Fallout 4 mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout 4 mod?

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi all wondered if devourment mod was working on a verision for Fallout 4? I know theres already a big boobs mod and giantess one. But this would be epic.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Fallout 4 mod?

Postby iwillnomu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:40 pm

There are no modding tools available, officially, so far. I think it'd take considerable effort to get a proper Devourment mod on FO:4, given that it's hardly a drag-and-drop matter.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby TheKeeper » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm

I don't know how difficult it would be, but once the creation kit is available hopefully it'll be a little easier considering it's the same engine
TheKeeper
New to the forum

Postby Crash » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Kinda hope they bring the mods to consoles as well, since their E3 presentation said they would incorporate them in. Love to get the devourment mod on consoles XD
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby luxario » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Most likely devourment would never get on console due to the 18+ nature of it, but it's easy to gather you knew that. And yes at the moment without any creation kit it's pretty much impossible. Right now what people are doing is just replacing one item with another in game, or have quite incredible skill in adding new codes. Once the creation kit is released it allows the making of new NPC's, items, armor, ect. Which basically means that you can also import models for say... deathclaws and add a stomach to them or such, right now if you tried to do that you'd change the base model.

Honestly can't wait to see if something does get made for it. It might be plausible that if someone can look how devourment worked that it could work for Fallout 4 given it should be the same engine if I recall.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby John » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 pm

It's the same engine but that doesn't mean it operates exactly as it did in Skyrim. There are some obvious differences in it that Devourment as it is wouldn't just snap into it in any manner. Supposedly the original owner gave the source files to the current caretaker due to certain real life circumstances that we may never hear from them again. So it's up to them to give that code to someone who would want to modify it to work with Fallout 4 if at all. It may have to be redone from the ground up.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hariken » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:12 am

Turning into a Deathclaw and eating people would be great.
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 am

To be fair when I talked about devourment I meant from more of a "Take a look at how the inner workings were done, then using that knowledge build something new" standpoint. After seeing the previous issues when it came to someone using their work it's much easier to start from scratch.

And I was speaking more about deathclaws actually eating people instead of just turning into one. Would make an encounter much more interesting if they could swallow you. I actually can't wait for the creators kit to come out so I can make some personal companions.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelenor » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:42 am

They have already announced that they are doing mod support on both xbutts one and ps4.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Crash » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:56 am

IT doesn't matter what the rating of the mod is since it's already a M rated game, the mods could be anything as kind and cute as a texture change to something grotesque and abysmal. An 18+ mod should have no problem being added to a game that already has those ratings in place.
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hariken » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 am

luxario wrote:And I was speaking more about deathclaws actually eating people instead of just turning into one. Would make an encounter much more interesting if they could swallow you. I actually can't wait for the creators kit to come out so I can make some personal companions.

Having a Deathclaw companion that can eat people would be pretty fricken sweet, too, honestly. Sign me up!
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:33 am

I sincearly doubt it's ever going to happen. Even with the Creation Kit, you need some serious coding skills to achieve something like Devourment. Devourment for Skyrim has yet to even be entirely finished, and the guys who worked on that have gone dark.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:39 am

It's never going to be possible to 'port. Quite aside from the fact that the geck doesnt come out until next year, there are significant differences in the way the engine works compared to skyrim. Skeletons are vastly different, meshes have been revamped, weights have been re engineered... There are a lot of similarities of course, bethesda always use the previous game to create the framework for the next, but thats at a physics level, the way objects interact. The actual stuff needed for something like devourment is simply not present at this time.

Once the SKSE guys have a chance to rewrite thier code, followed by a fully functiining nifscope, it will be possible to make decent body and mesh and texture mods, so we can have nicer bodies and sexy deathclaws, but unless you are skilled in hex editing and can make full use of the editing functions in tesVedit nothing exciting is going to happen for fallout for several months.

Even then dont hold your breath. It will need a whole new mod from scratch to really be possible, if it ever does become so.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:41 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I sincearly doubt it's ever going to happen. Even with the Creation Kit, you need some serious coding skills to achieve something like Devourment. Devourment for Skyrim has yet to even be entirely finished, and the guys who worked on that have gone dark.

