forest monster vore game reloaded (beta)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: forest monster vore game f/m part one !!

Postby vore2412 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:40 pm

So I've played this through to the current update and will leave my few cents. This seems to be a very ambitious game, and seems to play rather smoothly, very lovely models and nice vore scenes, whether HungryXgirl drew them themselves or had an artist draw them they are very nice. I sense in the gameplay a type of vorish Monster Girl quest theme. Major negative of course is the broken English, though it doesn't detract from the game much and is still understandable and appears to be free of spelling errors. Another minor thing I noticed is that that one spell makes things a bit too easy to beat, and almost breaks the game when able to beat the unbeatable witch and tiger girl, which leads to it looping back to the pre-fight scene to fight or submit again. If you don't mind a few recommendations, maybe nerf the Starlight spell's damage output and casting cost a little bit, and work with someone potentially to make the character dialogue what you have in mind but in better English. I appreciate greatly you making this game, it is quite enjoyable.

Also...very minor thing, and silly of me, but maybe change the witch by the character's name to wizard or warlock, as they are generally considered male magic users where witch is considered female. Again, thank you for making this and if you're already doing anything I've said, disregard my repetition.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:12 pm

vore2412 wrote:So I've played this through to the current update and will leave my few cents. This seems to be a very ambitious game, and seems to play rather smoothly, very lovely models and nice vore scenes, whether HungryXgirl drew them themselves or had an artist draw them they are very nice. I sense in the gameplay a type of vorish Monster Girl quest theme. Major negative of course is the broken English, though it doesn't detract from the game much and is still understandable and appears to be free of spelling errors. Another minor thing I noticed is that that one spell makes things a bit too easy to beat, and almost breaks the game when able to beat the unbeatable witch and tiger girl, which leads to it looping back to the pre-fight scene to fight or submit again. If you don't mind a few recommendations, maybe nerf the Starlight spell's damage output and casting cost a little bit, and work with someone potentially to make the character dialogue what you have in mind but in better English. I appreciate greatly you making this game, it is quite enjoyable.

Also...very minor thing, and silly of me, but maybe change the witch by the character's name to wizard or warlock, as they are generally considered male magic users where witch is considered female. Again, thank you for making this and if you're already doing anything I've said, disregard my repetition.

What this guy said. Witch is a female version of a warlock, a warlock is a male version of a witch. I think the creator needs to rename the class clearly in my own
honest words, but I don't think/know for sure if the creator knows much English language. Seems like you hit the biggest critical hit throughout the whole entire
part of what should be corrected, hence liking the gameplay.

I'd be interested to see if there could be a spider and a wolf predator monster that could do vore as well.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hunter2045 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:30 pm

[What this guy said. Witch is a female version of a warlock, a warlock is a male version of a witch.]

Actually, that's not quite correct. 'Warlock' is an incorrect, though popular term for a male witch. Among Wiccans (witches) the term Warlock means 'betrayer'. The term 'witch' is applicable to either gender.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

hunter2045 wrote:[What this guy said. Witch is a female version of a warlock, a warlock is a male version of a witch.]

Actually, that's not quite correct. 'Warlock' is an incorrect, though popular term for a male witch. Among Wiccans (witches) the term Warlock means 'betrayer'. The term 'witch' is applicable to either gender.

Don't get me wrong regarding this argument. I'm not very familiar with the endorsement of such religion or any kind of personifications regarding such. Ever heard of Sabrina: Secrets of a teenage witch before? There's at least a few male characters in that show that are magic users, but I don't personally consider them as witches, most of the female magic users in their witch world are actual witches.

Can't argue with your thought, because I know I don't have much expertise of knowledge regarding such. I'm usually non-religious, so I don't prefer to use religious endorsements such as witches and warlocks in any literature of my own. I usually call one of my OCs a Sorceress, as in terms a sorceress can be female, a sorcerer
could be personified as a male magic user, but this may not be always the said thing. Some terms have a fixed gender, IE: Necromancers always are one word, no
matter what the gender the person you are describing is, there is no "Necromancess" that exists, Necromancer kind of much fits the best terminology for necromancer
users.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hungryXgirl » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:06 am

vore2412 wrote:So I've played this through to the current update and will leave my few cents. This seems to be a very ambitious game, and seems to play rather smoothly, very lovely models and nice vore scenes, whether HungryXgirl drew them themselves or had an artist draw them they are very nice. I sense in the gameplay a type of vorish Monster Girl quest theme. Major negative of course is the broken English, though it doesn't detract from the game much and is still understandable and appears to be free of spelling errors. Another minor thing I noticed is that that one spell makes things a bit too easy to beat, and almost breaks the game when able to beat the unbeatable witch and tiger girl, which leads to it looping back to the pre-fight scene to fight or submit again. If you don't mind a few recommendations, maybe nerf the Starlight spell's damage output and casting cost a little bit, and work with someone potentially to make the character dialogue what you have in mind but in better English. I appreciate greatly you making this game, it is quite enjoyable.

