[Devourment] Ideas for quests, dungeons, and other things

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[Devourment] Ideas for quests, dungeons, and other things

Postby Kairos » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:04 pm

So I'm gonna create this as a place for people to suggest ideas for modders who make devourment compatible mods. Think of it as the request section of the Nexus forums. So first thing is first, how to post here. With this format, I hope that it will make it easier for potential modders to get the concept of what you are suggesting.

NAME: An appropriate title for your idea.

TYPE: What sort of mod is this?

DESC: What sort of things does this mod contain. A brief summary should be given for quests.

MISC: Things you might want to tell a potential modder. Would it make it easier to use resources from another mod? Should a certain item/NPC look as certain way?

I also want to add something for the distant future, when more posts are made. The Hall of Made. This is just a list of all the requests that were picked up and made into reality. The list will contain the name of the mod hyperlinked to the location of the mod, and the author of the mod.

So that's it. Hopefully this hasn't already been made a thread. If it has, I apologize.
<═══════ι▬▬ ʜᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter." - Gilbran Quail, Collected Essays
Kairos
New to the forum

Re: [Devourment] Ideas for quests, dungeons, and other thing

Postby Squidpad » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Name: Portable vore home

Type: Follower/House mod

Desc: It would essentially be a follower that also acts as a player home. When talking to her, there would be a dialog option which would cause them to swallow you, sending you to the player home, furnished with flesh-textured objects.

Misc: Maybe the way you meet the follower is through a quest where you have to kill a bunch of bandits in her stomach that are causing trouble.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kairos » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Name: Jvk1166- Legend of the lost dimension

Type: New world space/Quest

Desc: You are given a strange note, an invitation to a party! You find the location of this party is in another dimension and dungeon-city, Jevek! The party is in Queen Telvira's palace, Drothmoor. The dimension is strange, with an artificial sun and odd races. You will find that the artificial sun, known as the Telltale Heart is beating it's last beats, something the Queen hopes you can fix. But beware, the pocket realm of Jevek is filled with untold horrors, Crimes against nature races, and voracious witch cults and gangs. Can you keep your sanity long enough to enjoy the reward?

Misc: So as mentioned it would use Crimes against nature races, which are on steam. And by the title, it is loosely based off Jvk1166.esp, a creepypasta. It is meant as a horror/fantasy mod, but with a good ending (if you make the right choices). Another thing is, I want to be a part of the creation. I've always wanted to learn how to mod Skyrim, and thought maybe working with people with more experience to make something would be the best way to learn.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter." - Gilbran Quail, Collected Essays
Kairos
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:30 am

(I really like the player home BTW, but maybe add it as a switchable item for all follwers, I want my Sofia OwO)
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:51 am

Name: The heredity of the Vore inn city

Type: Quest,house and follower mod.

Desc: You obtain a mysterious letter from someone and say you won a inn near to a whiterun, when you arrive you see a woman work and say the inn is a cover for a real paradise, a city full of pleasure for all the woman, but she ask you to put in a trial, to recruit some woman to live in this beautiful place and make them leave here, you must convince 100 girls to live in this place to obtain a special price, convince you friend vore girl to enter in this city and control them what work they too, to repopulate this beautiful place.

Misc: This is take to inspiration to a mod on Nexus called Underground Paradise, with some changes and naturally adds a recruit system to ask people, friend and follower to live in this city.
Last edited by Themastermushroom on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Kairos » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:56 am

I too am a fan of the portable home idea. It reminds me of the coinpurse home mod.
Kairos
New to the forum

Postby Sean1M » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:33 am

I kinda want to see someone make a Devourment expansion with new vore focused characters lore and quests.

Some ideas could also be random preds in towns that stalk you and try to gulp you down like you gulp others down and prey that would desperately love to be eaten by use.

And maybe even an explanation for the devourment ability itself. Maybe it could have been a curse plased on women of the land by a daedra.

