Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v.0.042, 2016-09-08)

Postby vayne358 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Well ive made it to the battles and yet i was fighting samantha and almost beat her (i know this because i beat her my next try) and still only received 3000 as ive been getting normally.
as for the writing, i'm open to doing anything really, i need to expand my experience, but i really wouldn't want to do any guro and probably not the scat. however if you have plans for cock vore i can 100% get behind that.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heptarch8 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:55 pm

I found a bug when installing. After choosing where to install, in the Extract phase, a notification pops up saying "Extract Failed." The "Extract" window is always on the "$blue_slime_monster_girl_sprite_by_tsarcube-d3hi8c2.p..."; the end of the file is cut off by the window size. The folder is created, and can be opened after the failed install, but upon running Game.exe, I get the error message "System\RGSS300.dll could not be found."
That's the info I could gather; I hope it's enough.
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Jaybeezy wrote:Okay, I tried waiting until she was next to the door and it worked!
My positioning was like one or two spaces off, but it still worked and afterwards neither of us got stuck. So... yippee! [Insert "It's something" meme here]

That almost sounds like a success. It sounds like the problem might be in the pathfinding, but I'm not sure how. It's the same pathfinding script all the characters use to determine their movement as they go through their days, so if that works, this should work. I'll poke at it some and see if I can't find the problem. Or if nothing else, MacGyver a solution.
vayne358 wrote:Well ive made it to the battles and yet i was fighting samantha and almost beat her (i know this because i beat her my next try) and still only received 3000 as ive been getting normally.
as for the writing, i'm open to doing anything really, i need to expand my experience, but i really wouldn't want to do any guro and probably not the scat. however if you have plans for cock vore i can 100% get behind that.

I hear you on the guro. I've got only one hard vore scene planned for the game, and that one's near-endgame. Scat's surprisingly boring to write. There's only so many variants you can do on "And then she crouches down and squeezes out your remains" before it all starts to blend together.

If you want to try your hand at cv, there's a character being introduced in 0.05 who might fit the bill.
Spoiler: show
It's a feral male gryphon who Tina adopts as a pet. And by "adopts", I mean pokemon-style, beat-it-until-it-submits. Some other characters will be capable of cv as well, but that that's something that will need to be unlocked first, and its a little while off to boot.

Found the money problem. 0.05's just around the corner, so I'll wait until then to fix it.

Heptarch8 wrote:I found a bug when installing. After choosing where to install, in the Extract phase, a notification pops up saying "Extract Failed." The "Extract" window is always on the "$blue_slime_monster_girl_sprite_by_tsarcube-d3hi8c2.p..."; the end of the file is cut off by the window size. The folder is created, and can be opened after the failed install, but upon running Game.exe, I get the error message "System\RGSS300.dll could not be found."

Sounds like there might be a problem with the archive. Did you try redownloading it?
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby GRimdaniel22 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:02 am

i was messing around with the harpy ub scene and i think i know what might be bugging it. it seems there is a confliction with where the scene needs her to be and where the clock tells her to be. if you do the scene you can see the harpy sprite teleporting around. mainly that the clock tells here sprite to be 1 tile higher than here the scene takes place. might be able to just adjust them so they match to fix it if that is whats causing it.
GRimdaniel22
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:32 am

0.05 is coming? Sounds great! Let me know if you need any testing done again.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darknessblades » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:53 am

there is also a bug after the battle scenes, after cetrain scenes, like Mara lv1
you cannot run anymore after you won the battle
(edit its fixed after dying)
--
the sereleth scene does not happen even if im after 0:00AM in her room
she get stuck somewhere in the bathroom?? (edit noticed the scene is in teh bathroom)
--
the harpy scene is glitched you can only do it correctly if you talk in the front of her
darknessblades
Participator

Postby CandySquirrel » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:15 am

Writing in this game is great. I'd even say, professional. I espesially like dragoness dialogues.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heptarch8 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:
Heptarch8 wrote:I found a bug when installing. After choosing where to install, in the Extract phase, a notification pops up saying "Extract Failed." The "Extract" window is always on the "$blue_slime_monster_girl_sprite_by_tsarcube-d3hi8c2.p..."; the end of the file is cut off by the window size. The folder is created, and can be opened after the failed install, but upon running Game.exe, I get the error message "System\RGSS300.dll could not be found."

Sounds like there might be a problem with the archive. Did you try redownloading it?

Yeah, I tried both the Dropbox and MEGA downloads. Both versions gave the same error.
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 am

If you resist Mara untill you pass out from the pain, you don't get paid for doing the show.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:If you resist Mara untill you pass out from the pain, you don't get paid for doing the show.

