drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP 3 O

Postby Breastex » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:01 pm

OMG those sprites are amazing, I love the growing breast finish, are you gonna make one where she stands up afterwards? Jack you are amazing :D :D :D
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:30 pm

I was just checking back to see what all was new here as I haven't been paying much attention to Mugen related things for a while.

Low and behold I'm NOT DISAPOINTED in the slightest as those NT Mama sprits are INCREDIBLE!!!
Are you planning to release a full download of NT Mama with these implemented?
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrostyDaFox » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:43 pm

I've taken your advice, Jack, and let me tell ya.
Sprite editing is a lot of work. Plus making all new sprites from almost scratch is a whole different story...

So recently Eggy released another vore edit, one I've been waiting for for a long time. For for? Is that even correct?
I mean he said he would be releasing 3 edits, Tails and Sally came out and then there was this gap.
A gap where he released other vore edits. All of them were male and I don't like male vore... because I'm a male...

Not to mention Hetero is my middle name.
Actually... no it isn't.
Just forget I said anything man.

Anyways Amy's edit was finally released last night, and I tried her out almost first thing this morning.
(Also here is da video, download link is in the description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzNThhgwTo)
(I like how the link ends with the word "To".)
Not to mention I put Pilium's snooper dooper useful How2BeACheaterMagicXXX to use, but only on her vore move.
It's actually really easy once you get the hang of it. A few steps that I never knew were so easy...

I'd like you to meet Amy, and her friend, Amy.
Image <--- Dog Amy
Let's pretend this is a floor.
Image <--- Good Amy
Let's pretend this is another floor.

Just to clarify, Dog Amy is the newest version that MugenHunter released, so she ended up getting the vore edit.

The differences are easy to see, yo. I've taken on my own little project- to change all of Amy's Doggish sprites to the ones I think are more fitting for a character as cheerful and opimistic as herself, fighting game or no fighting game.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I already messed up the other palletes. I didn't know what to think of those pop-ups!
Meeeh, I was never really a fan of palletes anyways. Fighting as a blue character and seeing the portriat of a red one. No thanks...

So, yush. I wanted to share this expereinces with you guuuuys, and I COULD post a link once I'm done... but that would be kind of wrong since none of them are my creations... and I have a feeling most people perfer the fiesty Dog Amy anyways. I also wanted to make her breasts a bit bigger but I don't know the first thing about sprite editing. :silly:

Best of luck to you guys with NT Mama's progress, and this message was brought to you by Breastex.exe.

Oh, I almost forgot the main purpose of this!
I wanted to saaay, that after I fix up Amy, I'll try to make NT's digestion sprites bettar, and if I think they look nice I'll post something.
Though I won't be doing that for the Double Digestion because I think those are already very good.
Last edited by FrostyDaFox on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:54 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:The differences are easy to see, yo. I've taken on my own little project- to change all of Amy's Doggish sprites to the ones I think are more fitting for a character as cheerful and opimistic as herself, fighting game or no fighting game.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I already messed up the other palletes. I didn't know what to think of those pop-ups!
Meeeh, I was never really a fan of palletes anyways. Fighting as a blue character and seeing the portriat of a red one. No thanks...

So, yush. I wanted to share this expereinces with you guuuuys, and I COULD post a link once I'm done... but that would be kind of wrong since none of them are my creations... and I have a feeling most people perfer the fiesty Dog Amy anyways. I also wanted to make her breasts a bit bigger but I don't know the first thing about sprite editing. :silly:

Best of luck to you guys with NT Mama's progress, and this message was brought to you by Breastex.exe.

I wanted to saaay, that after I fix up Amy, I'll try to make NT's digestion sprites bettar, and if I think they look nice I'll post something.
Though I won't be doing that for the Double Digestion because those are already very good.

I'd like the alternate Amy version as well actually.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:59 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:I've taken your advice, Jack, and let me tell ya.
Sprite editing is a lot of work. Plus making all new sprites from almost scratch is a whole different story...

So recently Eggy released another vore edit, one I've been waiting for for a long time. For for? Is that even correct?
I mean he said he would be releasing 3 edits, Tails and Sally came out and then there was this gap.
A gap where he released other vore edits. All of them were male and I don't like male vore... because I'm a male...

Actually... no it isn't.