Not gone dark as much as burned out with Skyrim and been playing Fallout/dealing with RL issues. Some skyrim stuff is happening in the background but i'm waiting for some input from other sources before anything can happen with that.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:24 am

Crash wrote:IT doesn't matter what the rating of the mod is since it's already a M rated game, the mods could be anything as kind and cute as a texture change to something grotesque and abysmal. An 18+ mod should have no problem being added to a game that already has those ratings in place.

This is still highly dependent on the upload requirements for console mods. If Bethesda/Microsoft/Sony have control over what is allowed to upload and install mods, say a steam style community mods then they will most likely not allow sexual mods at all. If the content is funneled through any of those companies they most likely will control it.

And quite honestly I expect them to keep a close hold on the reigns. Consoles will be lucky if they see the ability to get the scripting extensions.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 am

John wrote:It's the same engine but that doesn't mean it operates exactly as it did in Skyrim. There are some obvious differences in it that Devourment as it is wouldn't just snap into it in any manner. Supposedly the original owner gave the source files to the current caretaker due to certain real life circumstances that we may never hear from them again. So it's up to them to give that code to someone who would want to modify it to work with Fallout 4 if at all. It may have to be redone from the ground up.

Well, there are a lot of differences, most notably, the graphics engine has volumetric lighting. Not to mention, the game's "setlevel" command now adds exp rather than just setting your level (much like the old advlevel command.) This means advlevel and addxp doesn't work as a result. A lot of other commands also don't work anymore, or have been changed. Another thing Fallout 4 has, is its menus are based on flash, which is a major performance issue for some people.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Artemis » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 am

To be honest, it would be a wasted effort. Part of Fallout's aesthetic is that most everything is pretty ugly, homely at best. So you've got options between being eaten by the potato-faced shamblers Bethesda calls 'humans' and ... an animal.

So y'know, that's a significant hit to your audience right off the bat. Why bother making a mod as complicated and in-depth as Devourment? ...I guess you can always hope, if you're really into potatoes. >>;
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:52 am

Artemis wrote:To be honest, it would be a wasted effort. Part of Fallout's aesthetic is that most everything is pretty ugly, homely at best. So you've got options between being eaten by the potato-faced shamblers Bethesda calls 'humans' and ... an animal.

So y'know, that's a significant hit to your audience right off the bat. Why bother making a mod as complicated and in-depth as Devourment? ...I guess you can always hope, if you're really into potatoes. >>;

I don't think the people look that bad... I mean, you can't put perfect looking, beautiful people in a world like Fallout without looking out of place. But really they don't look any worse then skyrim people.

And the animals are awesome looking, especially the deathclaw. But maybe that's just me.

But like some are saying, it can probably be up to a year in time that it will take fir the right tools to come out, the correct coding and creating of it, not to mention getting someone who knows what they are doing to work on it and even then not everyone will be satisfied because there are so many different tastes out there that the demands of folks will drive the modder crazy, I seen it happen on other big mods that never get fully finished.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby oliverrook » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:31 am

Theoretically speaking, it would be possible to turn the Skyrim Creation Kit into a Fallout 4 Creation Kit, but it would most likely require more time and effort than it will take just to wait until the geck (fallout's creation kit) is out anyway. And while fallout 4 modding already goes beyond drag and drop mods, it is far from stuff like Devourment, without the use of the creation kit.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:51 pm

oliverrook wrote:Theoretically speaking, it would be possible to turn the Skyrim Creation Kit into a Fallout 4 Creation Kit, but it would most likely require more time and effort than it will take just to wait until the geck (fallout's creation kit) is out anyway. And while fallout 4 modding already goes beyond drag and drop mods, it is far from stuff like Devourment, without the use of the creation kit.

Short answer: Not possible.

Long answer to this: No it's not possible to turn the Skyrim creation kit into anything other than what it already is. The Skyrim creation kit lacks the scripting support (It cannot assemble Fallout 4 Papyrus), it lacks the ability to load the meshes or textures (the format has changed internally AND externally), it cannot deal with the new lighting, it cannot handle the upgraded AI, it doesn't know what guns are (Even now, 'guns' for Skyrim are just modified Crossbows, the game engine fundamentally lacks the capacity for realistic projectile weapons), it cannot handle the animations (New file formats! Again!), it cannot handle the audio, it cannot decompress the packed files in the first place, and it cannot be modified to work with any of the fallout 4 versions.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game