Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Postby Dele02b62862 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi guys I'm having some trouble installing this, a friend helped me with it for 3 hours last night and I still didn't get it quite right.
So I have skyrim installed then nexus, got the plugin for the devourement in. But I'm having trouble installing the belly slide and pregnant belly thing installed so when I play the game, I can eat people and people can eat me but no change in belly size, little help please?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Okay, after yet more, and more and more tries. I got the armors to work with this mod. I only have two (2) problems now.

1. Airbag belly. I have the belly set to 50%, tried 55% & 60%. all the same results. Not sure, but for one time only, I got the belly missle point.

2. Permanet Belly Grow Glitch. Was this ever fixed? Happens when you swallow non lethal, then decide to digest and etc. Belly then grows again, letting the previous belly grown become perm.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dele02b62862 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:15 am

Okay I think I got it all figured out but the settings on the bellyslider, how do I do that?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:47 am

Okay -- I am not RedBlue, but I have played with the New Belly source, and I've got some news of my own!

I have succeeded in setting up automatic digestion! The only downside is, you digest your prey in exactly the same way as the digestion spell itself; I'm working on hooking in a slower digestion timescale, but the belly is proving problematic with regard to changing the node in smaller increments than the scripted settings.

I'm not going to release the script yet -- I'm going to wait for RedBlue's consent before I publicly distribute a modification of his work.

That said, it -does- work! YAAAY!
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby tonyvld » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Ok all is fixed up now, anyways my question is, what mod are you using to make her breasts jiggly? I already found the other mod for seeing her belly in first person
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Ok the Joy of perspective keeps crashing me upon loading a save file, would like to know how to fix please. Also the HDT Bounce and Jiggles mod doesn't even work, her breasts aren't bouncing or jiggling like your characters were. Also the laughing and giggling your char does after eating and digesting someone mine does not do that either, though the animations happen smoothly now, also I don't know if this is in the script but after swallowing someone it takes me like 5 seconds before I can draw my weapon again
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dele02b62862 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Okay got everything to work except body slider, when I change the sliders the low weight and high weight previews don't change
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby thedragon » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:00 am

These guys are experts at this more-vore trust me
thedragon
???

Postby Dele02b62862 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:45 am

I know I was asking for help lol
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby redblue3222 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi sorry I've been inactive of late. My excuses this time is I've just wiped my PC for windows 10 and I'm now running a fresh operating system on an SSD finally. So I've been spending the past few days redownloading my games and getting my PC all set-up and ready to go. Sorry for the wait and lack of support :(

I should have V1.2 out this weekend. I have fixed NPC preds, added a deification option that works alongside digest (you can chose which one to do to each pray individually by moving them around your body and using the appropriate powers), added debug spells to fix stuck bellys, added a scale factor global variable that can be edited in the console or creation kit to set the size of belly you like and had a good clean up of the code.

Isha wrote:Okay -- I am not RedBlue, but I have played with the New Belly source, and I've got some news of my own!

I have succeeded in setting up automatic digestion! The only downside is, you digest your prey in exactly the same way as the digestion spell itself; I'm working on hooking in a slower digestion timescale, but the belly is proving problematic with regard to changing the node in smaller increments than the scripted settings.

I'm not going to release the script yet -- I'm going to wait for RedBlue's consent before I publicly distribute a modification of his work.

I've spoke to Isha and we're playing with some menu stuff to get rid of some of the powers. I think he/she (got it wrong a few times before lol sorry) is also looking at releasing a version of my mod that follows the vanilla devourment systems a little more closely (shrinking belles over a longer time period and auto digestion ect). I fully encourage and give full consent for people to take my scripts and edit them. I package the mod with the source files for this reason and anyone is free to have a look and poke fun at how bad i am at programing in papyrus haha. I hope many developments to the mod come from this.

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Ok if someone could please tell me how to run the batch file so I can make the bulges visible through the armor that would be great.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dele02b62862 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:35 pm

tonyvld wrote:Ok if someone could please tell me how to run the batch file so I can make the bulges visible through the armor that would be great.

I would like to know that too!!
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:08 pm

redblue3222 wrote:I've spoke to Isha and we're playing with some menu stuff to get rid of some of the powers. I think he/she (got it wrong a few times before lol sorry) is also looking at releasing a version of my mod that follows the vanilla devourment systems a little more closely (shrinking belles over a longer time period and auto digestion ect). I fully encourage and give full consent for people to take my scripts and edit them. I package the mod with the source files for this reason and anyone is free to have a look and poke fun at how bad i am at programing in papyrus haha. I hope many developments to the mod come from this.
Cheers

I've managed to get the digestion-over-time thing working, but it's buggy, and I need to look a bit more closely at how I've re-worked the scripts. Auto-digestion -does- work, but it's even worse than digestion-over-time XD.