It's the same as the scene where claire becomes a drake-roast. I think it's the fact that she doesn't get to visit the preds innards that disqualifies her from getting her pay (which would be logical)
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vayne358 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:24 pm

I hear you on the guro. I've got only one hard vore scene planned for the game, and that one's near-endgame. Scat's surprisingly boring to write. There's only so many variants you can do on "And then she crouches down and squeezes out your remains" before it all starts to blend together.

If you want to try your hand at cv, there's a character being introduced in 0.05 who might fit the bill.

well i've never really written scat since it's not really my thing. As for the cv, i can give that character a shot but for me personally a nice futa cv is where its at but ill give it a shot if you're open to it.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:57 am

GRimdaniel22 wrote:i was messing around with the harpy ub scene and i think i know what might be bugging it. it seems there is a confliction with where the scene needs her to be and where the clock tells her to be. if you do the scene you can see the harpy sprite teleporting around. mainly that the clock tells here sprite to be 1 tile higher than here the scene takes place. might be able to just adjust them so they match to fix it if that is whats causing it.

Someone pointed out to me that I had neglected to set the time script so that time would stop moving during dialogue. That might be what's causing the problem. I've made the necessary changes so we'll see if 0.05 still has it.
forumlurker wrote:0.05 is coming? Sounds great! Let me know if you need any testing done again.

Will do! Thanks for the continuing offer,, and you'll be the first to know when it's done. :-D
All the scenes are written up in Microsoft Word, I just need to go through them and fix the grammatical errors that spellcheck's missed, then transfer the scenes into rpgmaker. I should be able to finish that this weekend. That said, the way those 10,000 words are staring at me is enough to give me a serious dearth of motivation.
CandySquirrel wrote:Writing in this game is great. I'd even say, professional. I espesially like dragoness dialogues.

:D
Heptarch8 wrote:Yeah, I tried both the Dropbox and MEGA downloads. Both versions gave the same error.

That's really odd. Is anyone else having this problem?
player1 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:If you resist Mara untill you pass out from the pain, you don't get paid for doing the show.

It's the same as the scene where claire becomes a drake-roast. I think it's the fact that she doesn't get to visit the preds innards that disqualifies her from getting her pay (which would be logical)

Got it in one.
vayne358 wrote:well i've never really written scat since it's not really my thing. As for the cv, i can give that character a shot but for me personally a nice futa cv is where its at but ill give it a shot if you're open to it.

It's important to write what you like. If you want futa, there's another choice.
Spoiler: show
A kind succubus bartender. I had planned on holding off on her for a little bit, but there's no harm in having her show up in 0.06.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:23 am

I dont want to make you put anything out before you're ready :) but im no stranger to monster girls and the like.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:08 am

There's no real reason I was planning to delay her. It's just that the bar is going to be a release and a half on its own. :lol:

On second thought, that might be a bit tricky since you'd be working off no characterization of her. That would leave you writing any dialogue and descriptions blind.

Hmm. Alright, change in plans. :P Wistla can make a temporary dick-growing potion, which is an imperfect version of the gender-swap potion she showed off in her introduction. Once the girls' affection is high enough, the player will be able to give them the potion and have them grow the necessary tools for cv for a single scene.

With that in mind, which girl would you prefer to write a scene for? The only girl who wouldn't be able to take the potion is Tina. Yes, that means that even Myca is available. She doesn't really grow a new limb, so to speak, she's just being polite.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:22 am

are all current saves foreward combiable?
----
is it already possible to learn the unshrink/shrink spell?
darknessblades
Participator

Postby vayne358 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:11 pm

well i could do any of them if you wish :)
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:32 pm

darknessblades wrote:are all current saves foreward combiable?
----
is it already possible to learn the unshrink/shrink spell?

*Shrug* Should be. Couldn't tell you yet. I might end up adding something later that breaks everything. I have a bad habit of being whimsical when I'm thinking of what to add next.

No, not yet. In 0.05, you'll be able to unshrink, but shrinking on command's still a little ways off.

vayne358 wrote:well i could do any of them if you wish :)

Well, if you've no opinion, how about... *rolls dice* Samantha. Consumption by the garter snake's trouser snake.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Futa naga, that's a first.
so do you have any specific format you'd want me to write this out in or are you just going to split up what i write? im assuming i'll be incorporating choices for in game.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:12 pm

I'll send you a PM.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 pm

alrighty.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game