redoing everything

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

redoing everything

Postby Sloshy » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 pm

i'll b back when better stuff is up
Last edited by Sloshy on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Sloshy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Rachel the Yoshi Girl DEMO

Postby JesseClark9 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:28 pm

This will be neat, I'll be watching this for progress.
JesseClark9
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Will she be able to poop them out as eggs eventually? Or is that not your thing?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sloshy » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:03 pm

not my thing :p
but she will burp fireballs according to fullness. a little full = two bouncing "firemario" fireballs, Regular full = smw Yoshi tri-fireballs, Very ful = six smw yoshi firebalss.

I will post more detailed description of the implemented mechanics as well as the future desired mechanics soon, if anyone wants to hear more. :3
Sloshy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:54 pm

I am disappoint. I understand that scat is not everyone's thing, but seeing as how she's a Yoshi, being able to lay eggs would be the norm.

Ah well, I won't make you do it nor will I try to convince you otherwise.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:13 am

Um you might want to make the fullscreen buttons something else cause I can't make the game fullscreen with F2 or F4, F2 just dims my screen and F4 brings up battery options for my laptop. Other than that, its a decent little game so far although I have to agree that Rachel being a Yoshi popping out eggs is normal and honestly I wouldn't exactly categorize that as scat and categorize it as egg laying more than anything. But hey its your game so if you don't want that in the game then who are we to argue. :)
Last edited by InuyashalovesKagome on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Sloshy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:08 pm

I don't associate the egg thing with scat as much as i associate it with maternity stuff because laying eggs would technically be giving birth. Which the idea of that weirds me out.

Plus, keeping enemies inside her belly until they shrink down to nothing will restore health over time. :3
Sloshy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TaciturnTiger » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:36 pm

For a demo, this is really good. You've gotten a lot farther in Game Maker than I ever did, heheh. Plus, Rachel is a real cutie, and I like the swallow effects. Only real qualm is falling off a cliff; maybe just have it reset Rach back to the starting point for now? Also, not sure if it's possible to jump over the first gap. Other than those things, keep it up! =D
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:42 am

I think making C for eat would work better. Having all the controls, except the attack one in the same row feels off. HAving them all together in the normal ZXCV line feels more natural.

Alternatively, make an options menu where people can change controls, if that's possible. Having that option is always fucking glorious.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:09 am

TaciturnTiger wrote:For a demo, this is really good. You've gotten a lot farther in Game Maker than I ever did, heheh. Plus, Rachel is a real cutie, and I like the swallow effects. Only real qualm is falling off a cliff; maybe just have it reset Rach back to the starting point for now? Also, not sure if it's possible to jump over the first gap. Other than those things, keep it up! =D

You have to do a running jump for the first gap.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby HarlequinGemini » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:56 am

At least add a killbox when you fall into a pit. Also what night said about the C button being tongue. And add a button to reset the game

Fine demo, just needs some fine-tuning
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 pm

night22 wrote:I think making C for eat would work better. Having all the controls, except the attack one in the same row feels off. HAving them all together in the normal ZXCV line feels more natural.

I have to disagree. i find it much better having attack controls separate from others. Nothing's more irritating than hitting jump or roll when you meant to hit lightning bolt against the 50ft tall death monster.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Sloshy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Don't worry, many of the complaints have been ironed out already(some are still a bit troublsome). I'm just waiting to have a fully polished level before releasing more content. (including title screen, sound FX, and music)

Until then, I would like to announce that I have been approved for my own gallery on Eka's Portal!
If you would like to see some more graphics of this project,, visit here. :3
Sloshy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sloshy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Sloshy
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Loving those digestion sound effects ^^ would not mind being her prey >.> Hehe
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:19 am

This game caught my interest for a while, so i'll keep an eye on this one~
It's really slippery and easily fall off most of times. Ugh, stupid run button! I pretty much get mixed up the controls, which is feeling weird to press the eat button on the spacebar. :lol:

One last thing, When i attempt to eat the enemies while running or far away, they jump slide backwards. Huh. 8O
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Seems cool, was fun while it lasted. The jumping physics don't feel that great but I managed to clear the board anyways. Looking forward to more advancements.
Houyo
???

Postby Royal_Starlord » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:19 am

8U

Once this comes into beta, I shall be completely on top of this.
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby Sloshy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:14 pm

New bug fix submitted. https://aryion.com/g4/view/321128

Now, the belly-sizes are in sync and consistent with the size of items/enemies swallowed.
Also, run button cannot be used if 2+ items/enemies reside in Rachel's gluttonous gut.
Sloshy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oxelix » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 pm

hey i'm liking the game so far, so i have a couple of questions to ask first of all is there a way to turn off the music cause it is irritating and a bit annoying (no offense) and will there be power ups like bigger belly, faster digestion, or smaller enemies to fit more in your belly Rachel's belly sorry if 'm bothering
Oxelix
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game