Predator's Coliseum (v 0.15.2, 2017-08-27)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v.0.042, 2016-09-08)

Postby darknessblades » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:32 pm

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:
darknessblades wrote:are all current saves foreward combiable?
----
is it already possible to learn the unshrink/shrink spell?

*Shrug* Should be. Couldn't tell you yet. I might end up adding something later that breaks everything. I have a bad habit of being whimsical when I'm thinking of what to add next.

No, not yet. In 0.05, you'll be able to unshrink, but shrinking on command's still a little ways off.

vayne358 wrote:well i could do any of them if you wish :)

Well, if you've no opinion, how about... *rolls dice* Samantha. Consumption by the garter snake's trouser snake.

how about shrunken exploration.
how about scenes when you meet the girls at cetrain times that you get a scene {depending on your relationship with the girl}.
----------------
just some idea's i have

-(including a dinner time scene with each character {aware/unaware})
-(a post catched mermaid scene like the slime girl using you as bait ""to catch a fish"" and the mermaid escapes while eating you)
-(the [bad] succubus who will sneak around the castle at cetrain dates at cetrain locations [{between 22:00-04:00 } at random locations each few days]")
-(a bed scene where the girls are sleeping and you climb them {vore&unbirth})
- after shrink spel within area after winning the fight while being shrunken. (staying shrunken)
- bathroom scene, (unaware insertion)
- attic {(small broken tile's) where you land somewhere in a lower floor} {for example the slime girl is walking around the 2nd floor at that time and you fall into her, [unaware digestion], or at night when samanta is reading a book at night she yawns and you land in her mouth}
-----------------
it are just some idea's you can add them if you like. (would make the game more fun, when being shrunken)
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Conflictions » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:00 pm

I need a bit of direction if any has been added. I've gotten the affections of both Tina and Mara to the required amount and caught the Mermaid & done the UB, checked with that goblin thing in Samantha's room.

But he's not pointing anywhere else. Just "Know you know how Great I am."

What should I do next to further the story, and what is with this shrinking business everyone is going on about?
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:09 am

Conflictions wrote:I need a bit of direction if any has been added. I've gotten the affections of both Tina and Mara to the required amount and caught the Mermaid & done the UB, checked with that goblin thing in Samantha's room.

But he's not pointing anywhere else. Just "Know you know how Great I am."

What should I do next to further the story, and what is with this shrinking business everyone is going on about?

i think that this is the farest you can go in this version.

he just says that as a placeholder.

so future events can be easily coded into the game
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Conflictions » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:14 pm

O. Guess I'll just make more money.
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Conflictions wrote:O. Guess I'll just make more money.

it could be possible that saves are non-transferable
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Conflictions » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:12 pm

darknessblades wrote:
Conflictions wrote:O. Guess I'll just make more money.

it could be possible that saves are non-transferable

Zzzzzz. Fine.
Conflictions
New to the forum

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:15 pm

I've sent 0.05 out for bugtesting. I can say it's not incompatible, but it's not completely compatible, either.

I've poked about with the scripts involving the time system. You'll be able to pull up a clock whenever you please by pressing the S key. Unfortunately, that only works when starting a new game. Old games will be stuck with the menu clock. There also might be some other issues but I don't know for sure.

darknessblades wrote:suggestions
-----------------
it are just some idea's you can add them if you like. (would make the game more fun, when being shrunken)

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of unaware vore. I'll include it if someone else wants to write it, sure, but I doubt I'll write much myself. I've had a few people offer to write some scenes for me already... Hmm... I'll have to think of some rules around that.
I'm not planning on micro being a huge part of the game. It's just that there are a few mostly optional things you can do that will unlock new scenes for every character, and being able to shrink outside of battle is one of them. Of course, I still need to introduce every character first, or most of them, at least, before I start making scenes that affect all the characters. All the major characters are in, but there's still a good dozen minor characters to go. Wistla and Brooke are both examples of minor characters since they don't wander the entire castle and they don't have a plotline surrounding them. I still have to do all that before I can really think about letting the player wander the world while shrunk. Much to do, much to do.~

I do like the ideas. Feel free to share if you have any more.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaybeezy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:08 pm

I finally got around to trying the fishing minigame... It's addictive! Nice job on it.

Speaking of fish, I'm itching to meet that mermaid. Is there a specific point I have to get to before I can, or is it just being in a specific spot at a specific time, or what? Still kinda confused about that...