And the reason why I'm not using that form is because it feels like making a request. I want to throw out ideas for modders to use but I ultimately want to be surprised with the end result. If they decided to use these ideas.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby KuroInazumaKiba » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:14 pm

This is actually an idea I have, but can't find any information on whether it has ever been applied or implemented so I will post my idea here.

Name: Vocal Voracious Beasts

Type: Add-on/Requirement to Activate (At least as how I see it)

Description:You kill a wolf to find a talisman in its stomach(When you search it after killing it). Upon touching it you feel something weird as if something was possessing you. Knowledge fills your mind concerning the speech of beasts. You see this knowledge as something useless, and begin to toss the talisman to discover it to no longer be in your hand. You dismiss the even as a figment of your imagination and continue your journey unknowingly cursed. Cursed to have certain beasts of the land be attracted to you, and to want to devour you.

Misc. The gist of this mod is to allow predatory and nonpredatory animals to want to devour you once you are cursed by the talisman. Particularly certain land-dwelling animals you come across such as deer, wolves, horses, cows, bears, foxes, dogs, and goats. The curse increases the chance of being devoured by a creature named above which can be adjusted, and allows you to devour the creature as well should you choose. The belly of both the beast and the character grows when it devours prey, and both character and beast can digest. If a beast digests the character, it counts as a death. (This was mainly what I was unsure of). When either is devoured, there is an option to chat with the beast like you would in the devourment mod with the NPC. Each beast devoured gives bonus to a skill. Predatory beasts(such as dogs, wolves,, bears, and foxes) give a small amount of points towards stealth skills, and nonpredatory beasts(such as goats, horses, deer, and cows) give a small amount of points to alchemy skills. The number of exp points for those two is 6 for each beast devoured. For each beast devoured you will also gain 3 exp points for speech skills. I would like settings to allow adjustments for the chances as stated, and also to allow chances for beasts to devour each other as well.

This is all I can think of at the moment. If I think up anything else for it I will add to this, but I doubt I will.
KuroInazumaKiba
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Name: Voraphillic population

Type: Dialog expansion

Desc:
My stranger mod is all well and good but it isn't incredibly immersive especially since the same woman will be two completely different people when talking to them twice. A better idea I've had that I haven't gotten time to actually make would be to go through specific characters and give them custom crafted vore dialog.

Like Camilla Valerius getting a set of dialog where you convince her to finally go see the world and travel... In the "safety" of your stomach.

Or Carlotta Valencia in whiterun who is worried about having enough food for her daughter. Giving her some dialog to try and convince *you* to be her meal so she has enough to feed her daughter.

Just dialog expansions like that which integrate well with the characters and their motivations.

Maybe I'll get around to it eventually but not anytime soon.

Also that player house idea is a grand idea actually.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Sean1M » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:13 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Name: Voraphillic population

Type: Dialog expansion

Desc:
My stranger mod is all well and good but it isn't incredibly immersive especially since the same woman will be two completely different people when talking to them twice. A better idea I've had that I haven't gotten time to actually make would be to go through specific characters and give them custom crafted vore dialog.

Like Camilla Valerius getting a set of dialog where you convince her to finally go see the world and travel... In the "safety" of your stomach.

Or Carlotta Valencia in whiterun who is worried about having enough food for her daughter. Giving her some dialog to try and convince *you* to be her meal so she has enough to feed her daughter.

Just dialog expansions like that which integrate well with the characters and their motivations.

Maybe I'll get around to it eventually but not anytime soon.

Also that player house idea is a grand idea actually.

Something like that sounds like it would require a number of writers to help come up with vore themed dialogue that still stays true to the characters. But the big question here is if we can find a modder(s) with the time to put such fine tuning in.

In any case it would greatly help immersion and would be really fun. So I really like your idea.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:51 am

I add another one suggestion for a mod.

Name: The queens of vore ascension.

Type: Quest and domination.

