Unofficial SSVM, Server Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Server Thread

Postby essedess » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:48 pm

I think I have something not installed right. I am fine on my ship but as soon as I try to beam down to a aplanet or change coordinates on the nav computer the game just closes. I'm pretty sure of the file structure of most of them except for frackin universe and lopunny improvements, they have me confused a little.

Edit: I don't know if it will make a difference but which character slot extender is in use on the server? I got the smallest one listed on the avali page.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 pm

essedess wrote:I think I have something not installed right. I am fine on my ship but as soon as I try to beam down to a aplanet or change coordinates on the nav computer the game just closes. I'm pretty sure of the file structure of most of them except for frackin universe and lopunny improvements, they have me confused a little.

Edit: I don't know if it will make a difference but which character slot extender is in use on the server? I got the smallest one listed on the avali page.

If the ship loads right but planets and the nav computer don't, it sounds like ya may have a problem with Frackin' Universe. Does Frackin' Universe show up in the red text list in the game's title screen?

Frackin' Universe usually comes as a .modpak file inside a .zip; just unzip the zip and put the .modpak in yer mods folder. ("giraffe_storage/mods/FrackinUniverse.modpak")

Lopunny Improvements is meant ta be separate, and NOT pasted inta the Lopunny mod files. You should have both a "lopunny" folder and a "Lopunny Improvements" folder in yer mod folder.

If ya still have errors, check yer starbound.log file. Pretty much ANY error ya come across will show up in the log, and it'll contain the information people need ta figure it out.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Ok, um. May I suggest a couple race mods?
The Pony Pack (MLP races, obviously)
and
The Metaphor Race (A Skunk Race)
(It may not be updated, but i know for a fact there is a fix somewhere)
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 pm

oliverrook wrote:Ok, um. May I suggest a couple race mods?
The Pony Pack (MLP races, obviously)
and
The Metaphor Race (A Skunk Race)
(It may not be updated, but i know for a fact there is a fix somewhere)
Remember that any mods they add the players have to install as well to properly play on the server. And not everybody is fond of MLP. I don't mind it to an extent but I would rather not have to install it in my own game you know?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GUEST19216 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Well I am having some trouble, every time I join the server I crash about 15 seconds later. checked the logs and learned that the problem is that the game cannot seem to load the forest bees. or it cannot load the avali race. Some help please?

Edit:The freaking bees are the reason
GUEST19216
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:21 am

GUEST19216 wrote:Well I am having some trouble, every time I join the server I crash about 15 seconds later. checked the logs and learned that the problem is that the game cannot seem to load the forest bees. or it cannot load the avali race. Some help please?

The bees are part of Frackin' Universe. Didja download FU from the official forums or did ya download it from the link in the first post of this thread? Ya need it from this thread's link.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GUEST19216 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:54 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
GUEST19216 wrote:Well I am having some trouble, every time I join the server I crash about 15 seconds later. checked the logs and learned that the problem is that the game cannot seem to load the forest bees. or it cannot load the avali race. Some help please?

The bees are part of Frackin' Universe. Didja download FU from the official forums or did ya download it from the link in the first post of this thread? Ya need it from this thread's link.
I downloaded it from the link in the thread. I can play single player with no issues, but when I try to get on the server I crash.
Edit: Just did a fresh download of Frackin', fixed whatever the problem was about the bees but now the Avali race mod is the main culprit of crashing, any advice would be loved.
GUEST19216
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:47 am

Why is it that the Frakin download has only one .modinfo file?
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:50 am

Aces wrote:Why is it that the Frakin download has only one .modinfo file?

Are ya sure it's just a .modinfo file that ya got and not a .modpak file? Because Frakin' Universe comes in a modpak file that ya put in the same place as yer mod folders.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:07 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
Aces wrote:Why is it that the Frakin download has only one .modinfo file?

Are ya sure it's just a .modinfo file that ya got and not a .modpak file? Because Frakin' Universe comes in a modpak file that ya put in the same place as yer mod folders.

Oh yea I figured that out after posting that. XD

Although I seem to be getting a number of errors, lockups, and crashes. Not sure why.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:25 pm

Aces wrote:Although I seem to be getting a number of errors, lockups, and crashes. Not sure why.

