Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Postby Gear0000 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:55 am

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Re: Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:07 am

Well, i have a idea, i was dream about a May vore from guilty gear, with more and unbirth, will be awesome.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Gear0000 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:38 am

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:09 am

Ya know, that first character, Shinocchi. Downloaded it ta take a look, and thought somethin' looked familiar about her. And then I went and compared it; her walkin' sprites are pretty much the same as NT Mama's. Exact same boob size, shape, and bounce. Wonder if she's made by the same author, or if one's a sprite edit of the other.

She's got potential, but I ain't that much of a creator. Not sure if I could do her justice in vore-ish modificationing.

Looked through her sprites in Fighter Factory. Saw some possible moves she had but no idea how ta perform most of them. Holdin' down the taunt button and pressin' A, B, X, or Y does some extra moves, though!

Also, the link in the squid girl post is the same as the Shinocchi one at the time of this post. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:28 pm

A breast vore / crush character for mugen ?
I think I'll learn mugen scripting.....
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:50 pm

DB1224 wrote:A breast vore / crush character for mugen ?
I think I'll learn mugen scripting.....

Yeah right i picked up programming classes and im learning basics of C language and Eka's and mugen are one of the main reasons :-D
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Gear0000 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:53 pm

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Gear0000 wrote:Thanks! Fixed the link. ;3

and that's quite a find! I knew something was similiar, just couldnt figure out what. and It's totally okay! I just wanted you in on the project just so you knew what was going on. Input and feedback are helpful too!

Ta be honest, there IS somethin' I'd like ta try with Shinocchi... I'm visualizin' a sprite sequence, that could change the flyin' giant boob slam inta a BV finisher, but my muse and I are sufferin' from a motivation drainin' cold. :c

And that squid girl has weird mechanics. I'm seein' the AI squeezin' out nigh-endless combos, but I have no idea how ta pull it off as a player. And one of the "squeezing" sequences, I has no idea what she's doin'.

One of her grab animations, though? Just askin' ta be made an UB attack. :P

What the hell is up with that headslam special? Does decent damage, a lot more than most of her attacks, but leaves her stunned and wide open. Somethin' I'm missin' in the incomprehensible text files I'm assumin' are supposed ta be readmes? Gonna have ta translate them...

EDIT: ...and either I'm readin' them wrong or there's nothin' in the readme tellin' ya whether there's a followup ta that headbutt other than lyin' around dazed.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Well I do like trying new things, and there is always room to get better. Right now however i'm focusing a lot on my classes, seeing these are our last few weeks. I am also working on sprites for someone atm. Afterwards however, I would love to participate, with whatever free time floats my way.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Pilum » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:04 am

First of all, welcome.

Second of all, thank you for posting character links, it's upsetting when some people forget.

I downloaded A.Vysomethingorother a few weeks ago, wasn't sure what to do with her. I'll take a look at her commands again to try to figure out how to work her.

I haven't seen Shinocchi before, quite a nice find, there. And, yes, judging from the author name being "woman," her presence of being a memetic Japanese character, and her appearances, I think Argobarg's right in saying that she's made by the author of Mama, or at least a close sprite edit. (I'm damn sure she's found in Nijikaku, I haven't downloaded the full game yet.)

I looked at her triggers and figured out some moves of hers:
Spoiler: show
The sprite with the VERY large breasts is triggered by C + Z being held, and the function is to give her invincibility and push the opponent away at the cost of her power meter, it's not just useless.
Forward Z when she has a full meter triggers the breast crush super.
And EVERYONE needs to try her backwards + C super. There's two versions for 1 level or 2 levels of power. That attack is one of the funniest I've seen, ever.

She can also parry, tapp forward to parry a mid or high attack, or tap down to parry low. This is a small window of 3 frames, however.
She also has some sort of block escape. If she has 1 level of power, pressing Z while she's blocking an attack makes her...melt...into what is likely milk and reappear elsewhere. We could also use these sprites for some new moves.

I have some ideas already for working on her, but I have a week and a half left of classes to get through, first.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Gear0000 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:45 am

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:06 am

Pilum wrote:I downloaded A.Vysomethingorother a few weeks ago, wasn't sure what to do with her. I'll take a look at her commands again to try to figure out how to work her.

Accordin' ta her readme, apparently the squeezin' is supposed ta be extended by enterin' the command fer another grab right as the first ends. I've yet ta get anything outta that.

The three tentacle bars apparently correspond ta three grab categories, and the shorter the tentacle, the more ya've overused that category and the more resistant yer opponent is ta damage from that kinda grab.

Pilum wrote:I looked at her triggers and figured out some moves of hers:
Spoiler: show
The sprite with the VERY large breasts is triggered by C + Z being held, and the function is to give her invincibility and push the opponent away at the cost of her power meter, it's not just useless.
Forward Z when she has a full meter triggers the breast crush super.
And EVERYONE needs to try her backwards + C super. There's two versions for 1 level or 2 levels of power. That attack is one of the funniest I've seen, ever.

She can also parry, tapp forward to parry a mid or high attack, or tap down to parry low. This is a small window of 3 frames, however.
She also has some sort of block escape. If she has 1 level of power, pressing Z while she's blocking an attack makes her...melt...into what is likely milk and reappear elsewhere. We could also use these sprites for some new moves.

I KNEW that meltin' thing had somethin' ta do with blockin'. Never managed ta trigger it though.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gear0000 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:44 am

___
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:40 am

A.Vyssinis looks familier, I might have seen her in a roster or on a character list somewhere before.

Shinocchi, is new, and after playing around with her some, I can say, while she lacks in some mechanics(like a forward or backwards dash), she is Lovely~ And I look forward to seeing what you guys do with her, I'd help but my Fighter Factory skill is currently limited to changing the inputs of moves, and recoloring(I.E. making new palletes, as useful as THAT is.), so until I get a bit more experience, I won't be of much help. But I'll cheer you guys on in full support!

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:41 am

Also Gear, what's your avatar supposed to be? It might be sexy, If I could just make it out...
Turbotowns
???

Postby SilverJ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:13 am

Is it time for lurkers to rise?

I may not be the best but I'm fairly capable at coding in fighter factory. I don't know exactly how to code AI(I can modify it to do what I want but not create it) nor am I familiar with working with palettes in fighter factory. Not an artist either, but doing simple edits to make things look better isn't too hard.

Not a fan of humans or mostly humanoids(Neko, inu, etc) voring things, but that's all good because I'm more interested in working on the projects instead. I love coding in MUGEN and this'll give me a chance to learn new stuff.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:22 am

Breast vore would be amazing with shin
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gear0000 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 pm

___
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gear0000 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:31 pm

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Hmm...I wonder if Gear's even heard of that old voracious Snivy character...
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game