Desc: After you put a end of the war between the Nord and Imperial, in around of skyrim appear some girl with strange suit and a hood on they head, they say the queens of vore want to dominate skyrim ones and for all, help them to start vore the minor cities eat a necessary number of people, after this, the hood girls will come and devour the rest of the city became all your friend and have access to all the houses, after vore some cities, you can start a quest to devour the entire principal city to devour the Yard in question, after vore the Yard in the principal city, the vore girl will devour all the cities and the vore queen will became the new Yard of that city, as like the Yard, you can accept quests, buy house and shop for magic books and items.
After you complete the quests and change skyrim for a paradise for vore girls, you must go to Solitude or at Whitehold for the reward, the vore queens are all here and you can accept 2 rewards, the first one you can be digested by one of they queens and became very powerful and obtain a complete tree skill of that section, or you can vore the entire vore queens to learn a Shout can be the most powerful shout, the vore call, the shout can send any enemies inside of your belly without a move.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Themastermushroom wrote:I add another one suggestion for a mod.

Desc: After you put a end of the war between the Nord and Imperial, in around of skyrim appear some girl with strange suit and a hood on they head, they say the queens of vore want to dominate skyrim ones and for all, help them to start vore the minor cities eat a necessary number of people, after this, the hood girls will come and devour the rest of the city became all your friend and have access to all the houses, after vore some cities, you can start a quest to devour the entire principal city to devour the Yard in question, after vore the Yard in the principal city, the vore girl will devour all the cities and the vore queen will became the new Yard of that city, as like the Yard, you can accept quests, buy house and shop for magic books and items.
After you complete the quests and change skyrim for a paradise for vore girls, you must go to Solitude or at Whitehold for the reward, the vore queens are all here and you can accept 2 rewards, the first one you can be digested by one of they queens and became very powerful and obtain a complete tree skill of that section, or you can vore the entire vore queens to learn a Shout can be the most powerful shout, the vore call, the shout can send any enemies inside of your belly without a move.

This sounds really interesting but programming it will be a real pain ><. I'll give it a try though if I can get my creation kit to work
anthony050
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:48 pm

CaptainCow16 wrote:Name: Portable vore home

Type: Follower/House mod

Desc: It would essentially be a follower that also acts as a player home. When talking to her, there would be a dialog option which would cause them to swallow you, sending you to the player home, furnished with flesh-textured objects.

Misc: Maybe the way you meet the follower is through a quest where you have to kill a bunch of bandits in her stomach that are causing trouble.

+1 for this idea. As for my suggestion...

NAME: Leviathan's Embrace

TYPE: Internal Dungeon / Absorption / Internal Town

DESC: You get a quest (level 10+, from a messenger / delivery guy) that tells you a legendary creature has been spotted on the coast of Skyrim. There, you meet a mermaid of a sorts, who tells you that you've fallen for her trap. She then puts a spell on you that completely paralyzes you body, and you soon black out. Once you awaken, you find yourself deep within a fleshy dungeon of sorts, and it's... massive. You eventually find out you're inside some sort of giantess mermaid that stalks the deep ocean of Nirn. You start to get to know the leviathan mermaid more and more, and even find a small town within her body. As you go around trying to escape, you find people trapped in fleshy prison cells all across her massive body, and you get to travel to various body parts, which are all inter-connected via strange fleshy tubing/etc. Such as her breasts, womb, etc. A lot of fleshy traps that will take you into the floor, and slowly drain away your life... some in walls if you get too close, special ones for accidentally being too curious about her ovaries, etc. Lots of ways to be absorbed completely.

To find your way out, you must force her to surface (IE: attack a certain fleshy object at the sides of her body), and then a timer will start, then you attempt escape through her womanhood or breasts. Each time you attempt this, the timer starts at a lower amount, eventually, if you don't escape enough times, you are stuck there for an eternity. Once you escape, the mermaid from before is available to take you back whenever you desire. This time, she says that the leviathan mermaid will not let you out again if you go back, so it must be something to think about.

Certain deaths may cause your body to be disposed of, but you get to explore her body as a ghost, disallowing your escape ever.

