Fallout 4 mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 4 mod?

Postby Cygni » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Just a question: Why are we worried about porting Devourment when it would be much easier (and likely of much higher quality) to make a new vore mod from scratch? The new engine is extremely different from the older Gambryo one used for Skyrim. And there is also alot more flexibility in scripting since Devourment was in development, so it would be much more possible to make a more detailed vore mod now.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonDrake » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Maenethal wrote:Just a question: Why are we worried about porting Devourment when it would be much easier (and likely of much higher quality) to make a new vore mod from scratch? The new engine is extremely different from the older Gambryo one used for Skyrim. And there is also alot more flexibility in scripting since Devourment was in development, so it would be much more possible to make a more detailed vore mod now.
I thought Skyrim used the Creation Engine, though, and Oblivion/Fallout 3/New Vegas were the ones that used the Gamebryo Engine?
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:11 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:
Maenethal wrote:Just a question: Why are we worried about porting Devourment when it would be much easier (and likely of much higher quality) to make a new vore mod from scratch? The new engine is extremely different from the older Gambryo one used for Skyrim. And there is also alot more flexibility in scripting since Devourment was in development, so it would be much more possible to make a more detailed vore mod now.
I thought Skyrim used the Creation Engine, though, and Oblivion/Fallout 3/New Vegas were the ones that used the Gamebryo Engine?

Bethesda has used Gamebryo for many of their best titles over the years including elderscrolls 3, 4 and fallout 3/NV. The Creation Engine was created by them and was used to make both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Making a devourment port is feasible, but I actually agree that someone with some know how should start from scratch as the development of Dvmnt has been a rocky road.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Vae wrote:
TheDragonDrake wrote:

Bethesda has used Gamebryo for many of their best titles over the years including elderscrolls 3, 4 and fallout 3/NV. The Creation Engine was created by them and was used to make both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Making a devourment port is feasible, but I actually agree that someone with some know how should start from scratch as the development of Dvmnt has been a rocky road.

The 'Creation' Engine is just a modification and extension of gamebroyo, but the license expires soon, so they will be forced to completely revamp for the next Elder Scrolls or Fallout.

I predict though, it's not going to be the engine specifically that prevents or makes difficult, a 'port or restart of Devourment for Fallout, but rather the scripting language and changes to the meshes etc. The fact of it is though, we cannot know until the official mod tools are released. That's the thing everyone is waiting for.

Papyrus has been seriously rewritten for Fallout 4, and we can only just see the limits of how far its been stretched. I'd have to hassle the Script Extender guys to get more info though.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby John » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
eatmeplease wrote:Wait, it is? But this is a new mod we're talking about.

Said mod also probably won't be made if an argument like that is put onto the plate of the possible creators of said mod. Also just something to think about.

Not to mention that is issue is how many years old now? People just need to let it go. I can only imagine how much crap Sider still gets about that. Show them some respect, they didn't have to pick up development for Devourment for the public at all. If a mod for it is feasible for Fallout 4 they don't have any real incentive to do that if people keep throwing mud around.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:23 am

Why is this conversation still going on?

ITS NOT POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW.

COME BACK IN 6 MONTHS.

When the Creation Tools are released, this conversation will be valuable, untill then it's just wasting everyones time.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:45 am

Had great fun making a belly for the skyrim version and I'll gladly make models for a fallout version as soon as someone starts coding for it.

In anticipation I am currently working on a big belly model for fallout 4:
http://i.imgur.com/4Lba35E.jpg

And one with a mega large pelvis to make unbirthing animations possible:
http://i.imgur.com/X60KjVl.jpg

I can't wait to pass more then half of the commonwealth through Nora's digestive tracts :D
Last edited by Gat on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gat
Participator

Postby PSU Saga » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:28 am

It's gonna be a long 6 months if you have that already waiting Gat. Hope everything will work out and we will have something feasible when the time comes.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby captainbobey » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 am

Gat wrote:Had great fun making a belly for the skyrim version and I'll gladly make models for a fallout version as soon as someone starts coding for it.

In anticipation I am currently working on a big belly model for fallout 4:
[ http://i.imgur.com/k23KhFB.jpg ]
http://i.imgur.com/k23KhFB.jpg

And one with a mega large pelvis to make unbirthing animations possible:
http://i.imgur.com/ZU28bfe.jpg

I can't wait to pass more then half of the commonwealth through Nora's digestive tracts :D

That is an exceptionally large pelvis... Wow. Cool though, just curious as to how bones will work for it.
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:38 pm

While experimenting I accidentily made a big belly slider set for CBBE.
There's a download at the bottom of this post.

