To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby BloodKnight » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:57 am

I don't know if it's possible but I posting my idea here in case someone can help back this idea up to make it work:

Since the problem with recording events that causes the Vore death is that it in fact it's a Game Over my idea is that instead of the Vore scene ending with a game over you simple place a trigger to just goes to the next day.
Example:
Tuesday morning
-Cook a lot
Tuesday Afternoon starts
-Kat is in the kitchen
-Kat eats player for smelling delicious
-Game Over/Vored Screen appears
-Scene shift to Wednesday Morning in bedroom
-Everyone acts as if nothing happened

Does this make sense? Much like sleeping in the bed triggers the next day to start any vore scene should simple end with the next day starting and instead of a Game Over screen maybe have a simple art images of the character that vored you or something.
Like I said I don't know if this can work hence the reason I'm posting here in hopes someone can help dokudoku make this work or improve upon it.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scorpi » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:53 am

Can't help but beeing currious. Is it possible to do any scens with the "Mystery girl" in the current demo.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:02 am

This game seems to be well fleshed out even if it's a demo, me likes. The leveling up system is quite laborious but first and foremost..

when the shopkeeper/love instructor speaks of triggering events that aren't related to the 5 girls. does she speak of the mystery girl or there are legit scenes with other characters, because as far as i have played i haven't found a single one.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wombat » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:03 am

I am loving the game so far. I'd rate it as easily one of my favorite games on the site so far, and it's still just a demo. The sprite animations are awesome! I do agree with some others that the existing system of raising skills is too tedious - I think they should level up in 1 or 2 days rather than 3. A sprint option would also be great. I've been playing around with the demo a good bit and still feel like I am missing several scenes, so I'd like to see if anyone can add help point what I've missed. So far I've found:

Spoiler: show
Kat in the kitchen with at least 4/8 cooking smell
Sachi in the area outside of the kitchen at night
Sachi in the pool
Rosa in the area outside of the kitchen at night
Rose after having fortune told with high relationship status
Lory's magic show with high relationship status
Lory at the outside entrance with high cooking smell
Isabelle in the hall at night
Isabelle during conversation with high relationship status

I haven't maxed Sachi's relationship level yet because she just doesn't interest me much. I haven't been able to find the mystery girl, either. I haven't found any use for charisma or stamina yet.
wombat
New to the forum

Postby vayne358 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:43 pm

I haven't maxed Sachi's relationship level yet because she just doesn't interest me much. I haven't been able to find the mystery girl, either. I haven't found any use for charisma or stamina yet.[/quote]

Charisma lets you get more info out of people, like you can't have kat accept being your girlfriend if you kiss her without high charisma. Stamina lets you vore the girls, but i think you can only vore Rosa, Lory (bunny girl) and Kat, but you can only throw up the first too if i'm correct.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby stranger2005 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 pm

wombat wrote:So far I've found:

Kat in the kitchen with at least 4/8 cooking smell
Sachi in the area outside of the kitchen at night
Sachi in the pool
Rosa in the area outside of the kitchen at night
Rose after having fortune told with high relationship status
Lory's magic show with high relationship status
Lory at the outside entrance with high cooking smell
Isabelle in the hall at night
Isabelle during conversation with high relationship status

How did you find Sachi in the pool? What time of day/day of the week was it? I haven't been able to find here there
stranger2005
New to the forum

Postby vayne358 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:57 pm

You find Sachi in the bathroom pool in the afternoon. I do not know if she goes there only on specific days however.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wierdost » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Anyone been able to find the mystery girl? I'm at a loss. Also, is there just the two scenes possible with the fortune telling or is possible to discover more?

Enjoying the game. Can be a bit grindy working your way up but there's a nice development in the relationships with the girls that makes it very rewarding.
Wierdost
---

Postby Disalign » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:31 pm

There is also a problem with queen issabelles smile outside on friday mornings.
Disalign
New to the forum

Postby Pyrod » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Wierdost wrote:Anyone been able to find the mystery girl? I'm at a loss. Also, is there just the two scenes possible with the fortune telling or is possible to discover more?

