Fallout 4 mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 4 mod?

Postby oliverrook » Mon May 23, 2016 10:36 am

Gat wrote:
FalloutBoy wrote:So, is this one going to be female only like Devourment was or will there be male preds, too?

Before I can start work on a male belly I need answers from the Male belly loving part of the community. I've asked many times but I have yet to recieve an answer so I hope you have one :)

-What makes a male mega belly sexy/attractive? what is the "spark" that does it for you?
Women are curved so a big round belly looks good on them. Men are triangles so to me a big round belly looks bad on them.
If at all possible please show pictures where you can point out what it is that does it for you. No anime please, in anime forms are suggested instead of defined and thats hard to translate to 3d.

-What base male model?
Like for skyrim there are multiple nude male body meshes for download. The belly cannot be made to fit all of them so I will make a belly for only one of them.
What is the male body replacer most popular with lovers of the male form?

While I reserve male vore specifically for non-humanoids, I do think I can add a little light on this topic:
The draw for me is actually just the way it is for females. It's not so much the curves, as it is the fact of envisioning someone/myself in such a tight space, so close to me.
Hope that helps a bit.

EDIT: After a bit of brooding, I think I might have some useful information:
When it comes to male vore, the thing that really hits it off for people is size and shape. The difference is that when it comes to male vore, it's not so much the curves, as all the bulges and the ability to kind of see the basic form of prey from the outside. Also, while female tend to be more about smoothness and largeness, males tend to be a bit more on the weight of the prey, and the fact that it might be a bit more tight in there than a female's. In addition, I find that on quadrupedals, saggy also helps emphasize it.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby redblue3222 » Mon May 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Heartless wrote:Everythings looking good. This is definitely a highly anticipated mod for me and I just want to state I really appreciate the work you are all putting into this.

-Scat
-Weight gain (might need to wait for more F4SE features before this one becomes possible)

On note of these specifically, will they be optional toggles or mandatory?

I'm planning on making everything toggleable within reason. That way people can customize there experience better.

Thanks for all the feedback. Gat's just sent me some meshes for some items I plan on adding to the game so after I get this stomach damage bug fixed, I'll whip up some of them.

It sounds like the majority of people wouldn't mind if i just put the female bellies onto males aswell. So I think that's the route we'll take for now at least, I'll have to confirm with gat that that's what he wants to do too.
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Squidpad » Mon May 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello everyone!
Though I am perhaps not amazing at papyrus, I would love to help with this project in any way that I can.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but the slowdown you get when carrying a prey in your belly definitely needs to be boosted. It was barely noticeable in Skyrim and I would love to see there be and increase or better yet, some sort of customizability on this front.

Regardless, the first step before doing anything obviously has to be to make everything work just for the most basic circumstances before we do anything fancy.

When it comes time for fancy stuff, you guys might want to look at this to try to get perk integration:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/ ... 8980&pUp=1
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Tue May 24, 2016 11:00 am

CaptainCow16 wrote:Hello everyone!
Though I am perhaps not amazing at papyrus, I would love to help with this project in any way that I can.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but the slowdown you get when carrying a prey in your belly definitely needs to be boosted. It was barely noticeable in Skyrim and I would love to see there be and increase or better yet, some sort of customizability on this front.

Regardless, the first step before doing anything obviously has to be to make everything work just for the most basic circumstances before we do anything fancy.

When it comes time for fancy stuff, you guys might want to look at this to try to get perk integration:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/ ... 8980&pUp=1

The problem I had with the speed reduction in skyrim was that when the player is moving under 100 speedmultiplier at say 80 most 360 degree animations tilt to one side and break immersion. Hopefully that gets ironed out in FO4, but I don't think there is even a way to get stable animations in yet. (FNIS?)

Also Pilum's Devourment weight morphs addon was updated the otherday to allow the player to customize the speed reduction from overweight.

