To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:36 am

Cilis wrote:
Schpadoinkle wrote:
Cilis wrote:Another great part about this solution is, is that it frees Doku up to be more aggressive with vore behaviors. A great exampe, as it stands, "Smelling good" doesn't even get you pounced unless you take a bad conversation route. With the gameover softened up, since the goal of the game is to generally lose anyway, we're allowing the female characters to have surprise "Jump vore" moments without people getting really upset that they last 20 minutes.

I'd be more upset that they ate me without any tells. I'm playing the game for the pred scenes and the romance. I have little to no interest in being eaten myself.

Get your stamina really high, you will become too strong to be eaten. This mechanic already exists. Powerlevel it before engaging the girls if you want that.

So you're telling me that rather than let me be able to see which conversations I should avoid I should spend the first few weeks doing nothing but increasing my stamina rather than talking with the girls?

Having them just suddenly eat you without any warning would be really annoying more than anything.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:20 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:So you're telling me that rather than let me be able to see which conversations I should avoid I should spend the first few weeks doing nothing but increasing my stamina rather than talking with the girls?

Having them just suddenly eat you without any warning would be really annoying more than anything.

I'd assume you'd have to activate them (enter, c or whatever.) and not literally just get attacked... Or they'd be standing next to a box or something in a pouncing/crouching pose, and require activating. All the same, the game already has a gameplay solution to prevent you from becoming easy prey. If you read the bookcase book, it already explains that stamina helps prevent you from being victim to cheap attempts.

Gameplay solution already in place.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Quinn » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:15 am

I believe there was an AV scene referred to earlier...? Any hints on that? I've maxed out all stats/relationship points and checked all areas at all times, but can't find it. Am I missing something obvious?

By the way, the game is awesome! Love the scenes/animations (would love them to be longer) and the characters!
Quinn
New to the forum

Postby dokudoku » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 pm

OK now, I usually update on sundays, but today seemed more appropriate a time to update this page with my own words. That being said, tomorrow, I'll give you all an update on the discussion board.

So right now I am seeing the following for errors (whether these are uncomfirmed or not, I will check):
-level 4 work for stamina moving barrels it still says level 3
-when you level up your cooking skill to the max it says you have gained max charisma
-a few scattered reports on queen Isabelle's smile not working again.
-some downloading issues.
-regardless of whether or not you have someone in your stomach, Going to bed will give the dialogue branch "do you want to sleep and digest?"
-character runs right and wont stop after waking up on friday.
-both Lory and Rosa still appear in their scheduled locations even after being eaten (Lory in the kitchen and Rosa in the hallways. Both on Wednesday afternoon).
-Isabelle is giving at least one user some problems with her dialogue tree

I will look over these bug reports. If I can confirm these errors, I'll get to fixing them right away.

But now a more important task at hand... let's see if I can address everybody here and get some things cleared out. Note, I'll probably go into more detail (and maybe bring about a poll) later on in the discussion board, but all the immediate responses go here:

First on the general... from the looks of it, you guys haven't gotten EVERY vore scene possible. Which is actually what I was gunning for when I made this demo. I don't know if you all are being hush-hush about it, or if you just haven't found them all yet, but I am glad to know this wasn't a demo where everyone got every vore scene possible in under an hour. X3

Quinn wrote:I believe there was an AV scene referred to earlier...? Any hints on that? I've maxed out all stats/relationship points and checked all areas at all times, but can't find it. Am I missing something obvious?

The only thing I can say is that sometimes you aren't strong enough to over-power your prey after sex... that is all. :p

Rat_Haus wrote:Hey, I found a secret behind a wall. It doesn't do anything though, I'm not sure if it's a bug, an unimplemented feature, or if I have to activate it in some other way.

There is a link between it and the secret girl. I won't say what though, and I will add "don't bother at the moment" because her scenes are non-existent right now. At the moment, she only has the dialogue options in the afternoon (and if you have someone in your stomach), but in the full version, she'll have more to her. I actually already had her programmed into the game (you win her affection in a much different way), but with no scenes, it didn't make much sense to activate them and give away her secrets so easily.

player1 wrote:when the shopkeeper/love instructor speaks of triggering events that aren't related to the 5 girls. does she speak of the mystery girl or there are legit scenes with other characters, because as far as i have played i haven't found a single one.

