drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP 3 O

Postby FrostyDaFox » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Okay... I'm not sure how to put this...

But I wanted to say thank you. Gardevoir has always been one of my favorites, and I've admired lots and lots of fan art of her. But yet on Mugen, sure, she's a character there with an alright moveset if you know how to use it. But Gardevoir vore in Mugen was something I could only imagine. For quite a few months she's been one of my favorite characters to use and when I heard that a vore edit of her was relased, I thought I had gone nuts! But I wasn't... you sir, being the talented genius that you are, literally made my dreams come true. No really, I've had about two dreams where Gar-... the point is, that I'm very impressed with your editing. Over 100 sprites... it must have taken a WHILE to do all of that! And yet you give her not one, but TWO vore moves that look great.

At first I was a little afraid to join this discussion. You remember that account superman6464? That was me, I'm the one who sent that Deviantart link. I wasn't even expecting an answer, and yet there it was. You were right, no point in changing things that people are already happy with. But it was a nice thought, heh.

Ah, and one more thing. I've noticed that things have kind of cooled off, and I can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

I've also done some thinking, so here's a list of things I want to see for Gardevore!

Spoiler: show
-New pallets

Maaaaybe? Such as yellow hair and blue eyes, or gray skin with purple eyes for a dark and evil version.
Cosmo from the Sonic X series looks prett similar to her, maybe that too but I'm not sure if it's possible to change the color of every sprite at once... just a thought!

-New voice clips

She does tend to say the same thing a lot... and I think there's a higher quality version of her usual winning/attacking voice out there somewhere.
Do you know Gum? She's a pink Yoshi vore edit that Eggbomber101 created, she uses lots of different voice clips from different characters, but because they sound similar it all works pretty well. Buuut since Gardevoir has such a soft and gentle voice, finding the right clips could prove to be difficult.

-An inhale vore move

You're familiar with the face that Gardevoir makes when doing the oral vore move, right? What if you used that while putting her arms behind her a little bit, maybe her "hands" (Does she have hands? o-o) could be rolled up into fists from the effort too. I'm not sure what the range would be, though. Then that could trigger the Oral Vore, where she grabs the opponent from the air and enjoys her meal. Or maybe it could trigger a whole new animation- maybe the force of the opponent being sucked in from a distance could knock her to the ground and from there it could trigger a lying or sitting down digestion.

-Remove her Assist (Or disable it during the vore process)

I'm not sure if I'm using the proper term here, but every now and then you can press a few buttons and she'll summon another Pokemon character to add another hit to the mix. Not usually a problem, but when a CPU version of Gardvoir eats her opponent, she'll keep summoning an Assist until it's over and it can get pretty dang annoying. But at the same time, it can be ignored. But if you DO decide to remove it, I think it would make a great trigger for the Inhale Vore move I mentioned earlier.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby drpolice » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 am

FrostyDaFox wrote:Okay... I'm not sure how to put this...

But I wanted to say thank you. Gardevoir has always been one of my favorites, and I've admired lots and lots of fan art of her. But yet on Mugen, sure, she's a character there with an alright moveset if you know how to use it. But Gardevoir vore in Mugen was something I could only imagine. For quite a few months she's been one of my favorite characters to use and when I heard that a vore edit of her was relased, I thought I had gone nuts! But I wasn't... you sir, being the talented genius that you are, literally made my dreams come true. No really, I've had about two dreams where Gar-... the point is, that I'm very impressed with your editing. Over 100 sprites... it must have taken a WHILE to do all of that! And yet you give her not one, but TWO vore moves that look great.

At first I was a little afraid to join this discussion. You remember that account superman6464? That was me, I'm the one who sent that Deviantart link. I wasn't even expecting an answer, and yet there it was. You were right, no point in changing things that people are already happy with. But it was a nice thought, heh.

Ah, and one more thing. I've noticed that things have kind of cooled off, and I can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

Wow, I honestly didn't expect this to make someone this happy! But it's always a good thing to see people enjoy it, so I'm happy to hear that you're happy with it!

But on current progress directly related to the edit, not much has happened at all. I've been doing some other stuff (drawing stuff for my user gallery, a separate Gardevoir vore animation that is not sprite based, playing some games I've been meaning to do so for a while), but I do plan on finishing it. No idea if I can meet my prediction of when I might finish the unbirth move, but we'll see when we get there.