Enjoying the game. Can be a bit grindy working your way up but there's a nice development in the relationships with the girls that makes it very rewarding.

The mistery girl is the white haired maid. She only appears on during after noon, however there isn't much scenes with her yet
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby jyoster » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:03 pm

BloodyMarie wrote:This is kind of a silly bandaid fix, but if anyone wants to get around the crash on Isabelle smiling RIGHT NOW, you can create this folder path and place any picture here with this name to make it work. Worked out for me.

[ http://i.imgur.com/pDiPb46.png ]

Also, someone earlier mentioned losing run speed after a sex scene. I think if you finish the scene while going fast, you'll gain a lot of speed instead. This is sort of handy for moving around quickly since moving around feels kind of slow sometimes.

Uhh thanks dude for the info but can you tell me how to find the graphics folder please. :-D
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:09 pm

jyoster wrote:
BloodyMarie wrote:This is kind of a silly bandaid fix, but if anyone wants to get around the crash on Isabelle smiling RIGHT NOW, you can create this folder path and place any picture here with this name to make it work. Worked out for me.

Also, someone earlier mentioned losing run speed after a sex scene. I think if you finish the scene while going fast, you'll gain a lot of speed instead. This is sort of handy for moving around quickly since moving around feels kind of slow sometimes.

Uhh thanks dude for the info but can you tell me how to find the graphics folder please. :-D

You make it yourself, along with the Pictures folder. The game looks for that folder path, but it doesn't find it, as long as you create it yourself, and then put a picture in the Pictures folder and lable it 'isabelle queen smile' or whatever it was, then it'll work.
Monopolus
???

Postby Silversepiroth » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:05 am

I seem to be incapable of doing anything with Isabelle. I've done all of her dialogue options, but any option to get her back to her bedroom just kicks me back to the base of the dialogue tree (even saying "the night can be beautiful, too" when she's out front on Friday morning.") I'm so far the only person that this has happened to, it seems, so I don't know if it's just how mine interacts with RPGMaker, or what
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:44 am

I'm gonna guess that some way to survive being eaten will be added (if it's not already in there), but once it is, I hope some willing prey dialogue paths to get the girls to like you more will be added. I wouldn't mind getting the hungry Kat to like me as a "meal with benefits". :lol:
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 am

Silversepiroth wrote:I seem to be incapable of doing anything with Isabelle. I've done all of her dialogue options, but any option to get her back to her bedroom just kicks me back to the base of the dialogue tree (even saying "the night can be beautiful, too" when she's out front on Friday morning.") I'm so far the only person that this has happened to, it seems, so I don't know if it's just how mine interacts with RPGMaker, or what

If you have high relationship status and high charisma you can tell her you suspect something.

But most of her scenes are at night.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Is there a way to get shrunken? I've gone through the witch's quiz and she tells me I will feel a lot smaller in the near future, and then nothing happens beyond that. if there is a way, what is the trigger? I can't find it. :gulp:

Awesome game so far though. I love it! :D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby luke1401 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:11 pm

I cant seem to get it to extract properly. Is there any chance you can upload a zip?
luke1401
Participator

Postby jyoster » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Monopolus wrote:
jyoster wrote:

You make it yourself, along with the Pictures folder. The game looks for that folder path, but it doesn't find it, as long as you create it yourself, and then put a picture in the Pictures folder and lable it 'isabelle queen smile' or whatever it was, then it'll work.

It worked, thanks for the tip. :-D
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Krono wrote:Is there a way to get shrunken? I've gone through the witch's quiz and she tells me I will feel a lot smaller in the near future, and then nothing happens beyond that. if there is a way, what is the trigger? I can't find it. :gulp:

Awesome game so far though. I love it! :D

Maybe in later versions it can be possible, but when, I don't know.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Hope we get a patch to be able to talk to the lovely witch again after getting her to girlfriend >,<
deman
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game