Escape From Loneliness

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Escape From Loneliness

Postby sctheriault » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 am

I've started a translation for this game, but it might take a while due to the difficulty. This game is actually written in alternating japanese and chinese, which makes it a lot harder to translate. As far as I can tell the dev ripped most of the items, characters and skills from a japanese anime, but then wrote the text of the game in chinese.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 pm

sctheriault wrote:I've started a translation for this game, but it might take a while due to the difficulty. This game is actually written in alternating japanese and chinese, which makes it a lot harder to translate. As far as I can tell the dev ripped most of the items, characters and skills from a japanese anime, but then wrote the text of the game in chinese.

Remember to check scripts and tile data on each map too. And make sure to change filenames appropriately (both the file names themselves AND the in-game file name references to those files.) It's one of the main reasons I stopped translating Mashiro, because there was way too many things randomly placed to find.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby heath » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:19 pm

your the man sctheriault Woo hoo!!!
heath
Participator

Postby sctheriault » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:52 am

Does anyone actually know what anime the characters from? It would be nice to use it as a reference to see if my translations are correct.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby sctheriault » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:16 pm

I'm going to have to release the translation in parts, the games too big to translate in one go. I'll translate the content in the early levels and release a demo, then update that as I progress. I'm shocked by the amount of content in this, its even bigger than shrink high. There are 453 levels, an even larger number of npcs, and more text than most visual novels have :-D. I hope it's written good, because I can see this becoming a big name.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby heath » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:58 pm

I'll be waiting :)
heath
Participator

Postby bowser64ify » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

sctheriault wrote:I'm going to have to release the translation in parts, the games too big to translate in one go. I'll translate the content in the early levels and release a demo, then update that as I progress. I'm shocked by the amount of content in this, its even bigger than shrink high. There are 453 levels, an even larger number of npcs, and more text than most visual novels have :-D. I hope it's written good, because I can see this becoming a big name.

Cool! thats great to hear.
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby sctheriault » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:47 am

So far I have all the characters and most of the map names translated, as well as the intro scene and some of the school level. My goal is to get all of the early system stuff translated and the rest of the school level before I release a demo.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby heath » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 pm

cool :)
heath
Participator

Postby sctheriault » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Sorry for the lack of status updates, I've been busy moving houses. I've got the first 30 minutes or so of the game translated, but there's still a lot of enemy and move translating before it's ready for release. I can't work on it now since my new place doesn't have Internet (typing this at a friends), but once I get back to work it should only take a week at the most.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby sctheriault » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 pm

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B94Ng ... XdVdlpUWWM

This is a very early version of my English translation of the game, so the translation doesn't go very far and there might be some spelling errors (please report if you find some). This game is a frigging labyrinth,there is so many branching paths and locations right from the start that it's hard for me to predict what way people will go, so there's a chance that after the intro you might go a way I haven't translated yet. The parts I have translated are below.

-Both intro cutscenes
-Part of school level
-Bunny girl birthday level (dont ask)
-Part of mountain jungle
-Part of over-world map (Small part, the over-world is the biggest i've seen in an rpgmaker game)
-Character names
-Some items, armors and weapons
-Dock

It's not as much as I would have hoped to get done by this time, but I've been busy moving houses which set me back a bit. Didn't want to leave you all with nothing while I continued to work so I figured I'd upload this. I should have a much bigger translation up soon, and hopefully a walk through along with it.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby heath » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:00 pm

I'll try thank you
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:17 pm

won't open
heath
Participator

Postby sctheriault » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:37 pm

You have to extract the file first, and make sure you have rpgmaker vx rtp.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Postby heath » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:39 pm

okay
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Okay I defeated the Insect Ranch but I'm still trying to get to the vore and sexy stuff bad thing about it I'm stuck.
heath
Participator

Postby heath » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:09 am

It could uses more translation as well I still have trouble understanding it . Not being a bad guy just being honest
heath
Participator

Postby jtag » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 pm

it's game :-D
jtag
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game