Fallout 4 mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 4 mod?

Postby PSU Saga » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 am

I can't see the links, image isn't there.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Crappy imagehost.
Moved 'm to imgur, all is well again.
Gat
Participator

Postby HeirOfLanister » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Gat wrote:While experimenting I accidentily made a big belly slider set for CBBE.
There's a download at the bottom of this post.

[ http://i.imgur.com/SRGrmqn.png ]
[ http://i.imgur.com/IbtPTRU.png ]

I was looking for a way to copy vertex weighting exactly to match with CBBE so that I could have a future belly model be CBBE compatible. Along the way I morphed CBBE to have a big belly to get a better match when copying weights. To my surprise this looked reasonably good so I figured I would pop on few more edge loops to smooth the belly a bit and then release it.
It's a bit of hackjob, you'll have to replace another armor with this. No animations or anything cool, it's just a mesh.

Required:
-CBBE
-Bodyslide.

installation:
Copy the contents of the bodyslide folder in the zip to you bodyslide installation.
Start bodyslide and choose Xmodbelly100 as outfit/body.
Apply your slider settings and click "Build".
Build is to \fallout4\data\meshes\Xomod.
Use this file to replace an armor or outfit of your choice. As in, you copy this thing to the folder of the outfit/armor you will replace and then rename it to match the female outfit model for that outfit/armor.

Download:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/LvRoveOp/file.html

Enjoy :)

Hey, I love the look of this mod, but I was wondering, when I put that mesh folder into the body slide program, it doesn't come up with anything within the outfit/body drop down screen and it doesn't show in game. Is there something i'm doing wrong (most likely the case) but great work so far!!! :-D
HeirOfLanister
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:53 pm

that's because you need to copy the contents of the bodyslide folder, not the mesh folder.
Note I said contents, select all inside the bodyslide folder and copy that over.
Gat
Participator

Postby throwaway12 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:56 am

Gat wrote:that's because you need to copy the contents of the bodyslide folder, not the mesh folder.
Note I said contents, select all inside the bodyslide folder and copy that over.

Gat, you mentioned something about a male belly mod/mesh
How's that coming along?
throwaway12
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 pm

I had an idea for how you could do CV with disposal in the future. For the cum, you could use a shaded version of the water from the pumps, and the puddle could be a shaded version of plasma goo. Would that work?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:05 pm

FO4 Geck still hasn't been released yet right?
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 am

Ok I wanted to finally install some Fallout 4 mods to my game but it said that I needed the FAllout4 version of nexus and that I did next is my problem. Very time I try to install it from the main page of this site I keep getting the skyrim nexus. Now I did play skyrim mods on the nexus and I still do want to keep my mods from that game but my problem is that I want to start play with some Fallout 4 mods and I can't until I download the nexus version of Fallout. I keep on try to look for videos of my problem but that really only tell me about installing it for like the first time and non of their info is helping me.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby erewon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:47 am

If you launch you nexus mod manager, on the top right corner there is an arrow that says "change game mod". Clic on it and select "rescan installed games". It should find your installation of Fallout 4 and next time you launch the mod manager it will ask you what game you would like to mod. Hope I understood your problem right
erewon
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am

just thought i would mention here for the hard working modders of vore related stuffs, the ck for fallout 4 went into beta recently, so there is probably a download of the beta version floating around the internet , dont get me wrong, im not saying anything like "GIT TO WERK ALRDY FGTS!" but i am saying it might be a good chance to learn a bit about the fallout 4 version of the ck before the slightly less buggy and more official version comes out, then again its probably not that different from skyrims ck, but the fact that using spells for vore functions may not be an option anymore, might make checking it out a good idea.... unless guns or grenades are magic in fallout, in witch case im going to make a pistol that shoots mugs so i can shoot mugs at people while i mug them
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:30 am

throwaway12 wrote:Gat, you mentioned something about a male belly mod/mesh
How's that coming along?

I'm not starting on that until things have solidified more. At the moment we cannot import or export 64 bit havok animations so I am limited to making what is essentially a big belly shaped armor piece.
Once the brain boys have reverse engineered the skeleton and animation system we can do things like add bones(some of you know them as nodes) to animate a prey inside a belly. At that point I'll probably have to start the female belly from scratch and since i have no personal interest in the male belly I'll wait making that until I am sure I wont have to remake it later.

Is there a primary popular male nude model for fallout 4 yet that I can attach the belly to?
I intend to make the bellies only for the most popular bodies. To much work to support the various types that tend to surface.

Maenethal wrote:I had an idea for how you could do CV with disposal in the future. For the cum, you could use a shaded version of the water from the pumps, and the puddle could be a shaded version of plasma goo. Would that work?

No. The water from the pumps is merely a cylinder with a shader applied. To expel cum you would have to make an animated mesh because it needs to be attached to a character or use only a particle emiter. In both cases you would need to write a custom shader.
Yes for the puddle. That was what the shit and vomit piles were in skyrim devourment; reshaded and retextured goo/ash piles.

jellman wrote:just thought i would mention here for the hard working modders of vore related stuffs, the ck for fallout 4 went into beta recently, so there is probably a download of the beta version floating around the internet ...//... unless guns or grenades are magic in fallout, in witch case im going to make a pistol that shoots mugs so i can shoot mugs at people while i mug them

The CK is not the hurdle for a vore mod.
Vore mod requires an extended scripting engine, this one is currently in beta so almost there.
It needs two custom skeletons. Currently unreliable as it can only be done via nif hacking and the fo4 nif's have not been fully reverse engineered yet.
It needs custom animations. Currently impossible as fo4 uses 64bit havok that is completely unavailable to modders. This is going to take months to solve.

CK is used to put it all together into a coherent mod. The thing hasn't really changed since oblivion, I doubt it suddenly changed for fo4. Essentially the bethesda CK is just a stripped down version of the Gamebryo World Editor.

