 am

erewon wrote:Found a bug

Now see, THIS is why we have tests. Thank you, this is hugely gamebreaking and I probably wouldn't have noticed it until it was too late.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:18 am

Sheights wrote:
erewon wrote:Found a bug

Now see, THIS is why we have tests. Thank you, this is hugely gamebreaking and I probably wouldn't have noticed it until it was too late.

...Went ta dig through the code when I saw this and WOW. That "cleanser" projectile kinda blanks out EVERYTHING.

Is there a function that blanks out a specific effect? Because if there isn't, I'd recommend makin' it so that the cleanser's LUA does somethin' like this fer a second...
Code: Select all
effect.addStatModifierGroup({
    {stat = "voreImmune", amount = 1}
  })

...add a "voreParalyze" effect as a replacement fer the vanilla paralyze effect currently used, and make all the npc vore effects have "voreImmune" as a "blockingStat". Kinda like the way the existin' Antidote item works against poison effects.

Then again, haven't played Starbound fer a short bit, dunno if this would work.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game