Mecha Dragon vore game (v0.2)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mecha Dragon vore game (v0.2)

Postby tiredtomato » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:05 pm

So, do you guys know N64Mario/N-Mario's Mecha Dragon character for MUGEN? Yeah, the one from Megaman 2.
I was inspired by that, and I whipped up this game on Game Maker in about two days, heavily based on it. (In fact I even ripped the sprites straight from the MUGEN character)
(i also tried to remake his warioware game which was also about mecha dragon on an emulator, running warioware diy; it took about 5 hours of non-stop work and it turned out kinda good but nobody cares about that)

Yup, version 0.2. That means there's some new stuff.
Changelog:
Spoiler: show
v0.2:
-Bigger level, added buildings as terrain
-Enemies that stay on the buildings to attack you
-New bird enemies
-Changed some of the randomly chosen swallowing/digestion sounds cause the previous ones sounded like absolute crap
-Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes
-Some balance changes
-Filling your stomach too much now drains 10% of your health

v0.1:
-Made the game... a game
-First enemies
-Digestion and burps and stuff added

v0.01:
-Original release

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!HdVzmSQR!eFcZk-Kmslv2 ... bd0-WG8F3g

Screenshots:
FREE FOOD.
Burping after digesting someone.

Controls:
-Arrow keys to move
-X to -attempt to- eat an enemy, if there's any in range.
-Z to shoot a fireball, if you have enough fuel.
-M to mute/unmute the music. (not the sound effects, I'm too lazy to add a sound mute option, just mute your computer)
-R to restart the game (useful if you happen to find a game-breaking bug that slipped past me)

General gameplay explanation:
Enemies start to appear after you've eaten the bait Megacrap. You can either shoot them with fireballs from a distance or try to eat them. However, the guard enemies will try to shoot you down. You're fine if those bullets hit your strong armored body/belly/feet/anything attached to your torso, but if they happen to hit your head, you'll take damage, and if they somehow manage to shoot your tiny, fragile wings, you'll take a lot of damage.
Fuel runs out slowly overtime, and shooting fireballs consumes a bit of it too. You can regain some (as well as health) by digesting enemies. The more enemies you have in your stomach at the same time, the faster your fuel will regenerate (but not your health cause that would be cheap).
If you run out of fuel or health, you lose.
Have in mind though... You shouldn't eat too many enemies at the same time. If you fill your digestion bar over its limit, you'll unleash a stunning burp that will leave you vulnerable for a few seconds and you'll lose some health. So basically, eat enemies to stay alive but not too many. By the way, if you shoot a fireball while you're digesting something, it'll help digest it quicker.
You can either shoot or eat the bird enemies. If you shoot them, they'll come crashing down in a ball of fire and kill the first enemy they bump into. They're not that filling if you eat them, but you'll recover 5% of your health by doing that.

Comments and -preferably constructive- criticism are appreciated.
If you happen to have any ideas for the game, feel free to tell me. I won't bite. get it? bite? cause its a vore game? brb killing self
Last edited by tiredtomato on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mecha Dragon vore prototype... thing

Postby ouphe » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:03 pm

You can fly offscreen on the right side and vanish into the exterior of the game.
ouphe
Participator

Postby tiredtomato » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:04 pm

ouphe wrote:You can fly offscreen on the right side and vanish into the exterior of the game.

Yeah I know. I just didn't feel like adding the necessary boundaries to that side of the screen since this is just a tech demo of sorts.
EDIT: Fixed since I'm taking the project slightly seriously now.
Last edited by tiredtomato on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nibor » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:58 pm

I think it could be great! Go for it!

Btw: lol, megaman derp face.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Re: Untitled Mecha Dragon vore game (v0.1)

Postby tiredtomato » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:08 am

Sort-of bump post. The game's been updated. Go check it out and stuff if you want.
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mecha Dragon vore game (v0.1)

Postby Tetrahedra » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:30 pm

This is simple but fun. I like it. Any ideas for what you might add in the future?
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mecha Dragon vore game (v0.1)

Postby tiredtomato » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Tetrahedra wrote:This is simple but fun. I like it. Any ideas for what you might add in the future?

Judging by the title of your post you missed the 0.2 update I just uploaded.
Back on topic, I was thinking about adding several different gamemodes, a story mode with an actual objective other than "kill the shit out of everything until you die", and possibly, if I figure out how to code this with such a complex character, customization options to change your dragon's appearance/colors.
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mecha Dragon vore game (v0.2)

Postby oliverrook » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Ok. Good game so far, hope it gets even better.
A suggestion:
How about turning and taller levels? Right now, it's hard to navigate because of how small the space is compared to the player.
Also, nice work for a game maker game.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:39 am

ehh is it bad that i got like 20 enemys eaten and dident go over digestion limit and if you eat 10 enemys your digesting bar stops going down and pass that it slowly goes up
Halowinner
Participator

Postby oliverrook » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm not sure. I seem to only be able to eat three enemies in a row before I pause and it says "too full".
I definitely like the game though, can't wait to see more versions of it.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Return to Vore game