Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby Kirah » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Terrafox wrote:So just curious to ask everyone here, after playing skyrim for this long. How many of you are going to leave skyrim for a while and jump into Fallout 4? I will personally not leave skyrim as I do love the game, but Fallout has the majority of my attention right now and I probably not touch skyrim for at least the next week.
But just curious when we might see the first fallout 4 vore mod. I don't think it will be much different codes as the game looks a lot like skyrim codes.
They copied a lot of the environment codes and textures from skyrim to fallout4. It makes a bit more sense now how they were able to launch Fallout4 so quickly.

Fallout 4 is way too expensive at the moment, and as always, the UI is heavily consolized. Waiting for a price drop, and also waiting for a few patches (official and unofficial) to come out.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Breastex » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:13 pm

So after i swallow someone my belly will grow, then it will go all the way small a couple of seconds later. Also, does dovah transfer not work right now?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Breastex wrote:So after i swallow someone my belly will grow, then it will go all the way small a couple of seconds later. Also, does dovah transfer not work right now?

It sounds like you might have Blood of the Pred installed; I haven't set the 'Transfer' power up in the preview version (I'm trying to get digestion working to my satisfaction and smooth out a few scripted scenes).
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Rosomak » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:17 am

Hi
I have some problems witch mod.
I have some errors
Spoiler: show

After not-lethal swallow my belly is flat.

When I want to move victim to my rare or breast a get info that there is nobody in my belly. In general this happen to any option involving victim in belly, after not lethal swallow. But I can still use "Regurgitate". Using "Feel yourself" after not-lethal swallow get my this info

And my companion (Lydia) don't have swallow dialog option.

Normal swallow (foe) works fine but belly is flat and digestion is too fast.
Rosomak
New to the forum

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:57 pm

My first question would be: What armor are you using, and is it compatible with the RB mod?
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby tuc1357 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:29 am

So, I decided to give this a shot, but I seem to have hit a snag. I'm not sure how to actually swallow anyone in the game. The spell for swallow isn't showing up in my list, though I do have one for regurgitation. Is this normal? Do I acquire the swallowing spell later on in the game? Do I need to use console commands to get it? I'm currently using Devourment version 0.70.2.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mastercin » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:30 am

All you should have to do is make a quick save and reload it. It should add to it pretty quick. If not you may need to start a new save file
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby tuc1357 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:37 pm

That did the trick! Thanks. Though, the belly only shows up if my character is naked. I need to find some way to have the armor stretch out too.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:13 pm

tuc1357 wrote:That did the trick! Thanks. Though, the belly only shows up if my character is naked. I need to find some way to have the armor stretch out too.

hiya there ^w^ ,i use this mod for armor that can be use for the vore belly , if you have Nexus mod manager u can easely instal this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

it should be ready to use as soon as u instal it and can easely be modify if u use bodyslider 2

hope this help ya
treebuddy
Participator

Postby tuc1357 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:07 pm

It did. Got myself a sexy new armor, courtesy of my first meal. (Order my head to be cut off, will you?)

So... how long does it take for the gut to go away? I've waited 48 hours in game time but nothing seems to be happening. How do I dispose of what's left of my prey?
Attachments
ScreenShot3.png
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:33 pm

tuc1357 wrote:It did. Got myself a sexy new armor, courtesy of my first meal. (Order my head to be cut off, will you?)

So... how long does it take for the gut to go away? I've waited 48 hours in game time but nothing seems to be happening. How do I dispose of what's left of my prey?

whit this mod u have 2 ways , use the spell digest , or transfert them to rear and use the spell defecate , if ur body is bugged like that u can allways use the spell ---debug---player ebbb to unbug it
treebuddy
Participator

Postby kitsune12 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:52 am

treebuddy wrote:
tuc1357 wrote:It did. Got myself a sexy new armor, courtesy of my first meal. (Order my head to be cut off, will you?)

whit this mod u have 2 ways , use the spell digest , or transfert them to rear and use the spell defecate , if ur body is bugged like that u can allways use the spell ---debug---player ebbb to unbug it
where do you find those spells?
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby tuc1357 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 am

After a bit of searching I found them. What you need to do is, while in game, hit the '~' key. That brings up the command console. While there, type 'help digest', 'help transfer', or 'help defecate' and hit enter. Each one of these commands will bring up a list of variables and such associated with the word. All the spells have SPEL: in front of them, as well as a string of numbers and letters. That string is the spell's ID. You might have to hit Page Up once or twice to find what you need. Once you find the spell you want, type in the command player.addspell (Spell ID). Without the parenthesizes mind. Anyway, if it works, a notice should pop up in the command console saying that 'Spell 'Digest' added to yournamehere. I hope that helps.

Anyway, thanks to the people who've helped me out here so far! I've got a couple more questions though. First, even though I added the Digest spell, I'm not sure what it does. Using it doesn't reduce the Dovahkin's belly any. Second, in the MCM menu, in the 'Fate of digested characters', I've got it set to 'bones' the same pile of crap shows up with the 'Defecate' spell. Am I doing something wrong?
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:08 pm

@kistsune12 , i think u may use a custom race and that will be your awnser , the mod have been made for the normal skyrim race so , all the supplementary spells like digest and all wont be added by the mod if ur using a special race cause it wasent programe to search for them so need to be added by urself like @tuc1357 just said how

@tuc1357 this devourment is not the original , it use the redblue322 fonction so what ever u chose ,it wont matter the fate of the vore will be always decided by the spells and if u got probleme with ur body there is the spell added by the mod : ---debugs---player ebbb

btw i think the spell digest is broken
treebuddy
Participator

Postby kitsune12 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:19 pm

thx for the help you two
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Isha wrote:
Breastex wrote:So after i swallow someone my belly will grow, then it will go all the way small a couple of seconds later. Also, does dovah transfer not work right now?

