Looking for a game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for a game

Postby LightBinger » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:03 am

Hey there, i was wandering if you guys can help me out.

About a year or so ago i found a game on here, now i am not 100% sure if it was vore related but i do remember it involving loss of clothes and the bad guys getting kinky with you.
You played as a female human and i think she had a short skirt on.

From what i remember it was a 2d platform game, like sonic the hedgehog to look at. You would run from left and right and able to jump. And the bad guys would attack you. If they struck you you would loose clothes.
Now the first bad guy was either an green orc, goblin or orge and he would strip you until you were naked and then perform humping, dry humping. I do remember his finish move which was he picked you up and jizzed all over you.

I think i remember a bad guy which was a wolf and humped you on the ground and jizzed all over you.

Any help on finding this game would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking for months and cant find it anymore :(
LightBinger
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a game

Postby ViperBits » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:13 am

Sorry mate, but this is a description of like almost every ryona game out there. There are hundreds of titles that could fit this description, you'll have to be more specific than that =\

Just in case someone sees this, I am also looking for a game: it is similar in style to Milia Wars but had a distinctive trait I've seen so far only in this game - during the campaign you met and freed some other characters (all of them female of course, not less than 3) and they would follow you and you could even swap between characters if I remember correctly. But what made it truly unique is that when your character got subdued and eaten you were given control of another party member and could either watch as the health bar above the other character goes down or free them before it is too late. So, basically a 2D platformer vore game with multiple female characters where more than one of them can be eaten at the same time. The health bar is a line on top of the player (or monster if consumed) and it goes from restricted and in the process of digestion (the character is OK if freed) to unconscious (can't play until they heal up but otherwise OK) and finally dead (can't play as that character anymore). Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
ViperBits
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a game

Postby glitch0077 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:15 pm

That sounds like Echidna wars mini. It's based on Milia wars with the same characters. Has pretty much all those mechanics you described.
glitch0077
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game