=============================

NAME: Sating the Star

TYPE: Alternate / Soul Vore

DESC: Sometimes, when devoured by mages, there is a chance that the screen will go black, loading a new area. This area is a copy of Azura's star (Like in the alternate start for being stuck in a soul gem) but there's no orb or NPCs to talk to, you're actually stuck.) Pressing G here will instead spawn an invisible copy of the NPC who ate you to talk with you, rather than an invisible version of you. Depending on your settings, you may not "digest" within this place for quite some time, once you do... your characters body will be disposed of, and you will be turned into a ghost, wandering for an eternity within this strange crystalline place. That is, until whoever ate you, digests your soul too, or puts your soul to use as an enchantment. If you somehow escape this place, and are eaten by the same person again, the chances you will go back to this place increase each time you get eaten, and the amount of time it takes before you digest is doubled each time. If you somehow manage to escape 5 times from this place, you will get a quest called 'Sating the Goddess," where you will be contacted by Azura (if you have the Azura's Star) and she will offer you a permanent player home within the Azura's star. Accepting this offer gives you a new "Azura's Star (Home)" item. If you do not currently posses or have done the Azura's star quests, you will instead be told to find the Star/etc. as per normal, but instead of doing the quest per normal, once you get to the point where it is required to go inside the star, Azura will instead make a bit of a subtle note to something, maybe even slightly laughing a bit. Once you are taken into the star during the questline this time, you will be stuck inside, and Azura will talk to the quest NPC with you able to hear it, stating that the NPC take the star for themselves, since you will be stuck in the star for an eternity....

NAME: The Inside Succubus

DESC: If you have a succubus enemy mod installed, there is a chance to be eaten, when eaten by one, screen will fade to black, loading a new area, and you will be deposited into a purple version of Azura's Star area, no NPCs/etc. Like the above suggestion with Sating the Star. This version is harder to escape, and if you do, and are eaten again by the same succubus, the time it takes to digest is instead tripled each time. You may also hear moans every now and then, echo'ing... and... there may be a chance that succubi will spawn inside this area, and they can eat you too, causing you to go deeper and deeper. (Set a "SuccDepthCounter" variable, if the player escapes, take one depth off, and send the player to a purple azura's star as per normal.)

NAME: Dibella's Slumber

TYPE: Alternate Vore

DESC: When sleeping in the town where the Dibella temple is, there is a chance that you may encounter a loading screen. If this occurs, you'll find that you've been eaten by one of the Sisters of Dibella.

NAME: Your Own Treasure

TYPE: Alternate Vore / Objectification

DESC: When sleeping in the Thieves' Guild, or anywhere in the Rift, there is a chance that you may encounter a loading screen. If this occurs, you'll find that you've been eaten by one of the thieves' guild members. Chances increase for this to happen each time you escape (to a maximum of 100%, or every time you sleep in the rift.) After a certain amount of times, one of the females will approach you after a successful escape, telling you that you will be permanently added to the vault as a treasure of the thieves' guild. She will then knock you out, and you will awaken in the vault, with the doors locked. After time has passed, a random female member of the guild will come in, devour you, and stay in the vault until you digest, or you escape. If you escape, they will simply leave, and you will still be locked in the vault. This repeats forever of course, or until you can pickpocket the key from one of the higher ranking guild members that may enter. (There's a very, very low chance of the high-ranking member entering however, and it doesn't go up with time spent in the vault.) Failing to pickpocket the high-ranking member, will force their chances of coming back into the vault, to be halved each time you fail. If you fail enough times, the message "Your fate has been sealed..." will appear, and the high-ranking member will never return.

In order to do the vault portion correctly, you must make a copy of the vault and make a new cell with just the vault in it, replacing the doors with a zone-changing set of doors, and making them locked (requires key.)

