To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby dokudoku » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello one and all,
For those of you who don't know this eka's so-and-so, I am dokudoku. Some of you may know me for my art, and some for my game demos with RPG Maker XP. If this is your first time seeing something from me, then thank you for visiting this topic and finally being able to meet you.

This topic is for the discussion, questions and comments to my new vore dating sim, "To A Girls Heart".

Description:
In the game, you will be a man in a house with 5 unique bachelorettes that you can interact and form relationships with. Through interacting you can initiate scenes with the girls depending on your relationship level with them and your choice of conversation.

Features:
o In the game, vore scenes unique to each bachelorette can be initiated depending on what is said, where the girl you are talking to is, your relationship level with her and what time of day it is. Some of the girls will even be able to be prey to if you play your cards right.
o Sex scenes can also be initiated much in the same way as vore scenes. However, some sex scenes can very well lead to a vore scene if caution is not taken.
o Each of the 5 eligible bachelorettes have schedules that will determine their location depending on the time of day and day of week.
o The girls you can form a relationship with will have different personalities and preferences and can even be gifted to increase your relationship level with them. Some girls liking some gifts more than others.
o Jobs can be mastered to gain money for gifts and develop skills that can affect how the eligible bachelorettes will interact with you.
o Features such as weight gain, and scat scenes can be turned on and off at will. Stats and relationship levels can also be viewed to keep track of progress.

Bachelorettes:

Kat the Cat Girl
Kat is a young girl born in the far eastern deserts in poverty. Having saved up enough money, she was able to move and live a more comfortable life in the house. She is sweet and curious like most cats, but also a bit mischievous when she isn't being shy and reclusive.

Sachi the Naga
Sachi is a woman who can appear quite smug, but is in reality just a calm and slightly self entitled lady who is used to having things served to her on a silver plate. She was once worshiped as a goddess and fed regularly by willing sacrifices. With that luxury gone, she adapts to regular life ready to jump on any meal opportunity that may present itself.

Rosa the Witch
Rosa may seem like someone who would know a lot about magic, being a witch and all, but ironically she knows more about fashion than she does spells. However, that isn't to say she's not an accomplished alchemist who has a knack for charms and potions. She can seem a little jaded but only because she know what she likes and isn't afraid to speak whats on her mind.

Lory the Bunny Girl
Lory would be best described as a flirt. She loves to tease people and see their reactions, but she does know how to be romantic if charmed. Trying to make her way in showbiz, she ended up finding work at a specialized bunny girl bar before quitting to follow her true passion, magic shows.

Isabelle the Royal
Isabelle is quite the mysterious one, not to mention quite the ice queen. She claims to be a royal and has no problem in acting like one, but her past and true nature seem to be shrouded in mystery. She has zero tolerance for nonsense and expects nothing but the best from everyone around her.

Mystery Girl
Not much is known about this girl other than her being a girl who likes to keep to herself. There is mystery about her, perhaps with the right investigation, it is possible to find out who this girl is.

Teaser images can be seen below in the spoiler below:
Spoiler: show

Links:
Discussion thread:If you have any comments, questions or points of discussion regarding the game in general, please direct your attention to this topic. Please do not post spoilers or questions regarding the demo and its game play in the discussion thread!!!
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36919

RTP Package: You must have RTP package installed in order to play the game Please click on the link for the download:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... you-rtp-xp

Game Demo:The link to the game demo can be found here.
https://mega.nz/#!ZM8ijRwS!QjCx4QRxAs4C ... H1W6PSqN74

alternative download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?le1t0k4vaud6eed

That should be all for now. Thank you and happy gaming!
Last edited by dokudoku on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby Monopolus » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:46 pm

TOTALLY gonna check this out as soon as I can. God bless ya doku! :DDDD

Edit:

After trying this out, I notice a few things. If you gift someone, the number of said item you have stays at 1, and if you click on it again, it will say that you don't have it.

Another thing is that you can't back out of a conversation, you always have to do a neutral ending to avoid losing any points.
Monopolus
???

