Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:11 am

I feel as though you and sider could find could find some sort of application for using the source code from this mod so ima leave this right here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2362-weightmorphs/
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Horsemenofchaos20 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:59 pm

NPC preds are still a problem. I just tried doing the Mia Quest and it ended up breaking the game, I just sat watching Mia walk around, and when I looked in the console I saw no spells or effects about giving control to the predator that ate your character.
Horsemenofchaos20
New to the forum

Postby SadieWhispers » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Would anyone per chance be able to help me troubleshoot my game. I've installed the devourment from before. I'm starting a new save game. The mods listed are as follows:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
BellyFromWeightSlider.esp
cbbecurvy.esp
devourment,esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
RaceMenu.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp

Hit the batch file in the Bodyslider2 under PSB Body/preset CBBE Curvy

It still crashes at the login screen. right after bethesda's logo. I've been working on this for 5 hours. I'm commited to getting this to work.

Any obvious issues anyone sees from the above?

Thank you for all and any help you can provide.
SadieWhispers
New to the forum

Postby Farfanuggen » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Usually when it CTDs after a start up it means that there is a dependancy somewhere that isn't being met. Try TES5 and see what all the needed mods for each mod are.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby nyanyan » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:42 am

Two quick questions:

1) How exactly does the 'Digest' power work? I use it, get a magic effect for 0 seconds, then nothing seems to happen after that. using the 'Feel Yourself' power just tells me I still have people in my stomach.

2) anyone know how to edit armors? I have a nude armors mod that makes (all vanilla/non-DLC) armor/clothes invisible (kinda, it does change the shape of the body to replace the armor, so if your body is drastically different when ACTUALLY nude, you can tell the difference when you remove armor.) and I was hoping to find a way, somehow, to open the stomach area so the belly can show (though I'm relatively fine without the belly, tbh, the first question's more important to me.)
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:09 pm

nyanyan wrote:Two quick questions:

1) How exactly does the 'Digest' power work? I use it, get a magic effect for 0 seconds, then nothing seems to happen after that. using the 'Feel Yourself' power just tells me I still have people in my stomach.

2) anyone know how to edit armors? I have a nude armors mod that makes (all vanilla/non-DLC) armor/clothes invisible (kinda, it does change the shape of the body to replace the armor, so if your body is drastically different when ACTUALLY nude, you can tell the difference when you remove armor.) and I was hoping to find a way, somehow, to open the stomach area so the belly can show (though I'm relatively fine without the belly, tbh, the first question's more important to me.)

Digest is basically non-functional; you can use the 'Debug Player Belly' spell to reset it, as a workaround.

Alternately, I've started rebuilding Blood of the Pred to allow for that particular error. I'm going to be a day or so more getting it finished properly, but then it should be good to go.

BoTP is here: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376; you'll need Dev 65c for the most recent finished version, unfortunately; I've only just started the Version 7 update.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Breastex » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:40 am

Is this still being worked on? Also, whats the best slider settings for the belly to look normal and not pointy
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Breastex wrote:Is this still being worked on? Also, whats the best slider settings for the belly to look normal and not pointy

I've found that 48% to 50% tends to look the best. Any less and you start getting a 'pancake' belly.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby PSU Saga » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:22 am

Isha wrote:
Breastex wrote:Is this still being worked on? Also, whats the best slider settings for the belly to look normal and not pointy

I've found that 48% to 50% tends to look the best. Any less and you start getting a 'pancake' belly.

Really? Not the 50%-60% average? We are talking about the big belly slider right? I haven't messed with it because I always used the recommended.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 pm

PSU Saga wrote:
Isha wrote:

Really? Not the 50%-60% average? We are talking about the big belly slider right? I haven't messed with it because I always used the recommended.

It's really personal preference, honestly XD. I found that 50-60% looked unusual. I used the normal 'belly' slider, though the Big Belly slider should work, too.
Isha
Participator

Postby slickwick45 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:34 pm

I need a little help. I tried changing around the belly of the mod and now whenever I eat someone the belly, shift to breasts and shift to butt animations won't work. The sounds are all still there but there is no growth of the belly, breasts or butt. Can someone please help me out with this?
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Postby poldenski » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:46 am

I need some help adding the spell from the console as i tried a few time but cannot seem to get it to work as it just keeps telling me its invalid when i type the name so is there a list of id somewhere i need to use to add them.plus i cant seem to get the a belly to appear my character stays unchanged so any help would be useful
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby redblue3222 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi All, i'm back :D

Sorry I've been away for some time. Combination of work, helping my GF move house and the witcher 3 I'm afraid.

I've began to look more into my mod for devourment. I've made so many little tweaks to it over the past month i don't think I'll be able to remember them all but I've only really added in one large overall feature.

I've make a very primitive attempt at a worldspace for the players stomach. Everyone you eat ends up in there and you can go in yourself via a spell to talk intimately with your prey or finish off a resilient bandit by hand that refuses to digest. It also allows you to collect the items off dead prey you want to keep without having that annoying pop up inventory menu activated OnPrayDead that annoyed me and many others so much. As a result I've disabled the menu (yey).