I was looking for a way to copy vertex weighting exactly to match with CBBE so that I could have a future belly model be CBBE compatible. Along the way I morphed CBBE to have a big belly to get a better match when copying weights. To my surprise this looked reasonably good so I figured I would pop on few more edge loops to smooth the belly a bit and then release it.
It's a bit of hackjob, you'll have to replace another armor with this. No animations or anything cool, it's just a mesh.

Required:
-CBBE
-Bodyslide.

installation:
Copy the contents of the bodyslide folder in the zip to you bodyslide installation.
Start bodyslide and choose Xmodbelly100 as outfit/body.
Apply your slider settings and click "Build".
Build is to \fallout4\data\meshes\Xomod.
Use this file to replace an armor or outfit of your choice. As in, you copy this thing to the folder of the outfit/armor you will replace and then rename it to match the female outfit model for that outfit/armor.

Download:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/LvRoveOp/file.html

Enjoy :)
Last edited by Gat on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gat
Participator

Postby ironman362 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Holy shit I love you Gat! You're my fucking hero
ironman362
Participator

Postby Neoninja » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:28 am

ironman362 wrote:Holy shit I love you Gat! You're my fucking hero

Like fucking legit. Gives a new RP aspect to the game. And you know...BELLIES!
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Scaleyvore » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:55 am

Gonna be male love again is there? :p
Scaleyvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Neoninja » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Scaleyvore wrote:Gonna be male love again is there? :p

Forbidden topic as far as I understand
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Neoninja » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Forbidden topic as far as I understand
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Conn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Fairly sure forbidden topic is attacking the mod maker not asking for both genders to be able to pred in the game
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Conn wrote:Fairly sure forbidden topic is attacking the mod maker not asking for both genders to be able to pred in the game

Nope! Apparently some time ago people threw a fit when they were told no, so now it's a "We've been over this. Stop asking me to cater to your sexual preferences. Make your own topic and your own mod." sort of deal. That being said, this thread is not about Sideromelane's possible future vore mod. It is a general thread inviting any mod makers to talk about their plans, not just Side.

Therefore, it should be perfectly okay for people to talk about mods that support male vore--so long as they do not ask Sideromelane to make it or take jabs at them for refusing to.

Gat wrote:While experimenting I accidentily made a big belly slider set for CBBE.

Nice. Out of curiosity, is this another situation where you can't make an animated version because GECK isn't out yet?
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Artemis wrote:
Conn wrote:Fairly sure forbidden topic is attacking the mod maker not asking for both genders to be able to pred in the game

Nope! Apparently some time ago people threw a fit when they were told no, so now it's a "We've been over this. Stop asking me to cater to your sexual preferences. Make your own topic and your own mod." sort of deal. That being said, this thread is not about Sideromelane's possible future vore mod. It is a general thread inviting any mod makers to talk about their plans, not just Side.

Therefore, it should be perfectly okay for people to talk about mods that support male vore--so long as they do not ask Sideromelane to make it.

For reference, I've never had a problem with male vore. I just won't betray a trust and enable it for Devourment. People are free to make or discuss what they like in relation to any mod they want to make. And *if* I am involved in a mod for fallout 4, it will most likely include male vore - if only because it would take more effort to remove it than to just leave it in.

What will cause me specifically to refuse to include male vore in anything *I* do, is people being assholes about the whole thing. Quid pro quo, no?

So discuss, plan, mod (or not, tools still don't exist unless you are conversant in Hex editing), just don't attack the preferences of the one person who actually created the only working vore mod for a(n) AAA game. That's all I ask.

By-the-by, if anyone has looked at the alpha releases of what few tools are out there, any thoughts on the new additions to the body meshes? Caliente has done amazing work reverse engineering and up-scaling the vertex counts, but I have no idea how it works.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:47 pm

The big belly sliders are part of what gets manipulated by RedBlue's code in Skyrim - Caliente's current Fo4 release is more or less just a modified version of the skyrim utility with some fallout specific stuff tacked on. As I understand it, everything is fairly restricted until there's a GECK release. (Incidentally, I think there is a way to get the struggle animations to work with the 7.x Devourment mod, I've just not had time or the motivation to tackle it these last few weeks).