Maaaaybe? Such as yellow hair and blue eyes, or gray skin with purple eyes for a dark and evil version.
Cosmo from the Sonic X series looks prett similar to her, maybe that too but I'm not sure if it's possible to change the color of every sprite at once... just a thought!

I've never messed around with the palette system, so I don't really know if I can do it or not. Also, I think that the first sprites I added to the edit might have a palette of their own, so it might mess things up.

She does tend to say the same thing a lot... and I think there's a higher quality version of her usual winning/attacking voice out there somewhere.
Do you know Gum? She's a pink Yoshi vore edit that Eggbomber101 created, she uses lots of different voice clips from different characters, but because they sound similar it all works pretty well. Buuut since Gardevoir has such a soft and gentle voice, finding the right clips could prove to be difficult.

Thing is though, she IS a Pokemon. Most don't tend to talk a lot. And there's also the problem of getting new voice clips (no idea where I'd get them, and the character itself barely has any).

You're familiar with the face that Gardevoir makes when doing the oral vore move, right? What if you used that while putting her arms behind her a little bit, maybe her "hands" (Does she have hands? o-o) could be rolled up into fists from the effort too. I'm not sure what the range would be, though. Then that could trigger the Oral Vore, where she grabs the opponent from the air and enjoys her meal. Or maybe it could trigger a whole new animation- maybe the force of the opponent being sucked in from a distance could knock her to the ground and from there it could trigger a lying or sitting down digestion.

Ehm, I dunno about that one. Gardevoir wouldn't really have the capability of pulling things just by inhaling really hard, would her? No need to worry about if there will be animations where she'll be lying/sitting down though, that's what I plan to do with the unbirth move.

I'm not sure if I'm using the proper term here, but every now and then you can press a few buttons and she'll summon another Pokemon character to add another hit to the mix. Not usually a problem, but when a CPU version of Gardvoir eats her opponent, she'll keep summoning an Assist until it's over and it can get pretty dang annoying. But at the same time, it can be ignored. But if you DO decide to remove it, I think it would make a great trigger for the Inhale Vore move I mentioned earlier.

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... I just found a bug, I pitted 2 AI Gardevoirs against eachother, and while they DO attempt their vore moves pretty frequently(Which I like), after they land(or I guess successfully grab), they immediately break the animation while other moves(both of them), cause the victim to vanish, and break the match.

Now those two are a couple of annoying bugs that happen because of the trigger conditions for a couple of specific moves of the original character. I'll be outright replacing most of the base AI so that I can improve the move commands for it after I'm done with the unbirth move. However, you can make the AI not pick an assist just by not pressing anything during the character intro.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby metalman777 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 am

I assure you, Drpolice, you make a LOT of people happy with your work. the dark side of patient fans is the silence that comes with it.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Happy Birthday!
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Just had an idea I thought I'd put out here for anyone willing to take it to the next level.

I was thinking, about Mugen characters that can unbirth like NT Mama when it suddenly hit me.
How HOT would it be to have a pregnant looking character that can fight and unbirth others in the game!
It could be just like that suction move NT mama uses only instead of simply lifting her leg and sucking them in, why not have a hand shoot out and pulls the other player in!^^
WILD RIGHT!!!

Imagine a woman char that looks pregnant, cause she already has someone in her womb, and her special moves are all ub ones that involve the one in her womb taking your opponent in with them!

Oh! Or maybe she could bend over away from her opponent and fire her occupant out at them! Then a quick scene would transpire where her occupant assists in stuffing the opponent inside before going in them selves!^^

After that the now twice as big pregnant woman lays down and her belly comes alive with movement for a bit like the two inside it are fighting! This would last for about 5 seconds before the woman would then put her legs in the birthing position and make a strained face before sending her opponent shooting out like a bullet.

How's this for a char Idea everyone!
Anyone who like this and thinks they have the editing skills to make it, is free to use this idea as they see fit.