Probably in later versions, you'll find that this statement holds true. Really, she is referring to the fact that you should explore and try to not focus entirely on the girls since there can be a few things in the game that might surprise you....but again that's for a later version.

deman wrote:Hope we get a patch to be able to talk to the lovely witch again after getting her to girlfriend >,<

I take it that makes Rosa your favorite? Also glad to know you are enjoying the game so far. X3

yami92286 wrote:Question: how does weight gain work in this game? Is it only for the main character or the girls too? Can you feed npc's to the girls? I missed a whole bunch of pages on the other topic so I am just curious.

Right now I have Sachi at 86 and the rest close to 30 or so to see what they all offer. Game is addictive and I love it! This demo has eight vore scenes or 14?

Glad to know you are enjoying the game so far. Weight gain works in the game by eating prey. Right now, I only set it to the main character for the sake of simplicity. Perhaps later I will allow weight gain for the other girls. Also, yes there should be about 14 vore scenes in total... give or take. >>

kamikouchiha wrote:Damn Rosa is fucking hot. Great game by the way

I have a feeling she might be fan favorite. X3

Cilis wrote:I've had some classes and real world work experience with games. Doku, you're doing it all right.

You've got your sub-systems fleshed out. You've got all those animations for all those scenes not yet open, you've got gifts going on. You've got almost no play testing to speak of yet the majority of your content is functional.

Essentially, you built your kit of legos and now you just need to populate the game with scenarios. You could likely even share the work load with any trust worthy RPG maker game authors here on eka's to get it done at this point.

So bravo, from all I've learned and experienced, you've naturally built this project right. I'm sorry I decrypted your game to peak at the files though >.>

Eww. Frogs!

Thank you, I am glad you like the game and that it is up to snuff in both the professional and ascetic level! I guess I am ok with you decrypting the game, but I would have rather you didn't for the sake of keeping things a surprise. X3

Now for the more pressing topic. I find that there is a comment about game overs and how they can screw up a person's progress... I will go into better detail to my thoughts on this topic tomorrow on the discussion board, but in short, the idea purposed for the purpose of re-living/tallying vore scenes is a lot easier said than done. I will have a few options, but each will have their own pros and cons. More on that tomorrow, though. For now, see you all later.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deman » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:27 pm

Will we be able to speak to the witch again? i know once you get her to girlfriend level you lose the ablity to speak to her at all in her room other then give her gifts :/
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby voresercher » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 am

I haven't seemed to have a problem with the witch at all. Been able to interact with her just fine. But I'm still on V2, so I'm not sure if it's something that happened in V3 or if I'm just lucky .. Just saying that I, myself, have not encountered this problem.

As for the journal thing with vore scenes, maybe once the the feature to talk your way out of the stomach is implemented (assuming it is, I think dokudoku said at one point it might be, I could be wrong), the vore scenes could be saved in the journal (if it's added) that way.

I, personally, like the game over screen, it really adds to the game for me. I've played a game that did have that "You've digested, but you're 100% safe" and while I do enjoy not needing to save before every encounter, it just felt a bit ... cheap (for a lack of better word) ... so I don't know. I guess I'm really on the fence about this one, I think it'd have to do with more of how it's implemented than anything else. (Though if it is added I would like to see the girls come back too .. though I don't think that they'd be too happy to see us. Though maybe this could be a way to add/implement the "negative rep" scenes that were suggested a few pages back).

Welp, that's my two cents again.

P.S. I'm still loving the game so far (strangely addicting for what little there is so far ... little as in what the final project is sounding like anyway). Keep up the good work dokudoku! Looking forward to future updates/demos!
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:21 am

voresercher wrote:I, personally, like the game over screen, it really adds to the game for me. I've played a game that did have that "You've digested, but you're 100% safe" and while I do enjoy not needing to save before every encounter, it just felt a bit ... cheap (for a lack of better word) ... so I don't know. I guess I'm really on the fence about this one, I think it'd have to do with more of how it's implemented than anything else. (Though if it is added I would like to see the girls come back too .. though I don't think that they'd be too happy to see us. Though maybe this could be a way to add/implement the "negative rep" scenes that were suggested a few pages back).

What I'd suggest would be to have a game over screen, but a "fake" one, to allow for an "autosave" feature of sorts.

Whenever you enter a room (or perhaps at the beginning of a day, IDK) the game's state is saved to a temporary variable. When you get digested, you get the "fake" game over screen, and then you would be able to reload from the beginning of the room, or to return to the title screen. This way you wouldn't have to save like you have some kind of OCD, but it wouldn't be acknowledged in-character.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mysterieslurker » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 am

Vore scenes should be a little more descriptive and long IMO. Eg - The chosen one , Gulp quest , etc.