It sounds like you might have Blood of the Pred installed; I haven't set the 'Transfer' power up in the preview version (I'm trying to get digestion working to my satisfaction and smooth out a few scripted scenes).

Does blood of pred come with the latest build? Because i havnt downloaded it separately
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet932b4sk » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Terrafox wrote:So just curious to ask everyone here, after playing skyrim for this long. How many of you are going to leave skyrim for a while and jump into Fallout 4? I will personally not leave skyrim as I do love the game, but Fallout has the majority of my attention right now and I probably not touch skyrim for at least the next week.
But just curious when we might see the first fallout 4 vore mod. I don't think it will be much different codes as the game looks a lot like skyrim codes.
They copied a lot of the environment codes and textures from skyrim to fallout4. It makes a bit more sense now how they were able to launch Fallout4 so quickly.

I was just thinking the same thing. The answer, likely as not, is "a long time yet". For now, I'm happy taking Cannibal and periodically adjusting my girl's weight slider.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby Baz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:01 pm

FO4 vore mod's one I'd get
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby SueSakamotoTakari » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:05 am

DevourmentDev wrote:This thread will be dedicated to the continuing development of the Devourment Mod for Skyrim.

This is where new releases, patches and 'official' mods will be published for the foreseeable future.

This is NOT a request thread, it is NOT a whine thread, and attacks against any present, or past developers will not be tolerated.

There may at times be requests for bug-hunters, alpha and beta testers, and of course if someone has a legitimate issue with their installation, help and advice is welcome.

Coming soon: More bugfixes. Once we have stabilized Devourment 0.7x.x we will move on to animations and new powers.

---------------
ATTENTION!
---------------

Devourment 0.70.2

The next stage of Devourment's development. ALPHA Release, Bugs are expected. If you have ever asked how to install any part of devourment or it's mods, this is probably not for you.

I MEAN this. There is a VERY high chance this will break your game. This release is for people willing and ABLE to test and fix faults on their own and post workaround and fixes.

Merged: devourment 0.65c, BellyFromWeightSliderModTest, UnifiedDevourmentPatch

Included: GenderSpecificSounds, HDT Physics addon, My own bodyslide setup.

Delete: All devourment related files. Uninstall ALL previous Devourment mods and files. Make sure your game files, and other mods are all up to date before you install this mod. It would be advantageous to already have a working physics install, and a preferred bodyslide preset to use. Failing that, the stuff bundled in with this mod ought to work.

Ideally start with a clean install, copy the contents of the folder into your Data folder, activate Devourment.esm, GenderSpecificSounds.esp and HDT Havok Object.esp, run LooT, start skyrim from the SKSE shortcut. Your existing save SHOULD work. But it would still be better to start a fresh game.

If you find the bodyslide and physics I have provided do not work for you, it is safe to overwrite them, as long as you use a PSB type body. I am still testing armors and clothing packs, and looking at permissions for sharing prebuilt sets of these so armors and clothing might not work for you out of the box.

It may or may not function, this is quite a complex build. There is a lack of cleaning carried out, this is very much a WIP. ENSURE YOU HAVE A FRESH BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING. I cannot assist you in rolling back to any version prior to 0.70 - A sanitized release of 0.65 may be presented in future, but it will NOT be actively developed or receive any further updates beyond the fix to bring it in line with this forum's rules.

Added: Redblue's EBBB powers now appear on any character, and technically should be available to NPC's as well, although there is no way for them to know to use them. However,

watch out for bugs relating to NPCs using weird spells, and report them back to me.

Removed: A bug involving child NPC's. Any vore interaction with child-NPC's is a BUG and UNINTENDED. Please report any instances of this to me by PM ASAP.

Known issues: Some weirdness involving Ryanshows Stranger mod. I would advise caution when using it for the time being. Redblue's mod has been merged, but the scripts need to be cleaned up and checked. So there might be old bugs from his mod that cause issues, especially relating to Belly scaling and NPCs.

FEEDBACK: I need to know what's broken, what causes crashes, bugs, errors, everything. Please drop me a PM with a bug report as soon as it happens, and DO try to repeat the bug a few times to confirm it's not just a one-off glitch.

Latest Update 0.70.1 Alpha - infinite loop and belch sound fixes hopefully applied - My computer is suffering a hardware casualty right now so I am reduced to compiling what I hope are fixes and requesting people playtest them.

Update 0.70.2 - Problem with the RAR file not containing all the files fixed. Gender specific sounds reverted for not to check a bug fix has been correctly applied before further audio edits. Ensure EBBB has been disabled or removed prior to installing this, and set Prey to Absorbed in the SKSE Menu. One bug report indicates disabling NPC preds helps, this needs further testing.

Remember, make regular backups when testing mods!

Big thanks to everyone who's given me feedback, bug reports, and things they have found that fixes problems! It's much appreciated.

-----------BUGGY ALPHA RELEASE Devourment 0.70.2-----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/za9fpbgsxq36h ... d.rar?dl=0

I think I did something VERY wrong cause I installed CBBE and UUNP, but now I think that in doing so the belly animation for devourment.esm has been entirely removed...
SueSakamotoTakari
New to the forum

Postby SueSakamotoTakari » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Is there a way to show you guys on a URL of all my installed / subscribed mods that I've turned on? really want to fix this as soon as possible.
SueSakamotoTakari
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game