The belly space itself looks pretty awful at the moment. Its just a very small cave room but the framework is there for someone to come along who's good at skyrim house modding or landscapes and make it into a very immersive experience. I'm not too good at doing that sort of thing myself but i'm hoping someone with way more artistic talent than me can step in and help me with this. I'm also planning on making a mod that moves the player to an alternate belly space when they are swallowed by NPC's. There could then be a vorish themed minigame/battle style thing the player has to complete before they are digested to escape. That way those into endo and being prey can have a better devourment experience. I could possibly with a bit of time add it some digestive enzyme or acid enemy's that spawn in the stomach so that the player or there prey have to literally fight for there life inside a belly which i think would be fantastic. There are loads of possibilitys with this system.

For now there are a couple of limitations atm, firstly I would like it if when the player uses the digest power added by my mod, the stomach area would get cleaned up to show that the player has fully digested the contents of their stomach however at the moment it uses the same cleans up scripts as normal skyrim (every 24h or so).

So far I've got the scripts for moving prey into the belly on swallow and the players teleport into there own belly working perfectly, the belly space hashed up and some immersive internal sounds for inside the belly done.

The only other major thing that come to mind that I've done is if fixed a bug in the RND version where RND would not update until you ate a carrot or something. Now it updates whenever you fire the digest spell which is a massive improvement to anyone running RND. I'm still working of making NPC preds work better and fixing scat.

As always let me know if there are any requests/suggestions or even if you think you can help me make a better stomach environment. I should be a little more active now.

I plan to release 1.2, which will include many of the features described above, as a beta latter this week or early next week.

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby redblue3222 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Also if anyone knows how to make the game give you spells automatic when you load the mod cleanly could you let us know. Its a thing that's bugged me from day one and I'm yet to find a way to do it that doesn't leave a nasty script running every time you load the game :/

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:43 pm

I don't know if you've seen it, but Someone modified the Alduin fight (Called "World Eater Beater" I think) to have a stage where you're swallowed and have to fight your way back out, maybe that'll help with some inspiration?
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby redblue3222 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Nomad_Zeke wrote:I don't know if you've seen it, but Someone modified the Alduin fight (Called "World Eater Beater" I think) to have a stage where you're swallowed and have to fight your way back out, maybe that'll help with some inspiration?

Yeah I saw that a while ago, trainwiz was the mod author I think. Good shout.

Ill dig it back up from the nexus and have a look.

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arinote » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:36 am

Ok, stupid question but what's the difference between the RND and the non RND version?
Arinote
New to the forum

Postby PSU Saga » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 am

Arinote wrote:Ok, stupid question but what's the difference between the RND and the non RND version?

The RND version will check and require the Realistic Needs and Diseases ESP file to operate so you can integrate this mod with that one. If it isn't there, your game will most likely crash to desktop. The non RND version does not require the RND ESP file to operate.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arinote » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Can anyone here help with this issue i've been having? so everything works fine except that my character's belly and butt do not change sizes at all and the size change in breasts can only be seen when naked and they look very deformed when expaned, also the digest spell doesn't appear to work. any help would be much appreciated :-D .
Arinote
New to the forum

Postby Vennaya » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 pm

redblue3222 wrote:
So far I've got the scripts for moving prey into the belly on swallow and the players teleport into there own belly working perfectly, the belly space hashed up and some immersive internal sounds for inside the belly done.

i hope this is toggalable in the MCM, i dont always want to be teleported in to a belly if i eat someone/im eaten, not to mention it might cause some conflicts or the inablity to use some devourment addons like the dialogue one, or being buggy or weird with edible animals.

redblue3222 wrote:As always let me know if there are any requests/suggestions or even if you think you can help me make a better stomach environment. I should be a little more active now.

I plan to release 1.2, which will include many of the features described above, as a beta latter this week or early next week.

Cheers

i was thinking maybe implementing a "Lactate" power? right now we have a way to digesting prey, and defecating them though the butt and belly, but nothing to get rid of prey in your breasts immediately. i was thinking turning them in to breast milk and gushing them out would both make sense and be pretty awesome.

i would love it if there was some kind of integration with sexlab perhaps? maybe an auto-swallow of the other party after a sex animation is done with a bit of diagloue like "your body will help nourish your own babies growth" also the same can happen to the player or something, i dont know. i litterally thought that up on the spot, not sure if its a good idea or not but eh. maybe integration with sexlab aroused? so the more people you eat the more you get aroused and if one of your followers sees you eating someone they get aroused?
also, would love to see the ability to change the size of the belly depending on what you ate, if you ate a human for example i'd be normal size, but eating a horse with edible animals would make it much bigger etc etc.
maybe after a follower eats/digests someone you can comment on them having done so, which might lead to another vore act with you follower? maybe someone like that for the player aswell, eg followers will comment on how many people you have digested recently. im just throwing some ideas out there.

anyway, this is an awesome addition to the game, keep up the good work!

P.S any update on the next update and/or might be coming in it other than that you mentioned above?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game