Fallout 3 and NV vore mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout 3 and NV vore mod

Postby wakkoratti » Tue May 31, 2016 5:48 pm

I am making this topic to get input on what you guys want in this mod. The only limit is that it will involve micro and macro vore only. So tell me any ideas and I'll see what I can do about it.

Plans so far include:
Spoiler: show
    shrinking
    a small story given though a quest
    mini games
    new diologue
    several new weapons
    new cloths
    animated vore sceans
    creature and human vore
    damage from feet, treds, etc.
    anal, cock, unbirth, and oral
    Transformation? Maybe?
    Pred or prey options (this includes companions, creatures, etc.)
    Someone outside of good springs to set your settings with
    A stomach to try and escape from or roam around in until death

Implemented so far
There is nothing as I found that I have to start over again due to poor planning. I got shit wrong majorly.

If you have anything to add, post it here.

Requirements so far
Fallout New Vegas

Downloads
[spoiler]None yet, sorry.

If you want to help in any way, PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I notice.

Thanks! ^u^

P.S.
I may, once this is completed, port it over to Oblivion or start work on a version of this for Oblivion.
Last edited by wakkoratti on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:26 am, edited 18 times in total.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Re: Fallout 3 and NV vore mod

Postby Raymond243 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:51 pm

If there in any tf options that could put in, it'd be cool to put in a "you are what you eat" type thing where if you eat too much ghouls or super mutants you become them gaining certain perks/reputation effects. Other than that just eating other people will grant you skills sorta like devourment would be cool
Raymond243
New to the forum

Postby wakkoratti » Tue May 31, 2016 6:02 pm

Yeah, that actually sounds pretty cool. Quick question though, what does tf mean?
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raymond243 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Transformation, don't know how complicated it'd be but transforming into a ghoul or super mutant would sound interesting
Raymond243
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue May 31, 2016 6:48 pm

How about voreing someone to reduce the hunger level in Hardcore mode? :) Seems obvious once you think about it!

If you need help with something, let me know! :gulp:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wakkoratti » Tue May 31, 2016 7:20 pm

As far as the transformation, it sounds complicated. The hunger level makes sense. I'm, to be honest, not good with textures, but the transformation does sound like a great idea and I will look into doing it the best that I can.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raymond243 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Well I was merely thinking of using stock models, I wouldn't mind if was just an immediate tf from human to ghoul or super mutant back to human. Again I have no idea how difficult it is to change the player character model from one to another but I'm just throwing it out there
Raymond243
New to the forum

Postby wakkoratti » Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 pm

A quick question, would you rather be pred or prey? Or would you have the option?
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raymond243 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:03 pm

Pred probably, as for devourment it makes a tiny bit of sense that the dragonborn lineage to moved over to the pred. So I'd only assume that the fallout PC can only be a pred story wise.
Raymond243
New to the forum

Postby dantersn » Tue May 31, 2016 8:26 pm

personally I think the PC should be the prey to various female enemies *thumbs up*
dantersn
New to the forum

Postby wakkoratti » Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

You know, I am going to add an npc just outside of vault 101 that will allow you to start quests, set settings, and so forth.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue May 31, 2016 9:58 pm

dantersn wrote:personally I think the PC should be the prey to various female enemies *thumbs up*

I Second and I third that :gulp:
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Tue May 31, 2016 11:43 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
dantersn wrote:personally I think the PC should be the prey to various female enemies *thumbs up*

Or, we could allow any gender to be a pred. Unless you are too insecure.

Also, FO3 and FNV are two different iterations of the Embryo Engine, so you would have to make both mods separately. I suggest just doing it for FNV, since the engine is more updated than the one in FO3.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:05 am

Maenethal wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:

Also, FO3 and FNV are two different iterations of the Embryo Engine, so you would have to make both mods separately. I suggest just doing it for FNV, since the engine is more updated than the one in FO3.

Agreed, we don't have to be so narrow minded, there are lots of people here who are not F/M fans. Or heck, even people who wish to be pred as any gender.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:14 am

Maenethal wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:

Whoa whoa, wasn't in any way trying to say "Oh yea it should definitly be ONLY F/?", I was simply demonstrating my interest for female pred.
Not sure what "insecurity" has to do with it in any way.

Also, I'd also choose New Vegas over FO3.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:34 am

Ok, to be completely honest with you lovely people, I will be doing mods for both games, but due to the overwhelming want for the mod to be for New Vegas, I will be starting with that one and then I will see what I can do about porting it back to Fallout 3, due to the fact that Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time and I think NV is a piece of crap with a better engine for what I am trying to do. -_- If there are any mods you currently use for either of the games, please let me know so I can account for things.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:35 am

Hey, speaking of mods, how about I make it compatible with A Tale of Two Wastelands, you know... best of both worlds. (Pun intended)
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raymond243 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:24 am

I'd be down for tale of two wastelands, is there any help a non modder could possibly do to help with the development?
Raymond243
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:30 am

Just a thought, maybe you can add support for IMCN? You can use this http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =logistics as reference.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dantersn » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:02 pm

wakkoratti wrote:Ok, to be completely honest with you lovely people, I will be doing mods for both games, but due to the overwhelming want for the mod to be for New Vegas, I will be starting with that one and then I will see what I can do about porting it back to Fallout 3, due to the fact that Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time and I think NV is a piece of crap with a better engine for what I am trying to do. -_- If there are any mods you currently use for either of the games, please let me know so I can account for things.

groovy, but New Vegas is objectively the superior game in nearly every aspect, perhaps you should play it first before taking a massive dump on it
dantersn
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game