Nearly any bug in Starbound will end up in the starbound.log file, which should be in yer giraffe_storage folder. Starbound's pretty good at havin' an easy ta understand error report. If ya can't make heads or tails of it, try postin' the log here in code and spoiler tags.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:04 pm

If anybody sees a Glitch with the full Predatory suit (do ho ho) running around, don't worry, it's just me. I'm very prone to not saying anything and lurking around. Also I have trouble telling whether or not someone is an NPC. <.<

edit: Oh yeah and the character name is Scratch

edit2: Also Sheights, one of your villagers gave the quest to recruit a new guard so that's why there's a new place on the east side of town, you mentioned having the place grow so hopefully that's okay?
Jeschke
Participator

Postby SpotTea » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Jeschke wrote:If anybody sees a Glitch with the full Predatory suit (do ho ho) running around, don't worry, it's just me. I'm very prone to not saying anything and lurking around. Also I have trouble telling whether or not someone is an NPC. <.<

We all know it's so you can snatch people away without suspicion~ ;D
SpotTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeschke » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:56 pm

SpotTea wrote:
Jeschke wrote:If anybody sees a Glitch with the full Predatory suit (do ho ho) running around, don't worry, it's just me. I'm very prone to not saying anything and lurking around. Also I have trouble telling whether or not someone is an NPC. <.<

We all know it's so you can snatch people away without suspicion~ ;D

Shushhhhh :B

Also, I don't know what shenanigans just happened, but somehow I either warped to someone or to their ship? It was some option under their name while in a party, except the option itself was completely blacked out..? Anyway after that then I tried that again to try and figure out what it was, aaaaand I got stuck on a super-long loading screen to warp to wherever. Then I hit escape and I was on my ship but non-existent. And then I disconnected and reconnected and whoops couldn't connect. Then I quit the game and started it and a whole ton of errors. Then I tried again and the game worked and now I just can't connect to the server period.

Really hope I didn't break something on my or someone else's end. <.<

edit: Aaaand nevermind I'm able to get back on the server again. Woo.

oh, we got rolled back, didn't we. There goes all my work putting that house together. <.<
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:46 am

I start to work a my inn in a long planet, when i finish i give you the coordinate of the galaxy so you can reach me, if anyone can help me to create some tennant of vore fox exactly will be very appreciated.

I finish my Inn and a Apiary production, the coordinate of my galaxy i start to colony is Maiia Threshold, the coordinate is X -196; Y -17

If anyone want to help me, add my character Cammy, a lopunny color white.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby SpotTea » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Somewhere not too far from spawn a burrow lies abandoned, spider webs adorn the corridors and rooms, darkness shrouds the olden style warren while the lights are turned off. The burrow lays open, inviting almost, in need of a small house clearing but otherwise seemingly inviting a player to come, to make the burrow their own, and to have a home to settle down in. For those that like springwater for crafting it seems more then slightly attracting, it's drainage system providing more springwater then anyone can ever use...

I'm abandoning my old, smallish, home now it's done it's job of transitioning me to full Springhare Tea Spot. If anyone wants it, head to 3321,3156 III - a and it's all yours! You'll know someone's claimed it when it looks a little lived in!

A nice little Eden world, just waiting for you~
http://i.imgur.com/yI4898t.png
SpotTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Ok, so, back with a few suggestions:
The Kangaru (Kangaroos obviously)
and from my previous post,
The Metaphor (Skunks)
Also, The moreblocks mod, if just for a bit of aesthetics (A small little mod that adds in some bricks for some of the lesser used matterials, like core fragments and platinum)
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:02 pm

oliverrook wrote:Ok, so, back with a few suggestions:
The Kangaru (Kangaroos obviously)
and from my previous post,
The Metaphor (Skunks)
Also, The moreblocks mod, if just for a bit of aesthetics (A small little mod that adds in some bricks for some of the lesser used matterials, like core fragments and platinum)

The server DID have the Kangaru mod, but I think it was removed due ta not being quite updated; they didn't learn how ta craft steel armor when they should, forcing the player ta have ta get steel armor from other players, hope that there was a town in their starting system with a merchant that sold the armor, or use cheats.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Harclave » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 pm

[13:45:49.812] Error: Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) Mod 'LopunnyImprovements' is missing dependency 'lopunny'

Not quite sure what to make of this error. Unless I need to rename the other folder as just lopunny.
Harclave
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Harclave wrote:[13:45:49.812] Error: Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) Mod 'LopunnyImprovements' is missing dependency 'lopunny'

Not quite sure what to make of this error. Unless I need to rename the other folder as just lopunny.

If ya installed the lopunny mod right, the mod folder should already be named lopunny.

Yah, I think ya might have copied a folder above the one ya wanted. It's like, "Lopunny Supply Drop PG V0.1.zip/Lopunny Supply Drop PG V0.1/lopunny". That lopunny folder at the end is the actual mod folder, the one ya want in yer mods folder.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game