Ideally, the best thing would be a separate movement animation set playing while full. (Slow waddle, maybe supporting belly weight with hands.) However, Skyrim's engine did not allow for in game animation swaps (you have to run FNIS whenever you install or uninstall animations), it did however, allow for alternate sets of animations to be chosen and used. (EX: There's a mod out there that lets you pick from different idle animations ingame via mod settings, the key is that they are ALL already installed in a unique file structure inside the data folder.)
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rathdakrogan » Tue May 24, 2016 5:36 pm

so I have the creation kit beta and am working on a little something something... so far the kit is okay, the issue I'm learning is there inst a way to import custom animations just yet so I'm working dialogue and other variables... so far ive created a bunch of vore related dialogue and some stomach acid burning effects and these do work just got to figure out how to get custom animations made as well as sound... aslo fallout 4 is amazing because you can apply the vore to multiple skeletons so I plan to down the road release a male and female version with the ability to turn one off... so far its a up in smoke kinda deal so I can use akk the help I can get.
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby GREGOLE » Tue May 24, 2016 8:31 pm

I probably won't be able to use this mod - partly because I'm not really interested in human preds in the Fallout setting, but mostly because I have to use my brother's gaming PC to fun Fallout 4 - but I really do feel the need to extend my appreciation for the attempt to allow preds of either gender.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm

GREGOLE wrote:I probably won't be able to use this mod - partly because I'm not really interested in human preds in the Fallout setting, but mostly because I have to use my brother's gaming PC to fun Fallout 4 - but I really do feel the need to extend my appreciation for the attempt to allow preds of either gender.

Exactly, same boat here! Friends use the same computer and sometimes even play Fallout, that wouod sadly be too awkward when they ask why they can eat people lol. But I do agree it's very very nice to see both genders hopefully able to be pred this time, as long as everyone behaves and not brat out on everyone (please don't do that.... )
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Cygni » Wed May 25, 2016 12:31 am

I think monster vore would be a big plus. Possibly a Super Mutant Behemoth as a giant pred (with all the basic vore types). I think if you can nail the animations and have good fist person visuals, you will probably be The Best Thing Ever. I'm thinking first person internals should be an overlay, so you don't have to futz with the models too much.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Wed May 25, 2016 8:52 am

kongpow wrote:The problem I had with the speed reduction in skyrim was that when the player is moving under 100 speedmultiplier at say 80 most 360 degree animations tilt to one side and break immersion. Hopefully that gets ironed out in FO4, but I don't think there is even a way to get stable animations in yet. (FNIS?)

Also Pilum's Devourment weight morphs addon was updated the otherday to allow the player to customize the speed reduction from overweight.

Ideally, the best thing would be a separate movement animation set playing while full. (Slow waddle, maybe supporting belly weight with hands.) However, Skyrim's engine did not allow for in game animation swaps (you have to run FNIS whenever you install or uninstall animations), it did however, allow for alternate sets of animations to be chosen and used. (EX: There's a mod out there that lets you pick from different idle animations ingame via mod settings, the key is that they are ALL already installed in a unique file structure inside the data folder.)

One of my unfinished and unreleased 'experimental' add-ons for Blood of the Pred was to raise the player's carried weight by about 150 per prey (arbitrarily using the weight of an average adult human as a value) and let Skyrim's encumbrance system handle it. That allowed a somewhat reasonable decrease in speed without messing with multipliers.

Obviously, it wouldn't work without some kind of weight limit (Fallout 4's survival mode?). Multi-prey, if it was kept to a maximum of one or two, might be possible.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Pilum » Wed May 25, 2016 4:23 pm

kongpow wrote:Ideally, the best thing would be a separate movement animation set playing while full. (Slow waddle, maybe supporting belly weight with hands.) However, Skyrim's engine did not allow for in game animation swaps (you have to run FNIS whenever you install or uninstall animations), it did however, allow for alternate sets of animations to be chosen and used. (EX: There's a mod out there that lets you pick from different idle animations ingame via mod settings, the key is that they are ALL already installed in a unique file structure inside the data folder.)

Actually, in-game animation switching is possible with newer versions of FNIS. Mods such as FNIS Sexy Move take advantage of this and allow dynamic animation switching in-game, letting you customize the walk animations of the player character and female NPCs with differing walk animations. If something similar to FNIS is developed for Fallout 4, then it is likely that it would be possible to allow for a different set of walking/running animations when full.