That said, there are efforts being made to get animations working, although I've been keeping away from Fallout the last couple weeks to avoid burnout so I might be a little behind the times.

Gat wrote:While experimenting I accidentily made a big belly slider set for CBBE.

Nice. Out of curiosity, is this another situation where you can't make an animated version because GECK isn't out yet?[/quote]

Once the GECK is out, there should be no reason Gat's original belly couldn't be ported (Gat's belly being separate from Devourment - that's a whole other pile of headaches re: porting), potentially even with it's animations, although I personally would rather see a way to have it without the weird ugly armor joins that plagued old versions of devourment.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Glad you like it :)
quote heavy post, sorry.

In due time :)

Neoninja wrote:Forbidden topic as far as I understand

It's not possible yet. For me at least, I don't have a reverse engineering crew and the nifskope guys backing me like Caliente does with CBBE.
I need to wait until a 3ds max plugin to export the right nif type is available and until something like Robert's Better Males is ported to FO4. Otherwise I need to do my own male body mesh and I have no intention to do that, aside from making a few cocks.

I was able to do the female belly because of a perfect storm. Caliente did all the work for the female body and also created a tool to copy skin weighting from one mesh to another for only the female skeleton (bodyslide). This tool can also import/export both obj and fbx so can be used as a workaround to make mods for the female body without actually having the moding tools for it.
I wanted to use this to rig the belly and mega-pelvis meshes I posted earlier.
In order to have a good result with the copying you need to match ccbe as close as possible to the target. I did that in 3dsmax. Turns out the cbbe mesh has so much detail in the belly (to mmake preggo belly possible) it still looks good when stretched to vore belly size.
All I had to do was add 2 more edge loops to round it off and smooth some jagged polies and bam, belly mesh.

For the males this is just not available. Even if it was available the male mesh would need to have the same amount of detail around the belly as the female mesh. The belly mesh would need to be build from the ground up.

When it's possible for me and I have no other priorities I'll make you guys a male belly.
However it takes me around 50 hours and if it's going to be compatible with a possible vore mod in the future I'll need to put a lot of time in maintenance (rerigging for anims etc). Aside from that I have no interest in vore with men, I like the dick, the belly not so much.
It's going to be a bottom of the list item for me.

Artemis wrote:Nice. Out of curiosity, is this another situation where you can't make an animated version because GECK isn't out yet?

No it's because we can't do anything meaningful with bones yet in nifskope. Needs further development. I would also need a new nif export plugin for max.

Sideromelane wrote:By-the-by, if anyone has looked at the alpha releases of what few tools are out there, any thoughts on the new additions to the body meshes? Caliente has done amazing work reverse engineering and up-scaling the vertex counts, but I have no idea how it works.

In engine new additions you mean?
There aren't any, it's still the same old slot system. They just gave the slots different names.

If you mean caliente's work, bodyslide and outfitstudio are bloody brilliant.
What took me damn days in the past takes minutes with these tools.

Sideromelane wrote:(Incidentally, I think there is a way to get the struggle animations to work with the 7.x Devourment mod, I've just not had time or the motivation to tackle it these last few weeks).

I'll have look at the nifs to see if anything obvious is broken.

Sideromelane wrote:Once the GECK is out, there should be no reason Gat's original belly couldn't be ported (Gat's belly being separate from Devourment - that's a whole other pile of headaches re: porting), potentially even with it's animations, although I personally would rather see a way to have it without the weird ugly armor joins that plagued old versions of devourment.
[/quote][/quote]
I think it can't be ported. There is going to be a seam. The work I did to match the normal map of the belly with that of the body needs to be rebaked since the new CBBE has a different topology.
It probably means building from the ground up, hence the untextured belly model I posted earlier.
ugly armor joints can only be solved by editing it to better fit.

Back to what I'm doing for FO4.
I got that pelvis model in game. Her pelvis is 141% larger then normal allowing for a birth canal size that would actually allow thinner people inside.
Should be perfect for unbirthing. great to carry companions around to be able to switch in the field. Maybe set Pipers womb as home for them kinda thing.

Anyway here are some work in progress shots of her permanently gaped hole. needs a lot of work on the albedo and specular maps.
Deffo NSFW...like this whole site actually.
http://i.imgur.com/HsGMTQh.png
http://i.imgur.com/EnKEomv.png
http://i.imgur.com/jvMqOg6.png
http://i.imgur.com/rB6VpJi.png
Last edited by Gat on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gat
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game