Are there any games with what I have in mind?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Are there any games with what I have in mind?

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi. I'm wondering if there's any vore games that feature unwilling predators that the player can eventually entice into eating their character. I think it would be a neat scenario for some players, as I, myself, am really curious as to how it would be like. I can imagine it to be frustrating, for sure. But, I also imagine it would feel really rewarding once the predator finally got convinced into eating the player character.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Are there any games with what I have in mind?

Postby Skeiron » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:37 pm

There are a few games with Unaware Pred vore. I don't think I have ever seen Unwilling Pred in a game.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Mysta's Voredate: V0.22 glitchfix bonus 26/07/15
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39537

It is a work in progress by Mysta, but there is one instance of where a pred doesn't want to eat you... and you have to force yourself into her. Then you could be either nice about what you did, or cruel and trick her into thinking it was her doing.

This is all I will do for you, you will have to find it in the game... All vore games are here, just have to sift through each thread and download and play through them all. It's fun that way... I'm sure there are others, you'll just have to play all the games to find them.

Altimos
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Squidpad » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 pm

There's one in this game, also by Mysta.

https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31644
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:56 pm

There's a segment or two in my devourment mod where you can convince your predator to digest you, where she would otherwise be unwilling to do so. You can convince some to guarantee that it will be a fatal one way trip while talking to them from in their stomachs.

Buying/Installing Skyrim for a few scenarios seems like a bit much though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Aemoska » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 am

I will not disappoint after I finished reading.
Aemoska
New to the forum

Postby XDDX » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:21 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:There's a segment or two in my devourment mod where you can convince your predator to digest you, where she would otherwise be unwilling to do so. You can convince some to guarantee that it will be a fatal one way trip while talking to them from in their stomachs.

Buying/Installing Skyrim for a few scenarios seems like a bit much though.

Luckily it is quite a nice game though! :D
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game