VOREG (Update 2.5) {July 5 2016}

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

VOREG (Update 2.5) {July 5 2016}

Postby DarkRain » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:28 am

Hi, I made my first simple platformer. I am using a translator.
The game contains some simple levels.

Windows: 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
DirectX 9
Move - Arrow key
Jump - Space
Skill * - E
I recommend not to play in fullscreen
Better not resize window

oral, soft, f\m, scat

Update 2.5:
Small update, not many fix.
Fixed bugs
Some sounds are replaced or fixed
increased digestion time (all)
Added a new character in the room

Update 2.4:
Fixed bugs
Fixed game objects
Fixed drop Mario level
Fixed some sounds
Added Room
The game as a whole has become easier
Enemy game objects now take away 1 point of life

Update 2.3:
Added a new level
Fixed some interface bugs
increased digestion time (the new level)
Recycled physics (the new level)
Added new enemies
Fixed some sounds and sprites
Other fix
The new level is quite hard

Screenshot:

Spoiler: show

Many sprites taken from other games. Basically c aryion forum.

Download game: (2.5)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_wsId ... sp=sharing

Old version:
Last edited by DarkRain on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Re: VOREG

Postby Mestrus » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:48 am

Fun game! thank you
Mestrus
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Beat it, Tabitha are way too hard to beat for most part, of course beatable, but too tough for some people. Decently done.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:58 pm

My first request would be that digestion not last half a second. Other than that this is pretty interesting.
Monopolus
???

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:16 pm

I agree with Monopolus. While a dragged digestion is boring, so is a too fast one. Good game otherwise. Are you planning to keep improving this game? As in, adding new content and updates? Or are you going to leave it as it is now? If you're going to update it, may I recommend that you put some Anime females in it? Like Usagi/Serena (Sailor Moon), Tomoyo (Sakura Card Captors), Sakura (Naruto), Peach and Rosalina (Super Mario games), etc...? Some ponies (like Twilight Sparkle, Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia, Applejack, Fluttershy, Octavia, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer (either feral and/or anthro)) would be nice too. ^-^
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkRain » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:48 am

Maexam2 wrote:I agree with Monopolus. While a dragged digestion is boring, so is a too fast one. Good game otherwise. Are you planning to keep improving this game? As in, adding new content and updates? Or are you going to leave it as it is now? If you're going to update it, may I recommend that you put some Anime females in it? Like Usagi/Serena (Sailor Moon), Tomoyo (Sakura Card Captors), Sakura (Naruto), Peach and Rosalina (Super Mario games), etc...? Some ponies (like Twilight Sparkle, Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia, Applejack, Fluttershy, Octavia, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer (either feral and/or anthro)) would be nice too. ^-^

Hi, yes, maybe I'll update will add new levels, if you are interested.
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:53 am

Monopolus wrote:My first request would be that digestion not last half a second. Other than that this is pretty interesting.

I agree, that there are too quick process.
I plan to increase digestion time
This really need it? I do not know what the optimal time.
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:48 am

DarkRain wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:I agree with Monopolus. While a dragged digestion is boring, so is a too fast one. Good game otherwise. Are you planning to keep improving this game? As in, adding new content and updates? Or are you going to leave it as it is now? If you're going to update it, may I recommend that you put some Anime females in it? Like Usagi/Serena (Sailor Moon), Tomoyo (Sakura Card Captors), Sakura (Naruto), Peach and Rosalina (Super Mario games), etc...? Some ponies (like Twilight Sparkle, Nightmare Moon, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Princess Celestia, Applejack, Fluttershy, Octavia, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer (either feral and/or anthro)) would be nice too. ^-^

Of course I'm interested! It's a good game. And besides, if I wasn't interested, I wouldn't have made my suggestion now, would I? As for the time of digestion, I'd say about ten to fifteen seconds would be fine.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:21 am

With digestion.

Have it as a slow process that can be ended by the use key E - So players can enjoy the digestion or skip it depending on their preferences rather than having a set time ^^

Also I do like the choice of characters due to I am not into MLP or ferals ^^
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby FBnorman » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:51 am

i was wondering' how can a girl suck you into her tummy without using her hands?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:24 am

Maexam2 wrote:
DarkRain wrote:

Of course I'm interested! It's a good game. And besides, if I wasn't interested, I wouldn't have made my suggestion now, would I? As for the time of digestion, I'd say about ten to fifteen seconds would be fine.

Ok, I will release the small update soon.
Thx to all
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Not a bad start. My only comments are as listed above:

- digestion was far too fast
- it was a pain getting past the first stage compared to the rest. Which makes for a very skewed difficulty curve.

On a personal note I massively preferred the blonde shown in the 2nd screen shot to the other characters though that's an aesthetic personal preference.
luke1401
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:44 pm

luke1401 wrote:Not a bad start. My only comments are as listed above:

- digestion was far too fast
- it was a pain getting past the first stage compared to the rest. Which makes for a very skewed difficulty curve.

On a personal note I massively preferred the blonde shown in the 2nd screen shot to the other characters though that's an aesthetic personal preference.

Hi, these errors are corrected in a new level
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Re: VOREG (Update 2.3)

Postby FBnorman » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:52 pm

now how do you get past the bee woman? can you make her a bit slower? i cant pass her at all :(
either that or have an option to make it easy? and whats the password on the game??
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Impressive - cant beat the new level though.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Same here. The final level is too hard. And what's the password?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SirNigelWonkaberry » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Im not sure if its just me but I cant see the platforms in the new level?

If anyone has an answer that would be great thanks.

(The platforms for me are pitch black no outline or anything)
SirNigelWonkaberry
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:09 am

I agree with most posts, the game is well done for the most part. The player's inertia seems to be a little touchy at times, such as running full speed ahead into a wall, wait 1/2 a second then jump straight up to have your character suddenly shoot forward. Also noticed in a few areas in the Mario level you can clip into walls and get stuck, such as near the 2 pinkys right after the jump where the 1 up should be in the Mario stage.

For balancing I would say the bee is fast enough but her grab box Is slightly too big and makes it misleading if you have enough a lead on her to attempt a jump.

Also the password after beating the game should be revealed, and if it was, it was not apparent on the thanks for playing screen.

Overall, enjoyed it.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Skookz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:39 am

Wow. I don't know how I did, but I beat the new levels. Even though I'm infuriated with some of the collision.

-Even with a health bar(Or I think that's one.) The non vorish hazards like the blocks kill you in one hit. It was a pain when trying to get through the rest of the level.
-The bee girl ends up grabbing me when I'm nowhere near her while doing the jumps near the end. But what's weird is that when I jump forward and let go of the forward button she doesn't grab me.

Overall those are what was bugged me but I got through it with determination. But for what it is, it kept me entertained.
Skookz
???

Postby DarkRain » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:43 am

FBnorman wrote:now how do you get past the bee woman? can you make her a bit slower? i cant pass her at all :(
either that or have an option to make it easy? and whats the password on the game??

Maexam2 wrote:Same here. The final level is too hard. And what's the password?

The level of really too complicated?
Strangely, I pass this level for 52 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okz2_LWHtOM

For those who cannot complete the game

Dev pass: F

Click
I'm sorry.
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game