Postby randyrules711 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:01 am

Isabelle is such a grump that her attempt to smile crashed the game.

Other than that though, the game has been pretty cool from what I've played of it so far. It is a bit annoying how conversation loop and there isn't a clear "Goodbye" option in most of them.
randyrules711
Been posting for a bit

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:02 am

Been testing this one out quite a bit ^^ Found quite a few game overs and have been enjoying them thoroughly. I did find that you lose your run speed after any sex scene, but you are able to restore it through walking through the bath or going to sleep. Not sure if it was intentional. Also I've been trying to get all the scenes with Rosa (the witch) but I hit this point where after giving her an item I lose the ability to talk to her. Not sure what is creating the problem. It seems to be any item and when I talk to her just a picture comes up and nothing else.

*edit* Another thing is I believe the item ocarina in shop is labeled "Ancient necklace" in the gift menu
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:01 am

randyrules711 wrote:Isabelle is such a grump that her attempt to smile crashed the game.

Other than that though, the game has been pretty cool from what I've played of it so far. It is a bit annoying how conversation loop and there isn't a clear "Goodbye" option in most of them.

That's pretty funny when you quoted that. Hope that gets fixed... But anyways, I'll get the release now.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyrod » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:23 am

game breaking bugs so far:

When ever there's a prompt for queen Isabelle to smile the game always crashes with the "Unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/Queen Isabelle smile. The bug prevents any further interactions with her.

Outside of that haven't tried the other paths yet.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:25 am

Gotta say, LOVE it so far.

at first all the button clicking for progress just felt so tedious i was having bad opinions, but once the girls started to open up (And their dialogue is actually pretty well written, their personalities are distinct) I began to feel entirely different about this. The fact that it DOES take time and effort to get even one foot through the door with some of them makes it that much more engaging and immersive once they do talk.

as far as vore/unbirth/sex/etc scenes go, I haven't found many yet but am enjoying myself anyway... I hate to ask, but so I can tell the difference between a glitch and unfinished content, would you at some point release a list of how many or of what sort of scenes are avaliable thus far. It feels a bit more like a scavenger hunt if you see it from the start, but at a point I just want to be sure I've not missed something great.

One last note, I don't know that all the relationships are fully etched out, but as of reaching 'girlfriend' status with Rosa, she stopped responding to me. I go to the 'talk' option, her portrait appears, and just remains on screen as she says nothing and goes about her business. I tried pushing past to 'lover' level, but the same issue occured.

It may be related, that once I reached 'girlfriend' she stopped leaving her room. even to go to her beloved library.

thanks for finally giving us a taste of this Doku, I can't wait to see where it goes. whether thats a week from now, or another 2 years 'til next update.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:28 am

randyrules711 wrote:Isabelle is such a grump that her attempt to smile crashed the game.

Another thing that I noticed is:

It seems that speaking with Isabella at night implies that she wants to take you back into her room to fuck / vore you, but there's no scene change and she doesn't move. If this is just playful banter, that's understandable, but with what I said about there not being a clear 'exit' button in dialogue trees, part of me thinks it's an accident.
Monopolus
???

Postby BloodKnight » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:34 am

When ever you get Rosa to GF you cant seem to be able to talk to her anymore whenever I chat her picture appears but no text.
I can still gift and she replys but nothing else

Also can't seem to be able to do anything with Isabelle despite her attempts to o.O

Also Friday Satuday and Sunday none of the girls change to there night mode some just vanish or act like its still day.
Skip to monday to fix this atm.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:46 am

Everything else I came back to list is already mentioned. Also is there any scenes with Kat yet? I haven't manage to find any even after grinding cooking to max ^^;

also I definitely found mystery girl but no clue how to do anything with her either ^^;
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BloodyMarie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:56 am

This is kind of a silly bandaid fix, but if anyone wants to get around the crash on Isabelle smiling RIGHT NOW, you can create this folder path and place any picture here with this name to make it work. Worked out for me.

