Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby FlareRocker » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Sorry to bug with you guys(literally), but I cannot seem to get a gut when in armor. When nude, I get one though. Is there a way to fix this?
FlareRocker
Been posting for a bit

Postby thedragon » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Here is my character for devourment I just added the glasses to make her like a regular person
Attachments
image.jpeg
thedragon
???

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:04 pm

I have a question, I've been kind of a lurker for a few years haven't really said much, but i would like to put an idea out there and hope it takes off in hopes that it will improve the devourment mod. we all know when you eat someone you get a glow around the person you eat, now would it be possible to somehow link that in with an actual animation of them being eaten same size vore pretty much? Even if its cheese at first it would be a place to start. Please help me expand this into a conversation. Thanks guys! :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackLotus90 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Is it me, or do a lot of the people who post photos of their characters onto this thread not know how to take screenshots?
BlackLotus90
Been posting for a bit

Postby thedragon » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:48 pm

you mean in the game those kind? i usually use my phone
thedragon
???

Postby freamen101 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:21 pm

FlareRocker wrote:Sorry to bug with you guys(literally), but I cannot seem to get a gut when in armor. When nude, I get one though. Is there a way to fix this?

an easy way to fix this is to have BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? then you need to convert your vanilla armor sets to CBBE I use Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? if you don't have HDT Physics and Realistic Ragdolls and Force installed do that as well.
freamen101
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Hey I got a question. Is there a limited number of perk points. I've maxed out my devourment skill, and that was like 40 people eaten ago, but I still don't have full perk points. I'm still missing Soul Food, and Strong Back.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm

No, there aren't limited amounts of perk points. At least there shouldn't be. On my level 80 characters I have all the perks plus like 6 points still left. It just requires more people eaten the more perks you actually unlock.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby FlareRocker » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:29 pm

freamen101 wrote:
FlareRocker wrote:Sorry to bug with you guys(literally), but I cannot seem to get a gut when in armor. When nude, I get one though. Is there a way to fix this?

an easy way to fix this is to have BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? then you need to convert your vanilla armor sets to CBBE I use Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? if you don't have HDT Physics and Realistic Ragdolls and Force installed do that as well.

Thank you very much. Sorry for my poor grammar.
FlareRocker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adseria » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:14 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Hey I got a question. Is there a limited number of perk points. I've maxed out my devourment skill, and that was like 40 people eaten ago, but I still don't have full perk points. I'm still missing Soul Food, and Strong Back.

You only get perk points for eating live prey. eating corpses doesn't count, so if you often end up eating corpses, like if you have a ranged stealth character, like I usually use, you won't get a lot of perk points.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:13 am

Adseria wrote:You only get perk points for eating live prey. eating corpses doesn't count, so if you often end up eating corpses, like if you have a ranged stealth character, like I usually use, you won't get a lot of perk points.

I use a stealth ranger as well, but I have a mod that allows me, should I want, to sneak up on certain enemies (read: playable races) and if I bash while crouched and behind them (in or out of combat, a little tricky when they notice you and keep turning to try and hit you, a follower helps in this situation) I can knock them out, leaving me a nice meal that can't defend itself. I can smack it around all I want after that and it won't wake up for an (configurable) amount of time (default is 1 hour for that kind of knockout, they can also lose consciousness from bleed out in battle when they take enough damage).

Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52681/

EDIT: In game hour, not real life. Just thought I'd clear that up.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:22 am

Adseria wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Hey I got a question. Is there a limited number of perk points. I've maxed out my devourment skill, and that was like 40 people eaten ago, but I still don't have full perk points. I'm still missing Soul Food, and Strong Back.

You only get perk points for eating live prey. eating corpses doesn't count, so if you often end up eating corpses, like if you have a ranged stealth character, like I usually use, you won't get a lot of perk points.

I do eat a lot of live prey in that game, but it just took an inordinate ammount of time to get another perk point.

I finally did get it though and I picked up Soul Food, and now I have just one question... What does it do?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:20 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Adseria wrote:

I do eat a lot of live prey in that game, but it just took an inordinate ammount of time to get another perk point.

I finally did get it though and I picked up Soul Food, and now I have just one question... What does it do?

Devourment perk points are kinda hard ta get after you've spent some time playin'... always bothered me that by the time ya learned Bellyport, ya only had a short time before the enemies it would be useful for became too strong fer it ta work on them.

Soul Food makes it so that every successful meal gives you a "Consumed Soul", which counts as a Grand level soul fer the purposes of enchantin'.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aesir » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:52 am

Whoa, is this really continuing? Posting so I can follow.
Aesir
Participator

Postby SonataDusk549 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:26 am

Maybe in one of the next updates, the non-lethal swallow could be made into a sort of "heal other" spell where you can swallow your follower(s), heal them, and still fight while healing them.
SonataDusk549
New to the forum

Postby FlareRocker » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:41 am

FlareRocker wrote:
freamen101 wrote:

Thank you very much. Sorry for my poor grammar.

Okay... Sorry again, I have another problem. Ever since downloading the mods, the mod has not been working at all. No belly, and whenever I do nonlethal swallowing, my prey disappear.
FlareRocker
Been posting for a bit

Postby freamen101 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 am

Sent you a PM so we can fix the issue.
freamen101
New to the forum

Postby SynningStar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 am

Posting just to keep up with this. It's a shame it looks so buggy though. I just know this mod will be expanded upon in the future! :gulp:
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mastercin » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Hey! i love the mod, and although improvement is always good just look at how far its come! Please keep this up! Who knows where it could lead us! DevourmentDev, You're amazing! :gulp: :D :) :-D
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 pm

So just curious to ask everyone here, after playing skyrim for this long. How many of you are going to leave skyrim for a while and jump into Fallout 4? I will personally not leave skyrim as I do love the game, but Fallout has the majority of my attention right now and I probably not touch skyrim for at least the next week.
But just curious when we might see the first fallout 4 vore mod. I don't think it will be much different codes as the game looks a lot like skyrim codes.
They copied a lot of the environment codes and textures from skyrim to fallout4. It makes a bit more sense now how they were able to launch Fallout4 so quickly.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game