- I appreciate every single word you just Wrote, i know what you want to say and i know about all the bugs...
- im trying to work on the game , .. battle.. story. and. .. but it's not worth for me to put my time that much
on that game as i said befor this game it's just for fun ... and testing my skills on rpg maker so don't bother
yourself..
- i can't tell when i'll upload the new version ..... thanks to all of you
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thoril » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Can anyone point me in the direction of the Tiger Girl? I saw her mentioned in a few posts and cant seem to find her. Thanks in advance.
Thoril
New to the forum

Postby NiceGuy18 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:25 am

She is near the area with the manticore (The mountains). Go past the butterfly girl area and you will see a three way crossroad. Go straight ahead and you should see a cave in the northern area. Be careful, she can be pretty tough without some training and a good amount of potions.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby hungryXgirl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:59 am

i'll upload the fixed game part one with some new monsters soon
i'm busy a liitle but don't worry the game still is in Progress
new version fixed
- tiger girl loop fixed
- witch girl loop fixed
- map bugs fixed
added
- new area
- new monsters
- new quests
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby necryel » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 am

v3.2 Bug found:
You can sometimes get trapped behind the door to the Farmer's House in the Shaman village when coming out of it. You are then completely unable to move even after closing and restating. Bug is a game breaker.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Max28z » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:21 pm

when do you think you could post the fixed part, of the part one? Because your game is very great and i want so badly to explore it more ^^
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby geoshark12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:29 am

where is the tiger girl
geoshark12
New to the forum

Postby FBnorman » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 pm

does anybody know how to change the screen resolution on this game?
everytime i do alt enter' some of the screen is off the screen & some words cant be read because of that.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:22 pm

FBnorman wrote:does anybody know how to change the screen resolution on this game?
everytime i do alt enter' some of the screen is off the screen & some words cant be read because of that.

You can do that only if you have rpg maker
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 pm

I had similar issues with the native fullscreen not working. As a workaround, I used to just change the resolution of one of my monitors to be close to that of the game's native resolution.

Windows 10 makes this easy with a zoom slider to more easily select the appropriate size.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:50 am

hungryXgirl wrote:i'll upload the fixed game part one with some new monsters soon
new version fixed
- tiger girl loop fixed
- witch girl loop fixed
- map bugs fixed
added
- new area
- new monsters
- new quests

Wow..Fantastic
Can i suggest you a kind of monster will be (for my opinion) good to see in the game?

-Dragoness
-Giantess
-Twin Monster
-Zombiegirl (Or undead in any case)
-Icegirl
-Mermaid
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hungryXgirl » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:42 am

gordan96 wrote:
hungryXgirl wrote:i'll upload the fixed game part one with some new monsters soon
new version fixed
- tiger girl loop fixed
- witch girl loop fixed
- map bugs fixed
added
- new area
- new monsters
- new quests

Wow..Fantastic
Can i suggest you a kind of monster will be (for my opinion) good to see in the game?

-Dragoness
-Giantess
-Twin Monster
-Zombiegirl (Or undead in any case)
-Icegirl
-Mermaid

- i can't tell about new monsters and i can't tell when i'll upload the new part i can't say
when ... i'm too busy these days .. im looking for someone who can hel me when some stuff
- i'm working on 2 other games that one of those games is free
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:35 am

=Warning, Bad Grammar=

Since im myself a fan of both vore and videogame and rpgmaker is one of my favorite program for do little games, here a little critic:

This game is amazing, i love it, Alway nice to see now vore themed games made and with such talent :) definitely going to play trough it and wait for next updates!

The Graphics are nice and well done, the faces are also well done with expresions and the battle system remain simple if you spam fire & ice and use often potions!

+ Maps graphics are very well dones, especially the weathers on village and the game is immersive with good musics selections!

Neutral: Game is Simple (no huge maps, wars, intrigues, violence or difficult bosses) but it does make this game a calm one to play and enjoy without much stress.

- Can get a bit lost if you dont have a good memory or take notes about the quests also you need to guess to talk to that lamia on her cave for the story, adding one quests system or someting for help guide in game would be nice and really helpfull!

For finish this game is really promishing and has potential aleardy on earlier versions, would totally support for keep it alive and not die like some other (missed) rpgmaker games.
Minor bug found: There is that house on the village where you can enter but remain stuck when you do exit, it broke my first game save ;)

Totally Worth 9/10 quality! Really liked it! :-D

:D -No Letters were harmed when writing this- :D
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby hungryXgirl » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:08 am

i decided stop uploading the game until i find someone to help me about English grammar in the game
sorry :(
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

Postby LPWolfiLP » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:30 am

w-whaaat Q_Q
b-but Q.Q *sniffs*
The game was one of my favourites D:
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby hungryXgirl » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 am

LPWolfiLP wrote:w-whaaat Q_Q
b-but Q.Q *sniffs*
The game was one of my favourites D:

-I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU ENJOYED THE GAME!
- I didn't say i don't want to upload anymore just i want to share you a better game !
hungryXgirl
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game