Anyways Amy's edit was finally released last night, and I tried her out almost first thing this morning.
(Also here is da video, download link is in the description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzNThhgwTo)
Not to mention I put Pilium's snooper dooper useful How2BeACheaterMagicXXX to use, but only on her vore move.
It's actually really easy once you get the hang of it. A few steps that I never knew were so easy...

[ https://media.giphy.com/media/26ufjooa0s8SMMTe0/giphy.gif ] <--- Dog Amy
[ https://media.giphy.com/media/d31wsayDDVlMMW1W/giphy.gif ] <--- Good Amy
Let's pretend this another floor.

The differences are easy to see, yo. I've taken on my own little project- to change all of Amy's Doggish sprites to the ones I think are more fitting for a character as cheerful and opimistic as herself, fighting game or no fighting game.

Though I won't be doing that for the Double Digestion because those are already very good.

Honestly I love the male vore...Because I AM a male. Weird how that works! Also i think he'd be releasing more but the artist he's working with HungothNomster, only draw buff males Which is a shame because he's by far one of the best spriters Eggy's worked with >.<
Talon13
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:36 pm

FrostyDaFox wrote:I've taken your advice, Jack, and let me tell ya.

Actually... no it isn't.

[ https://media.giphy.com/media/26ufjooa0s8SMMTe0/giphy.gif ] <--- Dog Amy
[ https://media.giphy.com/media/d31wsayDDVlMMW1W/giphy.gif ] <--- Good Amy
Let's pretend this is another floor.

Just to clarify, Dog Amy is the newest version that MugenHunter released, so she ended up getting the vore edit.

I wanted to say, that after I fix up Amy, I'll try to make NT's digestion sprites better, and if I think they look nice I'll post something.
Though I won't be doing that for the Double Digestion because I think those are already very good.

I'd like to throw in my words of support.

One of the biggest problems the MUGEN editors on here tend to face is sprites, especially how long it can take to make more from scratch. You don't tend to have many poses to base your edit off of to make something that looks good, and a lot of the people here have more code focused skills than sprite focused skills. Editing sprites to look consistent with their original style is pretty tough. I'm speaking from experience, so I can sympathise.

I'm happy to say I'm impressed with what you've shown; the quality of yours is superior to the original IMO, and I look forward to seeing your overhaul. The very fact you could potentially add more to our roster of new edits is great. The one thing I hope to see some time in the future is more completely original characters who we can all get behind; sorta like what happened with NT Mama, but with a character designed with us in mind from the get go.
Edits are a pain in the anus hole anyway so that would be a lot of work, I bet...!
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:59 pm

I'd like to throw in my words of support.

One of the biggest problems the MUGEN editors on here tend to face is sprites, especially how long it can take to make more from scratch. You don't tend to have many poses to base your edit off of to make something that looks good, and a lot of the people here have more code focused skills than sprite focused skills. Editing sprites to look consistent with their original style is pretty tough. I'm speaking from experience, so I can sympathise.

I'm happy to say I'm impressed with what you've shown; the quality of yours is superior to the original IMO, and I look forward to seeing your overhaul. The very fact you could potentially add more to our roster of new edits is great. The one thing I hope to see some time in the future is more completely original characters who we can all get behind; sorta like what happened with NT Mama, but with a character designed with us in mind from the get go.
Edits are a pain in the anus hole anyway so that would be a lot of work, I bet...!

Ah, thanks! But I want to clarify that neither of those Amy's were made by me. They were both made my MugenHunter himself. You can see that he has made loads of Sonic characters right here. http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/15092-sonic-the-hedgehog/. I happened to notice both the Amy's, downloaded the older version of her and started this little project of mine. I don't think I want or even deserve any credit for this at all, to be honest. All I'm doing is rearranging a bunch of sprites to fit my tastes since I like Amy as a character and all. But still, thank you. Though Jack is the one who inspired me in the first place to even try at all.

As for the progress, I'm going to do as much as I can today. I can safely promise that the update will be up before tuesday.
Also I won't be changing every single sprite, for example, her Dog Amy running sprites look a whole lot better than the older ones.

Newer Running: Image
Older Running: Image
(I don't know what's wrong with the Newer Running, but you can still see the differences.)

In situations like that I would choose the newer ones.

I'll also see if I can edit the vore frames a bit. As in more digestion frames and a Not-So-Dog-Amy-ish look to the move itself.
Not sure what exactly to draw, but I'm going to at least try.

Edit: Also, I have already replaced her voice to her newest voice actor, courtesy of this website that has all of the sound files from Sonic Generations. Her voice isn't nearly as annoying, except for maybe her hurt ones. She only has one hurt noise and if you're getting whaled on, it can get annoying. But it's an improvement!