Yes, guns, grenades, diseases etc, all spell effects. The engine is riddled with references to dragonshouts, fireballs, bows and arrows and whatnot.

I was thinking voring someone should be a melee attack.
Gat
Participator

Postby Cygni » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:02 pm

I think you can mod enemy behaviors based on certain flags, like how they run at low health. Maybe you can change it to where they just slump down, like the "bleedout" in Skyrim, so you can grab them up and nom them.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:36 pm

I started learning papyrus script yesterday and found that yes indeed you can.
In fallout a character can go into crippled state, if both legs are effected they slump. add a pasive state so they also stop shooting (hands still work so bang! bang! bang!) and yes, a viable devour method.

So four devour options.
-Mod for melee weapons: Sneak attack = insta-nom IF total sneak attack would actually kill that npc. non-sneak Attack on crippled npc = nom
-custom gun that teleports target to stomach. The radiation gun as base model. Maybe would need some teleport based tech from institute
-Addition to Sandman Perk. If silent sandman kills are possible a silent sandman devour option is also possible
-via dialogue (ask your provisioner to nom you, follow provisioners adventures from inside stomach, become nice big brown pile on caravan path)

I think I'd like all 4.

Animation wise things are looking up. It seems with some trickery a moving, growing and shrinking belly is already possible. Might even be able to do a belly that bulges and stretches when taking in prey. full blown devouring animations appear to remain impossible (I'm really hoping to do some kill-cam style animation sequences)
The point where fo4-devourment can be made is aproaching :)
Gat
Participator

Postby jellman » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:22 pm

started learning papyrus script yesterday and found that yes indeed you can.
In fallout a character can go into crippled state, if both legs are effected they slump. add a pasive state so they also stop shooting (hands still work so bang! bang! bang!) and yes, a viable devour method.

So four devour options.
-Mod for melee weapons: Sneak attack = insta-nom IF total sneak attack would actually kill that npc. non-sneak Attack on crippled npc = nom
-custom gun that teleports target to stomach. The radiation gun as base model. Maybe would need some teleport based tech from institute
-Addition to Sandman Perk. If silent sandman kills are possible a silent sandman devour option is also possible
-via dialogue (ask your provisioner to nom you, follow provisioners adventures from inside stomach, become nice big brown pile on caravan path)

I think I'd like all 4.

Animation wise things are looking up. It seems with some trickery a moving, growing and shrinking belly is already possible. Might even be able to do a belly that bulges and stretches when taking in prey. full blown devouring animations appear to remain impossible (I'm really hoping to do some kill-cam style animation sequences) ,
The point where fo4-devourment can be made is aproaching :)
WHOO HOO
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:38 am

Gat wrote:The point where fo4-devourment can be made is aproaching :)

Will there be issues like in Skyrim where you have to invisibilize players and have them close to the NPC to interact, causing issues where other wandering by NPCs will ambiently interact with you and whatnot? Will we also be able to area change while inside a stummy this time? ;P
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby jellman » Sun May 01, 2016 1:21 am

also, is it likely we will be required to use a specific body like cbbe for this? or would it still work with other body replacers
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Sun May 01, 2016 4:02 pm

ian66613 wrote:Will there be issues like in Skyrim where you have to invisibilize players and have them close to the NPC to interact, causing issues where other wandering by NPCs will ambiently interact with you and whatnot? Will we also be able to area change while inside a stummy this time? ;P
I dunno. Looks like it. Unless someone finds a change in the engine that now allows a nice workaround those two same problems will be there. Dunno, maybe we can add a mountpoint to preds and have prey invisibly mount it or something.

jellman wrote:also, is it likely we will be required to use a specific body like cbbe for this? or would it still work with other body replacers

Yep, it's way to much work to support more then one body. Were talking in the high hundreds of hours here.
CCBE now has the UNP shape as option but you will be stuck with the cbbe texture if you want a seamless belly. Go and have a look at BodySlide if you haven't allready.

That reminds me. Does anyone who wants a male belly know if there is a most popular male body replacer yet?
Gat
Participator

Postby Aces » Sun May 01, 2016 4:33 pm

It'd be nice if the Devourment code went onto Github or some other open source place where we could all work on it. Though I don't know if the Skyrim development kit would work in that context.

If we had such access, we could probably hammer together a working Fallout 4 mod in no time. Yes, it's a different development kit. No, you can't copypaste. However you can learn from solutions in the previous code and see how to improve upon it. I'd have a field day with that sort of thing.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jellman » Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Yep, it's way to much work to support more then one body. Were talking in the high hundreds of hours here.
CCBE now has the UNP shape as option but you will be stuck with the cbbe texture if you want a seamless belly. Go and have a look at BodySlide if you haven't allready.
alright, im actually more worried about it not working with 2pacs extra sliders actually, ill see if i can get the sliders to work with the belly body before i ask anyone here for anything though

I dunno. Looks like it. Unless someone finds a change in the engine that now allows a nice workaround those two same problems will be there. Dunno, maybe we can add a mountpoint to preds and have prey invisibly mount it or something.
im not much for any kind of scripting or coding, but the vertibirds might be something to look at for this, i think, unless im missunderstanding what you are looking for, in which case, sorry
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby snacklittle » Mon May 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Aces wrote:It'd be nice if the Devourment code went onto Github or some other open source place where we could all work on it. Though I don't know if the Skyrim development kit would work in that context.

If we had such access, we could probably hammer together a working Fallout 4 mod in no time. Yes, it's a different development kit. No, you can't copypaste. However you can learn from solutions in the previous code and see how to improve upon it. I'd have a field day with that sort of thing.

I agree.
if the code was in Github things much easier.
snacklittle
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game