NAME: The Eldergleam's Hunger

DESC: When you do the eldergleam questline, you are now offered a choice to be absorbed by the eldergleam and made into a sapling. An exchange will play between you and the NPC, your camera focuses on the sapling created afterward, and the NPC will mention that you made a good decision, and will be watching over whiterun for all eternity. Once this is done, he will go to pick you up, screen fades to black, loading screen, and the camera will now focus on the eldergleam in whiterun. After so many game days have passed, the loading screen will go again, allowing the tree's growth to progress. After the final growth, there will be a very, very, very low chance that a mage will come talk to you. When they do, they will offer to bring your soul into a new body. There is a chance however that when selecting yes to this offer, that you will just end up inside the above sating the star scenario. If the offer actually goes through, you will wake up in Whiterun's inn, naked, level 1, etc. refusing the offer by the way, will force the mage to leave, and the time it takes for them to come back for a chance to talk with you again, doubles, then triples, then quadruples and eventually, s/he will never return. You will get a message in the upper left stating "Your fate has been sealed..." if they never return.

NAME: Cheese!

DESC: During the quest for Sheogorath, there is now a medium chance that when he says "Cheese for everyone!" a loading screen will occur immediately after. If this occurs, you will be placed in a random friendly location, as a wedge of cheese, the camera will focus on it, and eventually someone may eat it, forcing you to go into their tummy. If the sating the star scenario has been developed, being eaten by a mage has a chance of it occuring. However, you will be unable to escape.

To make this possible, you must reset the quest flags for the sheogorath quest after he sends you on your way as cheese. Otherwise players will be unable to continue the quest as per normal.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Sean1M » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:09 pm

I like the sound of that Thieves Guild one.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby Themastermushroom » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 am

anthony050 wrote:
Themastermushroom wrote:I add another one suggestion for a mod.

This sounds really interesting but programming it will be a real pain ><. I'll give it a try though if I can get my creation kit to work

Thanks lad, i know your fell the programming is a real pain like all.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Skookz » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:09 am

ian66613 wrote:NAME: Sating the Star

DESC: Sometimes, when devoured by mages, there is a chance that the screen will go black, loading a new area. This area is a copy of Azura's star (Like in the alternate start for being stuck in a soul gem) but there's no orb or NPCs to talk to, you're actually stuck.) Pressing G here will instead spawn an invisible copy of the NPC who ate you to talk with you, rather than an invisible version of you. Depending on your settings, you may not "digest" within this place for quite some time, once you do... your characters body will be disposed of, and you will be turned into a ghost, wandering for an eternity within this strange crystalline place. That is, until whoever ate you, digests your soul too, or puts your soul to use as an enchantment. If you somehow escape this place, and are eaten by the same person again, the chances you will go back to this place increase each time you get eaten, and the amount of time it takes before you digest is doubled each time. If you somehow manage to escape 5 times from this place, you will get a quest called 'Sating the Goddess," where you will be contacted by Azura (if you have the Azura's Star) and she will offer you a permanent player home within the Azura's star. Accepting this offer gives you a new "Azura's Star (Home)" item. If you do not currently posses or have done the Azura's star quests, you will instead be told to find the Star/etc. as per normal, but instead of doing the quest per normal, once you get to the point where it is required to go inside the star, Azura will instead make a bit of a subtle note to something, maybe even slightly laughing a bit. Once you are taken into the star during the questline this time, you will be stuck inside, and Azura will talk to the quest NPC with you able to hear it, stating that the NPC take the star for themselves, since you will be stuck in the star for an eternity....

This sounds absolutely wonderful. I already love the alternative start version but this one sounds like a winner!
Skookz
???

Postby e2s86 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:36 am

SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION is coming in October and many mods will not work. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 am

e2s86 wrote:SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION is coming in October and many mods will not work. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

They won't be updating/porting it.

PMP wrote:This sounds absolutely wonderful. I already love the alternative start version but this one sounds like a winner!

A lot of my suggestions don't even need Devourment to function. (IE: Leviathan, Sating the Star.) More of my weird objectification suggestions can be found in the CCAS thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-co ... try1607257

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-co ... try1607140
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Is there a way to make random female NPCs start eating each other? Because that would be awesome.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Return to Vore game