Scenes not yet mentioned are : Scene with Isabelle in the corridor where she eats you as well as another one where she turns into a succubus then kills you . In the courtyard where Sachi eats you . Outside the castle where Lory eats you .
Last edited by Mysterieslurker on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mysterieslurker
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:22 am

agreed. Loved the rest of the game though! The mechanics and spriting are outstanding for such a game. Can't wait for the full version.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Assimilation » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:30 am

I just spent my first two weeks maxing out stamina. With the money, I bought every item, some of them multiples. But when I go to any of the bachelorettes to give them gifts, they "accept" the gift, but they don't indicate any relationship increase nor do I lose the item from my inventory. I'm surprised no one else has reported this bug, so I'm wondering what's wrong.

EDIT: Wait a minute, they do actually take the item from my inventory, but the actual Gift dialogue option doesn't decrease. I can select "Flawless Diamond (1)" still, but trying to offer it says I don't have the item. The Gift dialogue option needs to update.

EDIT #2: I've digested Rosa, but she shows up as an audience member of Lory's play.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Assimilation wrote:I just spent my first two weeks maxing out stamina. With the money, I bought every item, some of them multiples. But when I go to any of the bachelorettes to give them gifts, they "accept" the gift, but they don't indicate any relationship increase nor do I lose the item from my inventory. I'm surprised no one else has reported this bug, so I'm wondering what's wrong.

You have to be specific which item you give to which girl. THey all have preferences, they all want different things. Try giving Isabelle (Or was it Isabella?) a Flawless diamond or a Brooch or you could try giving Sachi a Beaded necklace or a Phoenix feather. These are, of course, just a few examples. Each item is effective to at least one of the girls. I'm not sure if they can be to more than one of them.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby voresercher » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Assimilation wrote:I just spent my first two weeks maxing out stamina. With the money, I bought every item, some of them multiples. But when I go to any of the bachelorettes to give them gifts, they "accept" the gift, but they don't indicate any relationship increase nor do I lose the item from my inventory. I'm surprised no one else has reported this bug, so I'm wondering what's wrong.

EDIT: Wait a minute, they do actually take the item from my inventory, but the actual Gift dialogue option doesn't decrease. I can select "Flawless Diamond (1)" still, but trying to offer it says I don't have the item. The Gift dialogue option needs to update.

EDIT #2: I've digested Rosa, but she shows up as an audience member of Lory's play.

Uhhh, people have been reporting that gaming bug since the day the demo came out XD

As for the dialouge, the girl's statement will tell you if she liked it (positive or negative response). To check your relationship-level with the girl check the paper/notepad looking thing next to there bed (It's an envelope in Sachi's room). Keep in mind we can only see the first 2(?) tiers of dialouge at this point, so you may (or may not) already be seeing what the demo has to offer.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:57 pm

I hope you expand on this even after completion, like more girls or more areas to go to :D this is by far one of the best Vore games i've played.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby swat911 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:10 am

Hey love the game by the way

Just wanted to ask a quick question, after maxing my stats i still can't find the av scene, might tilling me how to get ?

No need for hints just lay it down on me.
swat911
New to the forum

Postby stevebat » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:03 pm

I might have found a cause for the move bug.

RPG maker reads controllers by default.

I don't know if it's the cause of the original bug, but it made me stuck in a pattern of constantly going up until I figured it out.

Also getting eaten by the Naga leads to sudden sprite flipping

Currently, outside of getting a scene, cooking doesn't do much. I would think there would be benefits from cooking later? Like triggering scenes with giving a girl her absolute /favorite/ dish or offering to serve yourself for dinner?
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby voresercher » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:16 pm

swat911 wrote:Hey love the game by the way

Just wanted to ask a quick question, after maxing my stats i still can't find the av scene, might tilling me how to get ?

No need for hints just lay it down on me.

Spoiler: show
You can't get it since all of your stats are maxed. It <i>Would</i> be triggered after the sex scene with Lory (bunny-girl). Choosing the "eat her" option would trigger the scene. But since you maxed stamina you cannot reach the scene. You're welcome :D
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby stevebat » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Is there any scene lost by maxing out charisma first?
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby gordan96 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:12 am

Question:
Katy can eat the mane Characher?..if the answer is yes..How? ^^;
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stevebat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Alright I assume you mean Kat.

And yes she can.

though I believe she only gets one scene involving having high high cooking smell in the kitchen.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:35 am

... so am I the only one having issues with skill level-ups not actually seeming to happen? Right now the mirror reads "Stamina level 2 (17)" but the game never put up a message saying I leveled up and I still have the same level 0 job for 5 rial available...
Achenar
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game