Also, someone earlier mentioned losing run speed after a sex scene. I think if you finish the scene while going fast, you'll gain a lot of speed instead. This is sort of handy for moving around quickly since moving around feels kind of slow sometimes.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby randyrules711 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:13 am

scottypilgrim wrote:Everything else I came back to list is already mentioned. Also is there any scenes with Kat yet? I haven't manage to find any even after grinding cooking to max ^^;

also I definitely found mystery girl but no clue how to do anything with her either ^^;

Get your cooking smell up to max (Work in the kitchen or cook something 8 times without sleeping or going in the pool) and talk to Kat while she's in the kitchen (It was Tuesday when I did it, so check then). When you talk to her, say "Smells pretty good" followed by "Dunno. Smells good though."

She'll sniff the air and realize it's you that smell good, then eat you.
randyrules711
Been posting for a bit

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:15 am

ah jeez I didn't think of that thank you x3~
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randyrules711 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:53 am

BloodyMarie wrote:This is kind of a silly bandaid fix, but if anyone wants to get around the crash on Isabelle smiling RIGHT NOW, you can create this folder path and place any picture here with this name to make it work. Worked out for me.

[ http://i.imgur.com/pDiPb46.png ]

Also, someone earlier mentioned losing run speed after a sex scene. I think if you finish the scene while going fast, you'll gain a lot of speed instead. This is sort of handy for moving around quickly since moving around feels kind of slow sometimes.

Thanks

randyrules711
Been posting for a bit

Postby dvex » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:59 am

games great so far. Would be cool if people could list the scenes they found so we can see them all. So far i got these:
.the magic show with the bunny girl
.fortune telling scenes with the witch
.3 scenes with the naga

On that note is there any scenes that trigger if you get negative relationship with the girls if that's even possible?

On another note having the ability to run would be useful
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:37 am

I realy wanted to play more and have more to say about the game other then bug reports, but I ran into a fairly serious one right away. So unfortunately I don't have anything to say yet about the game other then a Stupid bug Report.

Talking to Issabell on a friday morning out in the beginning area and telling her Night Is beautiful Too causes the game to crash without fail, due to it not finding her Smile function.

Out side of that Issabell is in the hallways every night, and always proposes sex, however I'm always just taken back to the base talking menu and have to exit the conversation awkwardly. Not sure if thats a glitch or intentional but it didn't feel right no matter what.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voresercher » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:39 am

Just had a small bug happen ... my sprite kinnda got glitched into permanently being the one when you're fucking the bunny-girl .... I have no idea how this happened. Can't interact with anything now ...
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-08-24 03.35.28.png
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:59 am

randyrules711 wrote:
scottypilgrim wrote:Everything else I came back to list is already mentioned. Also is there any scenes with Kat yet? I haven't manage to find any even after grinding cooking to max ^^;

Get your cooking smell up to max (Work in the kitchen or cook something 8 times without sleeping or going in the pool) and talk to Kat while she's in the kitchen (It was Tuesday when I did it, so check then). When you talk to her, say "Smells pretty good" followed by "Dunno. Smells good though."

She'll sniff the air and realize it's you that smell good, then eat you.

IF you have scat on, DONT go for the vore scene in the kitchen. It might crash.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vae » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:27 am

pretty sour about this hiccup, but I can't let Lory out of my belly!

The sex scene, then vore all great, but I don't wanna kill her! I let her out, she says things, then before i can move i hear a groan sound, then she says "let me out!" and suddenly she's back in the belly and I have no option but to digest her...

on a side note, holy hell! your sprite animations are sooooo satisfyingly awesome. especially the naga one. wasnt expecting them at all tbh, very impressed.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:07 am

Good gravy! Either you guys are really good at finding bugs, or I am really just that bad at first releases.... Nobody answer that please... >>

But yeah, I was very shocked when I heard some of these bugs and game breaking events.... as it turns out, I forgot to do a few simple things to the coding. Hopefully a majority of the bugs are fixed by now.

As for scene details... Well I'd rather you guys try to figure it out on your own, but that's more me being lazy than anything else. X3

Anyway, new version is up. Keep the bug reports coming and feel free to give your thoughts and comments.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game