As well, I offer my help in the programming aspects of this mod wherever possible. Even if I don't help with the core features of the mod, you can count on me programming some addons, at least.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Netjak » Thu May 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Just checked up on this post since it's conception as a mere hope, and I am extremely stunned at the speed you guys work at! Only thing I have to say, save for praises, is that gunning for maximum customisation such as different vore times and especially more than just human preds, which as seen with devourment took some coding shizzlewhizzle to get working properly, might be best to wait with until the core coding and animation is solid. I would imagine more than 50% of the users of the mod would literally only care about the humanoid part of the mod, after all.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Thu May 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Netjak wrote:Just checked up on this post since it's conception as a mere hope, and I am extremely stunned at the speed you guys work at! Only thing I have to say, save for praises, is that gunning for maximum customisation such as different vore times and especially more than just human preds, which as seen with devourment took some coding shizzlewhizzle to get working properly, might be best to wait with until the core coding and animation is solid. I would imagine more than 50% of the users of the mod would literally only care about the humanoid part of the mod, after all.

Actually, as someone who's watched the other mod for litteraly years, doing what your describing is EXACTLY WHAT MADE IT FAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Making something like this, without making it already capable of these ideas from the beginning is exactly why devourment hasn't come as far as it could. This mind set made it so SO much of the code had to be rewritten, that doing stuff like that was almost impossible. In order to do something like this, you NEED to keep your ideas open FROM THE BEGINNING.
Or at least make sure the potential for others is there from the get go.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Squidpad » Thu May 26, 2016 6:31 pm

Are there any plans to set up some sort of git hub or something for this mod?
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Netjak » Fri May 27, 2016 7:18 am

oliverrook wrote:
Netjak wrote:Just checked up on this post since it's conception as a mere hope, and I am extremely stunned at the speed you guys work at! Only thing I have to say, save for praises, is that gunning for maximum customisation such as different vore times and especially more than just human preds, which as seen with devourment took some coding shizzlewhizzle to get working properly, might be best to wait with until the core coding and animation is solid. I would imagine more than 50% of the users of the mod would literally only care about the humanoid part of the mod, after all.

Actually, as someone who's watched the other mod for litteraly years, doing what your describing is EXACTLY WHAT MADE IT FAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Making something like this, without making it already capable of these ideas from the beginning is exactly why devourment hasn't come as far as it could. This mind set made it so SO much of the code had to be rewritten, that doing stuff like that was almost impossible. In order to do something like this, you NEED to keep your ideas open FROM THE BEGINNING.

I think you have mistaken what I actually meant, as I too have followed devourment since its beginning and already know that the fact that he only tagged females to be vore capable, together with confusing and non-explainational coding meant that the updates took a hell of a lot more work to do. Which is why I actually was advocating a solid codbase that could pretty much be copy pasted to accomodate other beings later on, before trying to add everything non-essential from the start.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 am

Netjak wrote:
oliverrook wrote:

I think you have mistaken what I actually meant, as I too have followed devourment since its beginning and already know that the fact that he only tagged females to be vore capable, together with confusing and non-explainational coding meant that the updates took a hell of a lot more work to do. Which is why I actually was advocating a solid codbase that could pretty much be copy pasted to accomodate other beings later on, before trying to add everything non-essential from the start.

So, a hyrbid, technically. Keeping options unrestricted, while making the core code. I guess that would work.

ALSO:
Am I seriously the only one who thinks a man-eating dogmeat would be awesome?
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Squidpad » Fri May 27, 2016 3:49 pm

oliverrook wrote:
ALSO:

Definately not. :-D
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Sat May 28, 2016 1:09 am

oliverrook wrote:So, a hyrbid, technically. Keeping options unrestricted, while making the core code. I guess that would work.

Not even a hybrid, but a well-maintained from-scratch framework using entirely new code. Once the essential functions are programmed and working, then we can look at adding new features.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby wakkoratti » Sat May 28, 2016 11:15 pm

So where is all the code being shared at, because I am interested in making vore mods. I am mostly working on gts type mods, but I am still new to modding and have made very little progress. The reason it is all shrinking is because I feel there is not enough to satisfy that part of this fetish in the modding community.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:18 am

Rosalind Orman by the way, would probably jump at the chance to make some sort of shrinking weapon. She seems the type to want to experiment with anything and everything. Super eager, spunky, etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby oliverrook » Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm

CaptainCow16 wrote:
oliverrook wrote:
ALSO:

Definately not. :-D

Honestly, if nobody else does it, I will.
Also (because I can):
DOGMEAT used Swallow! It's super effective!
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game