I'll also be buffing and nerfing different attacks that she has, and because of this when the project is complete there will be two downloads.
One for her regular attack damage, and one for her modified attack damage.

MOAR EDIT: Okay so the sprites have been replaced. Right now I've noticed a few sprites that look a bit off, such as Amy having pink in certain areas where she shouldn't have them such as her boots, I need to make sure her animations are working properly and all, and of course the vore editing. Not only will I be adding a few more frames, but Amy will have a different expression. I'll also see if I can have Amy put her hands on her hips while digesting, which could prove to be a real challenge given how detailed her arms are. I also might give her a tail since MugenHunter seemed to ignore that to emphasize her new figure and all. Ohh, I could also make her panties more visible...? I'm willing to do that! Larger breasts and more exposed panties sound great, I just need to learn and all of that. The girl, she has a lot of sprites, and it took me less than 2 hours to replaces them alone, so editing every last one, again something I'm willing to do, would taaaake a whiiiiiiile. We shall see!

Ya know, for a second I thought I sounded like a pervert.
Then I remembered what what website I'm on. ^^;

Also let's throw the whole tuesday deadline thing out of the window, shall we? I'm a beginner and I don't want to feel rushed.

I also changed her victory portrait to this.

And her regular portrait is now this.

I'm not going to post anything else until this is done! See you guys then.
If I miss Halloween then Happy Halloween! You pumkin headed beef jerky people.

P.S. Her other palletes are already broken ; )
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:52 am

Anymore progress on mama? :D
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Any updates on anything? no rush just wondering saying the site went quiet all of a sudden
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:13 am

If anyone is working on the coding, let me know, I started working on it yesterday, despite me saying I wouldn't. Might as well make a group effort of it, get it done quicker so we can move on to other characters. If I finish before I get word of anyone else working on it, get ready for one hell of a bug testing session if you catch my drift.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Deleteduser532 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:55 am

I love this edit. I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out but all of Gardevoir's vore moves are guaranteed wins since Gardevoir does not expel her prey after a certain period of time.
Deleteduser532
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:28 pm

XNovus wrote:I love this edit. I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out but all of Gardevoir's vore moves are guaranteed wins since Gardevoir does not expel her prey after a certain period of time.

I've noticed... I'll see if I can remedy that, but considering my schedule, no guarantees...

Spoiler: show
You're avatar is Holo from Spice And Wolf. Love it...
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwissVulpine » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Hai guys, It's FrostyDaFox here.

I decided that posting all of Amy's updates here would be a bit annoying, especially since there's an update for a different character going on.

So there's a new thread for Amy, and all of her updates will be there instead of here.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=48303

By the way, I replaced NT's sprites with the ones that were available so far, and I can safely say that I am hyped. ^^;
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby Breastex » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:29 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:If anyone is working on the coding, let me know, I started working on it yesterday, despite me saying I wouldn't. Might as well make a group effort of it, get it done quicker so we can move on to other characters. If I finish before I get word of anyone else working on it, get ready for one hell of a bug testing session if you catch my drift.

I can't wait to have two girls in one tummy! Please make the finished the huge growing breast one
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwissVulpine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 am

Just curious… does the bigger breast edit of Gardevoir have the Oral Vore?
SwissVulpine
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:31 am

SwissVulpine wrote:Just curious… does the bigger breast edit of Gardevoir have the Oral Vore?

Unless they edited the one that is already there, then no. It just has the regular anal vore move.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:54 am

Breastex wrote:
JackHereTheRealOne wrote:If anyone is working on the coding, let me know, I started working on it yesterday, despite me saying I wouldn't. Might as well make a group effort of it, get it done quicker so we can move on to other characters. If I finish before I get word of anyone else working on it, get ready for one hell of a bug testing session if you catch my drift.

I can't wait to have two girls in one tummy! Please make the finished the huge growing breast one

No worries, its being worked on. We ran into a few issues, but they will be dealt with asap.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Breastex » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:36 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
Breastex wrote:

No worries, its being worked on. We ran into a few issues, but they will be dealt with asap.

Thanks Jack, you are the best!
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:10 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
Breastex wrote:

Any updates?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:14 pm

Not from me, I wont be able to continue working on it until maybe early-mid January at the latest. Tech issues n such. Shouldn't take much longer once I start again though, so that's a plus.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game