Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.19

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.14

Postby Lithalya » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:13 am

Having trouble with the Colon ending. Got inside, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get out once to go back in. Found the leash and collar, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Probably missing something very basic...any tips?
Insert witty comment here.
Lithalya
Participator

Postby Kinne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Lithalya wrote:Having trouble with the Colon ending. Got inside, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get out once to go back in. Found the leash and collar, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Probably missing something very basic...any tips?

Squirm for me
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anton » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Kinne wrote:
Lithalya wrote:Having trouble with the Colon ending. Got inside, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get out once to go back in. Found the leash and collar, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Probably missing something very basic...any tips?

Squirm for me

Actually, I found a similar issue and the only way I was able to resolve it was by disabling the 'Colon Touch' switch the events are expecting in order to function. Maybe that switch wasn't enabled at some stage beforehand when it should have been?

After that both parts of that segment worked just fine, though!
Anton
Participator

Postby Kinne » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:53 pm

No, it works perfectly fine. As I said, you need to squirm.
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lithalya » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:28 am

Kinne wrote:

Squirm for me

After furiously mashing arrow keys for about 15 minutes to wander all around, I'm afraid the concept of squirming is lost on me. >_<
Insert witty comment here.
Lithalya
Participator

Postby Kinne » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Lithalya wrote:
Kinne wrote:

Squirm for me

After furiously mashing arrow keys for about 15 minutes to wander all around, I'm afraid the concept of squirming is lost on me. >_<

Walk into the walls. If you press left/right when against the left/right wall, the entire map moves. Do that a few times.
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kinne » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Here it is. Version 0.14, the same one you all have, downloaded from the same place you all got it. And it works just fine. And it works with scat scenes and soul vore scenes on AND off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_RIO9p3kU
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hellomynameis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Hello, not-so-much-a-lurker-anymore here, I figured it was the perfect moment anyway, because Neither Kinne, Lithalya, or Anton are wrong! Between opening and closing the game I've found that squirming can either work fine or not work at all, so I've no actual idea what triggers the bug, or why it was fine when I closed and re-opened the game to try again? But I do know that you're all getting mixed results for that reason.

I love the game though, all of the options show so much choices, and I love the depth you can get from repeating some options! I should also point out that the frame by frame way of animating the pictures is pretty amazing!

p.s the rat's menu is still bugged on an infinite loop, even though the UB escape is supposed to be done, it's totally inaccessible and you're stuck talking to the rat until you feed it. :gulp:
Hellomynameis
New to the forum

Postby Lucky » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Version 0.15 patch notes:

- Changed Anon from random character in RPG Maker to a grey avatar representing YOU
- Adjusted some switches
- Introduced and colored the "Rat Anal Fisting" path
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:Hello, not-so-much-a-lurker-anymore here, I figured it was the perfect moment anyway, because Neither Kinne, Lithalya, or Anton are wrong! Between opening and closing the game I've found that squirming can either work fine or not work at all, so I've no actual idea what triggers the bug, or why it was fine when I closed and re-opened the game to try again? But I do know that you're all getting mixed results for that reason.

I love the game though, all of the options show so much choices, and I love the depth you can get from repeating some options! I should also point out that the frame by frame way of animating the pictures is pretty amazing!

p.s the rat's menu is still bugged on an infinite loop, even though the UB escape is supposed to be done, it's totally inaccessible and you're stuck talking to the rat until you feed it. :gulp:

Thanks :iconHelloMyNameIs:, I'll look into it! I've just started implementing the "timeout" room where the character teleports to prevent movement and re-triggering events. Hopefully it'll solve the problem, but I'll work on that next version. : 3

PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER TO DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS SAVE FILES OF THIS GAME BEFORE PLAYING NEW VERSIONS. Thanks!
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.15

Postby PoeticFox » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:14 am

How do I get the accident talk soul offering? I'm very curious about this
PoeticFox
New to the forum

Postby Kinne » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Thank you all, by the way <3
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelet0226b269 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:56 am

Quite welcome Kinne! At this rate, I'm going to probably keep contributing X3
pendingdelet0226b269
New to the forum

Postby Kinne » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:31 am

Aww, you're too nice <3
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PoeticFox » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:55 am

Is is the best made game of this type for vore I've played so far ^^
PoeticFox
New to the forum

Postby Lucky » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:09 pm

PoeticFox wrote:How do I get the accident talk soul offering? I'm very curious about this

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... you need to climb on top of the jar in the bathroom when you're shrunken. Hope this helps!
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PoeticFox » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Lucky wrote:
PoeticFox wrote:How do I get the accident talk soul offering? I'm very curious about this

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about... you need to climb on top of the jar in the bathroom when you're shrunken. Hope this helps!

it did it did! Also I noticed a small typo in the scene where kinne is lying on her rock where her is mispelled hre
PoeticFox
New to the forum

Postby Lucky » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 pm

PoeticFox wrote:
Lucky wrote:

it did it did! Also I noticed a small typo in the scene where kinne is lying on her rock where her is mispelled hre

Oh thanks! I'll fix it by the next patch.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Version 0.16 patch notes:

- Pizza added, no path yet.
- Dildo TF path extended [PLAYER MUST BE OKAY WITH SCAT TO VIEW] courtesy of Chiger. More will eventually be added to this path as well.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.16

Postby 21cibernetico » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:08 pm

I don't really know if i'm doing something wrong, but I can't see any changes in the Dildo TF path...
By the way thangs for the amazing game
21cibernetico
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game