Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Postby coldsteelj » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:42 am

Hello dear redblue3222 and thank you for your hard work with devourment addon. I really like that multiple vore is now real for devourment, but, unfotunatelly, NPC belly bone scaling work awfull on HDT body type. I tried to change weight paint on my HDT body by my hands in last two days, but for some reason scaling does not work like on PSB body (when you change slider position on HDT body there is a lot of distortions in different ways even with smooth weight paint). So, I just wanted to ask if it is real to use additional static belly meshes for every prey which was devoured? For example: if character vore one npc then game load "belly1.nif" and wear it on character instead of changing slider position on NPC belly bone scale. If character vore second npc when previous one still in the belly then game load and equip "belly2.nif" mesh etc. Of course I don't want you to waist your time just for my stupid wishes, but if you have a few minuts to give me advice on what kind of variables I need to change in this part of code then it would be really helpfull:
Spoiler: show
Function OnSwallow(Actor pred, Actor prey, int flags)
float CurrentBellySize = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(pred, "NPC Belly", false)
float TargetBellySize = CurrentBellySize + ScaleFactor.GetValue()
If (pred == Game.GetPlayer())
NumberInStomachAlive.Mod(1.0)
NumberInStomach.Mod(1.0)
EndIf
While(CurrentBellySize < TargetBellySize)
CurrentBellySize += 0.2
NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(pred,"NPC Belly", CurrentBellySize , false)
Utility.Wait(0.1)
EndWhile
EndFunction

If someone who read this forum can also help me to replace NPC belly bone scaling with loading different .nif meshes then help me please.
P.S. sorry for my bad english.
coldsteelj
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:31 pm

So... i decided to try and make a whole clean save without any mod besides the realistic needs and diseases mod along with devourement. Unfortunately for some reason the RND version of this mod simply doesn't work for me at least. I have attempted to remove and reinstall the rnd version and the game only registers that my character is peckish.

Is anyone else having this issue? Because i am really wondering if i am the only one thats having this problem.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rubiont-47 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 am

Excellent mod. But I do not understand how you see your chest and stomach when you look in the first person. What is this mod?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby kongpow » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:38 pm

deamented4343 wrote:So... i decided to try and make a whole clean save without any mod besides the realistic needs and diseases mod along with devourement. Unfortunately for some reason the RND version of this mod simply doesn't work for me at least. I have attempted to remove and reinstall the rnd version and the game only registers that my character is peckish.

Is anyone else having this issue? Because i am really wondering if i am the only one thats having this problem.

Ya sounds like it's not working properly. You should thirst, tiredness, and inebriation too.

Are you using SKSE and SKYUI?

Rubiont-47 wrote:Excellent mod. But I do not understand how you see your chest and stomach when you look in the first person. What is this mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/? I prefer and use version 1.9 of this as it has the MCM menu for easy configuration.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/? For those who prefer a more static head camera mount.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/? Another if you don't like the other 2.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Sat May 28, 2016 2:29 am

deamented4343 wrote:So... i decided to try and make a whole clean save without any mod besides the realistic needs and diseases mod along with devourement. Unfortunately for some reason the RND version of this mod simply doesn't work for me at least. I have attempted to remove and reinstall the rnd version and the game only registers that my character is peckish.

*EDIT* Double-checked and they're both in the right place. Still, double-check the scripts just in case.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby RythmSOUL » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm having a problem with my character models. In game they have their arms to the side, but all the limbs are spread out. I' not sure what mod is causing this but also the bellies aren't working. I'm using V1.1
RythmSOUL
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:19 am

So I need a bit of advice with something. I've followed the instructions to the letter and the mod works...mostly. I can eat multiple people but that's all that works.

The transferring stuff doesn't work as it keeps saying "I have nobody in my stomach....unfortunately" despite the fact I've A. Eaten many people and B. Can talk to them.

Anyone got any advice?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:53 am

LunarCataphract wrote:So I need a bit of advice with something. I've followed the instructions to the letter and the mod works...mostly. I can eat multiple people but that's all that works.

The transferring stuff doesn't work as it keeps saying "I have nobody in my stomach....unfortunately" despite the fact I've A. Eaten many people and B. Can talk to them.

