Fallout 4 mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout 4 mod?

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am

essedess wrote:
Jeeshua wrote:Hey, I was just on nexus and it seems that someone made an animation kit for Fo4. If it would help out, here's the link.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16694/?

wrong forum I know but I wonder if that could be applied to Skyrim somehow.

There is already an animation workflow for skyrim.

Skyrim is a buggy pile of crap when it comes to animations however.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Neoninja » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Gat wrote:Some multiple prey images from the current test version to help ease waiting in some small way.

[ http://i.imgur.com/cyFjKZE.png ]
[ http://i.imgur.com/MuzKGAB.png ]
[ http://i.imgur.com/caCCZA4.png ]
[ http://i.imgur.com/yd2Shmb.png ]

I vote Mod of the year right here with those bulges
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:31 pm

It would awesome if you could release those meshes as a demo for a cbbe bodyslide option. The current CBBE bodyslide morph only really works up to 100% on pregnant and big bellies or it starts to look like a giant pancake if you go higher.

Also is it possible to create an interior cell as a sphere? It would be fun to be able to actually get trapped and digested with a view from the inside. Dirty water in the game already looks like acid enough.

And further down I hope unbirth becomes an option.

By the way how hard would it be for you to do jiggle physics on those bellies?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:41 pm

I would like to know if this is going to be an actual Easy to install & use mod, or is this going to be a Disaster like the Skyrim mod. Also will it just be female vore, or will you be able to pick which types you want?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:I would like to know if this is going to be an actual Easy to install & use mod, or is this going to be a Disaster like the Skyrim mod. Also will it just be female vore, or will you be able to pick which types you want?

There will be male vore if that's what you're asking, yes.

And you're gonna need to know where to drag and drop files to install the mod probably, like the skyrim mod, and if that's hard to install and makes things a "disaster" for you, well that's tough. Consider it lucky that vore mods like the one for Skyrim and this one even exist, flawed or not.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby kairos64 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:21 pm

firebolt2526 wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:I would like to know if this is going to be an actual Easy to install & use mod, or is this going to be a Disaster like the Skyrim mod. Also will it just be female vore, or will you be able to pick which types you want?

And you're gonna need to know where to drag and drop files to install the mod probably, like the skyrim mod, and if that's hard to install and makes things a "disaster" for you, well that's tough. Consider it lucky that vore mods like the one for Skyrim and this one even exist, flawed or not.

devourment wasn't even too bad. i had way more trouble with ENB that anything from this
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:30 pm

kairos64 wrote:
firebolt2526 wrote:

devourment wasn't even too bad. i had way more trouble with ENB that anything from this

Devourment wasn't even too bad? Getting it to function correctly with all the trimmings is a nightmare.

Want to use a custom bodyslide setup? Lolnope.
Want jiggle physics? Maybe if you're lucky. Otherwise hahahaha 3 FPS and your ass is a vibrator and horses levitate now.
Want help with your broken Devourment install? Good luck getting any tech support on the clusterfuck that is the Devourment thread.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:09 am

Aces wrote:
Devourment wasn't even too bad? Getting it to function correctly with all the trimmings is a nightmare.

Want to use a custom bodyslide setup? Lolnope.
Want jiggle physics? Maybe if you're lucky. Otherwise hahahaha 3 FPS and your ass is a vibrator and horses levitate now.
Want help with your broken Devourment install? Good luck getting any tech support on the clusterfuck that is the Devourment thread.

When you toss in custom things it becomes a mess any time and that's to be expected with most mods. You also get little tech support with any mod and again, be glad it just exists. Other than that, I got denouement to run as it should by dragging and dropping files into appropriate locations and launching the game. Jiggle physics worked fine, I also ran 48 other mods, no special installation, no shitty fps. My best guess is you had a compatibility issue with another mod or your computer has conflicts of one nature or another. And AGAIN, just be glad this stuff exists, and FOR FREE, you should be able to spare the effort it takes to run it, of which required little in most cases.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:49 am

I never had any problems with devourment. I mean I doubt most people could do any better making a complex mod by themselves than that. Jiggle physics and body slide both worked just fine for me.Never had FPS loss either. Im just glad we have people who are working on these.Since its likely to be the closest thing to a 3d vore game well ever get.

Also manually installing mods in both Skyrim and Fallout4 is easy if you just read the guide on Nexus.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:08 am

Gutlover wrote:I never had any problems with devourment. I mean I doubt most people could do any better making a complex mod by themselves than that. Jiggle physics and body slide both worked just fine for me.Never had FPS loss either. Im just glad we have people who are working on these.Since its likely to be the closest thing to a 3d vore game well ever get.

Also manually installing mods in both Skyrim and Fallout4 is easy if you just read the guide on Nexus.

I agree so much on this comment, also, I'd very much like to point how important THIS point is:
Gutlover wrote:Since its likely to be the closest thing to a 3d vore game well ever get.

If it's not the only ones we get, they'll most likely be the best ones whatsoever, as they are integrated into a full blown game instead of a game with only vore as a base, with no story, well developed world, etc.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:18 am

Guys.. Do you smell that..? It smells like The Mod-Bread is almost done in the oven.. (Also I am defenetly not a Hype Man) x3
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:55 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Guys.. Do you smell that..? It smells like The Mod-Bread is almost done in the oven.. (Also I am defenetly not a Hype Man) x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLJVYXQIDM
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kejpi » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:10 am

Do u even bake bro?!?
Kejpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby oliverrook » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:32 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Guys.. Do you smell that..? It smells like The Mod-Bread is almost done in the oven.. (Also I am defenetly not a Hype Man) x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLJVYXQIDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRGHFLrtX8I
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:13 am

Well I guess their hype for it me on the other hand I might not get to enjoy it being that I don't have the PC version of fallout 4 but I will enjoy it from people who we know are going to be posting video's of the mod youtube or put images.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:11 pm

If we're at the stage where a name is needed for the mod, I propose 'FallEat'.

Blame this on sleep deprivation; it's 10:10 AM and I haven't slept since 1:00 yesterday afternoon.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Bethesda can not allow any material on the PS4 that would receive an AO (Adults Only) rating. So, minimally sex mods could not be on PS4. It isn't clear if they will allow mods on xbox that would push the rating to AO. allowing content outside of the ESRB rating is a big deal for larger companies, so even though xbox allows AO titles, you may not see sex mods there.

Also, just wanted to pop in with a clarification (and apologies for...is this considered 'necro-posting' or 'exhumation'? :lol: ) :

Technically, Bethesda can create (and Sony publish) any software they want for the PS4; the ESRB rating system is entirely voluntary. That said, many retailers won't stock a game without an ESRB rating, and Sony (as well as Microsoft and Nintendo) require any games they release to be rated by the ESRB.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Isha wrote:If we're at the stage where a name is needed for the mod, I propose 'FallEat'.

Blame this on sleep deprivation; it's 10:10 AM and I haven't slept since 1:00 yesterday afternoon.

I actually quite like the name Falleat, it sounds natural xD

Falleat 4 :P
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:16 pm

What about Voreout?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:42 pm

The ESRB is just a random "survey group" of focus groups and beta testers who decide what they think a game should be rated. Thinks like murder and mayhem are generally R rated, with anything overtly sexual getting an Adults Only rating (which obviously hurts sales). This is funny, because GTA V had several graphic sex scenes but the SJW paid more attention to torture scene instead. It was still only rated M, while San Andreas's "Hot Coffee" cut minigame made everyone cry and get a smaller bubble for their kids.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game