I have no clue how to make anything like this and even if I did it would turn out like crap so my only hope is that someone here can take this and make it into an epic reality, the likes of which Mugen has never scene before.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrostyDaFox » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:34 pm

I think that's a great idea, Nightcrawler!
But I haven't seen any Mugen chars that look like that, so for this to become a reality one would have to be made from scratch.
I'm not able to speed up the process in any way, but you defenitly have my support. ^^
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:26 am

Fun fact: In regards to Nightcrawler99, I have something nearly similar to your idea. I have a folder full of "full stomach" sprites for NT I made months ago. They are for double battles, where she has all of her fighting attacks, hurt animations, all that stuff, but with a full stomach. It was meant to be her fighting with a full stomach of one of the dead opponent if they were consumed and died inside of her, then the match would end with her digesting the enemy inside her. With a few modifications to the sprites, I'm sure you could implement your ideas in there pretty easily.

I still have those sprites, but I kinda strayed away from MUGEN, been working on something more down my alley. Still sprites, but not MUGEN related. So hey, if some coder wants the sprites, I can bring them out of the depths of my computer, back to light. Though that's all I can do.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby drpolice » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:41 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Fun fact: In regards to Nightcrawler99, I have something nearly similar to your idea. I have a folder full of "full stomach" sprites for NT I made months ago. They are for double battles, where she has all of her fighting attacks, hurt animations, all that stuff, but with a full stomach. It was meant to be her fighting with a full stomach of one of the dead opponent if they were consumed and died inside of her, then the match would end with her digesting the enemy inside her. With a few modifications to the sprites, I'm sure you could implement your ideas in there pretty easily.

I still have those sprites, but I kinda strayed away from MUGEN, been working on something more down my alley. Still sprites, but not MUGEN related. So hey, if some coder wants the sprites, I can bring them out of the depths of my computer, back to light. Though that's all I can do.

Sure, post it. Me, or maybe someone else might set up code needed for the sprites sometime. The bigger issue was doing the sprites anyway, they took waaay more time than the coding.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:16 pm

NT Sprite Update.rar
(199.75 KiB) Downloaded 1711 times

A few sprites are still lost in limbo, but they aren't required. I will post them when I dig them up.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Ooooh those are GOOD. I can see what you mean by not required, as you could just disable the vore attacks once somebody is already inside you.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Thanks for your support every one!^^
However as I said before I have no experience in making things in mugen and so I can't make this idea a reality.
Honestly if I could, I'd gladly do this my self, but I can't so I've left it here for you all in the hopes one of you could maybe do something with it.
My only restriction, if you can call it one, is that I would like the char used in creating this be a sexy human female.^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby drpolice » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:14 am

Yeah, I can probably work with these just fine. If you find the missing files, post them up, or if you can't find them, or if they were lost, tell me, I can just make new sprites myself instead as long as it's not too many. Don't wanna get into a full out new project when I got other stuff to do.

Edit: Sprites were set up. Next up are the animations, then the coding. Still can add new stuff whenever, though.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrostyDaFox » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Those extra sprites look great!
I'm so excited for the next update.

I've never wanted to learn how to code this badly until now. O_o
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:15 am

Oye! Whassup wit dat Fairy-type?
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:34 am

Sorry to say, but absolutely no progress has been made. There's just too much stuff I want to do in too little time. I want to draw stuff as well, but if I do, there's no time left for anything else, since there's barely any time for me to work on this sort of stuff in the first place. It doesn't help that I take a bit too long to draw, too. I'll get back to it sometime, but I gotta stop drawing for a bit first. It doesn't help that the request list is rather long (Well, of course. Who would not want free art? :P ) and that there is stuff of my own that I also wanna do.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:54 am

drpolice, I see. Well, no pressure. I'm afraid I might have added to your list just before reading what you said above.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrostyDaFox » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:58 pm

No pressure. It's better to do something out of passion and because you actually want to do it
instead of a sense of duty, which leads the product to be without a true soul.

I might be excited for this update, but that doesn't make me impatient.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:06 pm

For whatever reason all the download links result in endo finishers. Anybody else having that problem? Or know why it might be happening?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:38 pm

You sure you've set up select.def properly? Or didn't accidentally install the endo version multiple times? The links seem fine.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:50 pm

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:
NT Sprite Update.rar

A few sprites are still lost in limbo, but they aren't required. I will post them when I dig them up.

Did you manage to get all of the sprites yet? And would it be possible to implement them?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game