Anyone got any advice?

They have to be digested for you to transfer them, which I doubt you have if you can talk to them.
Try using the digest thing so they are no longer alive before transferring them,
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:14 am

Right! Okay thank you. I shall give that a go.

Could you provide some guidance to something else btw? Repeatedly I have batch built armours using the "batch build" button located on the bodyslide program at the bottom left but..that doesn't seem to make the stomach appear until after I strip? Am I doing something wrong? As I've looked through bodyslide's files for a "batch build" but I can only find it inside the actual program after I start it up. I think it may be due to the fact the PSB body doesn't show up in Bodyslider's body options but I don't know why that would be; the folder for PSB are all in the correct place.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Update:

Okay batch building makes changes to breast size, butt size and stuff like that take effect both in and out of armour but still struggling to get the swelling stomach as a result of eating to display when wearing armours. Any advice?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:14 am

So I don't usually come out of the shadows on these boards but I am curious about a few things, first i would like to say that i have no experience in coding or meshes. So it might already be harder for me, but I would like to ask first Red What mod is this piece of gear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuFq5Xw ... XqlNdPonSw could you link me to it? And lastly how do you actually get the cloths to function with devourment? I am not quite sure how. right now i'm on Dev .70 and last i checked i am on CBBE skeleton.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:24 am

Here;s how I did it Morph.

I downloaded this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Went into body slider, clicked on the "batch build" body in the bottom left and batch built all of the vanilla armours (which are now the above mod's armours/clothes) for the body I am using. In my case it was CBBE HDT body. That got it to work with multi-prey for me.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:46 am

Ill check it out now, might have to come back with some input on this I appreciate the insight Lunar! :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:59 am

This just does not work for me any way, Whenever I eat someone the belly inflates WAAAAY Too huge, Like... Veiw blocking, Floor clipping huge..
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:28 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:This just does not work for me any way, Whenever I eat someone the belly inflates WAAAAY Too huge, Like... Veiw blocking, Floor clipping huge..

That's a script-related error, usually caused by alterations to Devourment's belly-scaling code.

What version of Devourment/which Devourment add-ons are you using?

To TheVoreMorpher: that's RedBlue's EBBB add-on (it allows 'natural' bellies, as opposed to Devourment's vanilla mesh attachment). Keep in mind that there are several outstanding issues (no NPC preds, digestion via a spell rather than being time-connected, and the belly sometimes gets 'stuck' and needs a nudge from the included 'EBBB Debug' spell).

That said, I'm working on an 'enhanced' EBBB, which you can find on my DropBox (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ova0ppg3waav3r7/EnhancedEBBBTest.rar?dl=0). Details are available here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088&start=460. It's only an alpha, since I only started work on it last night :lol: .
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:08 am

I am using the devourment stuff from Kongpows modpack download (Which I think is 0.65), The only thing changed is sounds (Replaced scat sounds with bone sounds)
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I am using the devourment stuff from Kongpows modpack download (Which I think is 0.65), The only thing changed is sounds (Replaced scat sounds with bone sounds)

The only thing I can think of that might cause a huge-belly issue in that situation is that you've got an incomplete EBBB install that's trying to modify the belly size, or you're using another mod with a script that somehow interferes with node-scaling. My only suggestion is to do a complete uninstall and double-check your non-Devourment mod list.
Isha
Participator

Postby kitsune12 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:46 am

hi hoping someone is left to help, i am playing with this mod but everytime i devour someone my belly becomes more than twice my characters sizes and when digesting after struggling it goes back to normal does anyone know why?
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby e2s86 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:34 am

SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION is coming in October and many mods will not work. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:56 am

kitsune12 wrote:hi hoping someone is left to help, i am playing with this mod but everytime i devour someone my belly becomes more than twice my characters sizes and when digesting after struggling it goes back to normal does anyone know why?

I had same problem, I've just uninstall test sliders, belly is regular w/o scalling but not to big. Also if someone like BBW pred I really suggest adiposian race mod, it works fine with devourment. Also I wishing you best Redblue322 and I hope for updates in devourment, because fallout 4 is nice but not as cool as skyrim.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game