Ninja Vore Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ninja Vore Quest

Postby VoreNut » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, all you need is some recording software, and use it along with the game, pausing, editing and cutting parts you don't want to spoil. I'd tell you more, but I made a mess the last few times I tried to record something, so I'm not the best person to ask.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KuroganeRyu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:06 am

I'm putting in and update to Ninja Vore Quest up
this is a major update most of you will not be able to use the current save files that you have
How ever i have spent a week reworking most of the games visual aspect
Bosses now have epic banner for their fights
new sprites
New lighting system
I didn't get to expand or work on ch3 yet but with the next up date i will have a new area opened
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby shiro117 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:42 am

Just like someone else who has the same problem atm I am stuck inside the manor I just beat the succubus and pushed the red button. "a door in the distance opened" how far is this door? I searched quite a bit of the manor i even found a glitch where I can get outside the map by the spider webs. But no "door" am I missing something.

If anyone figured this out... a little help please.

Edit part 2

Spoiler: show
I don't know if its supposed to be the door but under the waterfall looks like an entrance but it won't open if it is the "door"

and with that I am lost lol. Help please!
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayer3345 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 am

shiro117 wrote:Just like someone else who has the same problem atm I am stuck inside the manor I just beat the succubus and pushed the red button. "a door in the distance opened" how far is this door? I searched quite a bit of the manor i even found a glitch where I can get outside the map by the spider webs. But no "door" am I missing something.

If anyone figured this out... a little help please.

Edit part 2

I don't know if its supposed to be the door but under the waterfall looks like an entrance but it won't open if it is the "door"

and with that I am lost lol. Help please!

Go back to the throne room, and check out the wall behind the throne. That's all you're going to get.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby shiro117 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:11 pm

figured out the throne room thanks slayer. Now after i go to the king my sprite does't follow me anymore. I can switch to a different sprite but never 2 sprites out at once. Also the special pass you get takes you to the upstairs cafe. But at least at the moment I can't find the prince.

another glitch I found in the upstairs cafe. You can go outside the map or more so scale the wall like its a path.

speaking of glitches right next to the upstairs entrance there is a downstairs. But i can't get through it. Is it meant to be like that?

ps great game

edit #2

NOOOO i got as far as the update will take me the horror!!!

sidenote. The boss battle ideas are good however, I have been able to beat every boss within 3 turns due to the consume ability. A way to counter this is bosses can't be consumed until they have less than 25 percent of health less or even 10. It will make your game more fun and challenging.
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroganeRyu » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:38 pm

the consume ability is just a place holder it will go away try fighting the bosses with out using it :)
I'm still trying to find out how to make that work a vore combat system it not going well..... programming is not my strong point ^^;

on another note
sorry about their being no update ive still trying to write the next section of ninja quest an
i'm sorta stuck But don't worry I will have something by the 30th
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby KiaTheHarpy » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:57 pm

If you tell me what you want the vore combat system to be I can take a crack at it
KiaTheHarpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KiaTheHarpy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:31 pm

KuroganeRyu wrote:the consume ability is just a place holder it will go away try fighting the bosses with out using it :)
I'm still trying to find out how to make that work a vore combat system it not going well..... programming is not my strong point ^^;

on another note
sorry about their being no update ive still trying to write the next section of ninja quest an
i'm sorta stuck But don't worry I will have something by the 30th

It is the 31st so can you tell me when the update will be out?
KiaTheHarpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroganeRyu » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:19 pm

later tonight i had a bit of a weather problem last night ^^;
...an it seems that i will be late again :( .. i had a lot of back up work to do on the game but i should have it up tomorrow night
That typhoon did not help my work day...
no it dangerous was just a massive amount of rain and no internet so I couldn't look for sprite placeholder....more work on that :< or upload anything

I will not put up some have bake work up like i did the first time i posted... :evil:
so sorry about the wait. I Need to play test an make sure that every thing works, but with the new update I will open the city and you will have some new vore :gulp: scene
An a new unfinished area
Fa Ba's Forest and all that goes into it is not done yet
... sorry I'm wanting on some stuff but i will need more time to work on that are if i don't get any stuff soon
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:34 am

Where do i find the drink to proceed with the bandits quest?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby KiaTheHarpy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:35 pm

DjConnorJ wrote:Where do i find the drink to proceed with the bandits quest?
one on the barels should have a star on it
KiaTheHarpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KiaTheHarpy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:38 pm

KuroganeRyu if you tell me what you want the vore skill tree to be like I can help you make it I have made skill trees in this RPG maker before
KiaTheHarpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroganeRyu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:47 pm

ok First off I'm sorry it took me this long to put up the next update for my game I've had a bad case of writers block an i've not been able to come up with the vore scene that too the level I wanted ..
Also the next area is untested so if the area op !!TELL ME !! same if it's to easy
The up date is live
Thanks for waiting
Kuro
Just so people know I will always put the Update ON THE FIRST PAGE
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrQuarantine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:49 am

Hey i'm stuck on the part with the underground pentagram at barons castle. The king guy said I need to get to the dragon place but honestly I have no clue what to do anymore any help would be appreciated.
MrQuarantine
Been posting for a bit

Postby sommion » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Qwerty1994 wrote:
KuroganeRyu wrote:HERE
down enter, right enter, left enter, up enter

that should open it

The code isn't the problem, I'm unable to enter it at the gate.

Any other arrow key except the down arrow moves you away from the gate.

EDIT: Just did it. The code you gave me was wrong.

Code I used to unlock it:
Down, Left, Right, Up

EDIT: Just finished Chapter 2. Love the game so far, looking forward to Chapter 3 :)

im still in that....how i "put" the code? i must go to the door or the golden panel with the robot?
sommion
Participator

Postby nooneudknow » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Heeeeelp I'm stuck.
I just ate the baron's daughter after beating him in the hidden room... not sure where I'm supposed to go from here, the elder is no longer out front, nor in the starter town, I've been roaming everywhere and haven't found where I'm supposed to go or what I do now. Getiing rather flustered trying to search as every 5-10 steps a battle happens
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:30 pm

nooneudknow wrote:Heeeeelp I'm stuck.
I just ate the baron's daughter after beating him in the hidden room... not sure where I'm supposed to go from here, the elder is no longer out front, nor in the starter town, I've been roaming everywhere and haven't found where I'm supposed to go or what I do now. Getiing rather flustered trying to search as every 5-10 steps a battle happens

The dude that come to take the baron in custody tell you that the road to the capital is now open.....you must go to the capital, its at the right of the bandits house.
sommion
Participator

Postby Jaxed » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

This game wouldn't happen to have any non-fatal/endosoma vore, would it?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:14 am

Amazing game :)
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stunlocked » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Are there any screenshots of the game? I won't have access to my computer in a few days but I would want to see what the game is like.
Last edited by Stunlocked on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stunlocked
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game