My version is pretty much 'spaghetti code', and I'm not certain that using an OnUpdate tick was the best way to make digestion work. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them!

Also, I've put together a short comparison video showing the menu I've constructed and the extended digestion time.

WARNING: the below video is NSFW (as if vore ever is SFW XD).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa76wwct2ck4p ... o.mp4?dl=0

The first clip is RedBlue's standard mod, and the second one is the version I'm working on. Sorry about the lighting -- I'm using Realistic Lighting Overhaul and it was night on the shore.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:30 pm

More-Vore wrote:Okay got everything to work except body slider, when I change the sliders the low weight and high weight previews don't change

Which body sliders are you moving? Some of the changes aren't easy to spot. XD
Isha
Participator

Postby Dele02b62862 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Isha wrote:
More-Vore wrote:Okay got everything to work except body slider, when I change the sliders the low weight and high weight previews don't change

I tried Belly , big belly, pregnancy belly, butt and more
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:12 pm

More-Vore wrote:
Isha wrote:

I tried Belly , big belly, pregnancy belly, butt and more

Just make both sides match both big and small preview as far as the belly goes and your golden (60-70%)
Now like RedBlue did in the video, they ate someone and the armor they had on expanded with his/her chars belly I would like to know how I can get my armor to expand with my character, Its a pain in the ass to run around with armor on then when you take it off you suddenly remember you just ate a whole town.... so yeah if someone could tell me how to do that It'd be great.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dele02b62862 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:01 am

tonyvld wrote:
More-Vore wrote:
Isha wrote:[Just make both sides match both big and small preview as far as the belly goes and your golden (60-70%)
Now like RedBlue did in the video, they ate someone and the armor they had on expanded with his/her chars belly I would like to know how I can get my armor to expand with my character, Its a pain in the ass to run around with armor on then when you take it off you suddenly remember you just ate a whole town.... so yeah if someone could tell me how to do that It'd be great.

I did do both big and small but the previews show no change?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 am

More-Vore wrote:I did do both big and small but the previews show no change?

The only thing I can suggest is to try reinstalling BodySlide; also, make sure that you're looking at the correct preview windows when you make changes, as the 'slim' preview doesn't reflect changes made to the 'heavy' options.
Isha
Participator

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:56 pm

redblue3222 wrote:Hi sorry I've been inactive of late. My excuses this time is I've just wiped my PC for windows 10 and I'm now running a fresh operating system on an SSD finally. So I've been spending the past few days redownloading my games and getting my PC all set-up and ready to go. Sorry for the wait and lack of support :(

I should have V1.2 out this weekend. I have fixed NPC preds, added a deification option that works alongside digest (you can chose which one to do to each pray individually by moving them around your body and using the appropriate powers), added debug spells to fix stuck bellys, added a scale factor global variable that can be edited in the console or creation kit to set the size of belly you like and had a good clean up of the code.

Isha wrote:Okay -- I am not RedBlue, but I have played with the New Belly source, and I've got some news of my own!

I've spoke to Isha and we're playing with some menu stuff to get rid of some of the powers. I think he/she (got it wrong a few times before lol sorry) is also looking at releasing a version of my mod that follows the vanilla devourment systems a little more closely (shrinking belles over a longer time period and auto digestion ect). I fully encourage and give full consent for people to take my scripts and edit them. I package the mod with the source files for this reason and anyone is free to have a look and poke fun at how bad i am at programing in papyrus haha. I hope many developments to the mod come from this.

Cheers

Thank you based Redblue! Can't wait!
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby redblue3222 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Right here is V1.2. Sorry for the wait :/

New Features
- *BETA* NPC Preds are now fixed. There are likely to be a few bugs with this so this is just a beta feature atm.
- Belly size variable, there is now a variable that can be edited (details on the OP) that will change the size of your belly per pray.
- Debug spells, two new Debugging spells (one for player and one for NPCs) have been added that will reset NiNodes and EBBB variables.
- Defecation, by moving pray to your butt and activating the new defecate power, you can now utilise the scat options present in normal devourment (can't take items yet, working on it)
- Cleaned code a little

RND version
https://mega.nz/#!zMU2gaQb!GrRvxGnqosXu ... IAZOwuWvtw

Normal version
https://mega.nz/#!DMtzxYpY!xbO9Wi77e2nn ... tmq9YdT1bo

Let us know what you think

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game