Oh and the fortune-teller said, "Why not see what that slime girl gets up to by the lake on Fridays?" Well, I did go talk to Myca and fish for her on a Friday and nothing different happened. I went back to see if the fortune-teller had something new to say, but it was the same thing, though I'd done it... Do I have to do it at a specific time of day?
Jaybeezy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Manchura » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 pm

Jaybeezy wrote:I finally got around to trying the fishing minigame... It's addictive! Nice job on it.

Speaking of fish, I'm itching to meet that mermaid. Is there a specific point I have to get to before I can, or is it just being in a specific spot at a specific time, or what? Still kinda confused about that...

Oh and the fortune-teller said, "Why not see what that slime girl gets up to by the lake on Fridays?" Well, I did go talk to Myca and fish for her on a Friday and nothing different happened. I went back to see if the fortune-teller had something new to say, but it was the same thing, though I'd done it... Do I have to do it at a specific time of day?

as far as I can tell the earliest point that event happens is at 10 AM on friday
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:14 pm

while I have found many bugs in the current version I can overlook them due to how good the games potential is, I am a wall huger when it comes to RPG games and often end up breaking scenes and stuff.....there is an error in the caves near the right side stairs side that lets you up and out of the map which leads to what I can only describe as an "event storage point" containing a giant block with all events in it, whether that is an error the game created to exist or how it as formatted I have no idea, but a very predominant one other then the harpy UB and sprint being disabled permanently when you enter a battle for the first time if you sprinted to the desk
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaybeezy » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:57 pm

Manchura wrote:as far as I can tell the earliest point that event happens is at 10 AM on friday

There we go. That worked. Thanks!

By the way, can anyone give me some pointers as to how to get more potion recipes, more equipment, etc? The fortune teller is just saying that I know how great he is (so humble) and IDK what to do other than keep fighting in the arena. Is some scene with someone unlocked after I defeat them a certain number of times?
Jaybeezy
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaviDragoness » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:52 am

Question~ How did you make Shereleth so big?~ I'd love to know
NaviDragoness
New to the forum

Re: Predator's Coliseum (v.0.05, 2016-09-22)

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Because who doesn't like updates?

Have a save file. http://www.mediafire.com/download/99msu ... 01.rvdata2

It's at the end of the prologue, right before the succubus attacks.
Jaybeezy wrote:I finally got around to trying the fishing minigame... It's addictive! Nice job on it.

Glad you like it, but I can't claim credit for it. I'm just using someone else's scripts. :lol:
NaviDragoness wrote:Question~ How did you make Shereleth so big?~ I'd love to know

That one's easy. You just make the spritesheet larger. If there's only one character on a spritesheet, you rename it and add a $ at the beginning of the name.

The game's unlocked, so see for yourself.

Ah, and the harpy UB scene should work fine now. I still have no idea what was wrong, but I've made some changes based on what I was told.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby VortexMonger » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:01 am

Samantha isn't showing up in the library for me. Any tips?
VortexMonger
New to the forum

Postby Azirov » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:30 am

Not only Samantha, almost all preds disapear from their locations.
1) The centaur appears in the garden and dinner
2) the slime girl appears at the pier
3) the others vanish (I sometimes see the fairy and harpy going somewhere but they also vanish after dont show up anywhere)
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:06 am

ThatLurkerGuy wrote:Because who doesn't like updates?

Have a save file. http://www.mediafire.com/download/99msu ... 01.rvdata2

It's at the end of the prologue, right before the succubus attacks.

Glad you like it, but I can't claim credit for it. I'm just using someone else's scripts. :lol:
NaviDragoness wrote:Question~ How did you make Shereleth so big?~ I'd love to know

That one's easy. You just make the spritesheet larger. If there's only one character on a spritesheet, you rename it and add a $ at the beginning of the name.

The game's unlocked, so see for yourself.

Ah, and the harpy UB scene should work fine now. I still have no idea what was wrong, but I've made some changes based on what I was told.

soo, i ran the new update with my previous saves (thanks god it worked) and ive noticed a few things:

-Mara's dialogue looks like she already gave the quest so i don't know where to search for those rabbits
-sereleth, as big as she is, can't be found anywhere so i can train claire.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:05 pm

I've fixed up Mara's scene, just a case of putting a switch in the wrong spot.

I'm not sure what's causing the other issues. Everyone's been checking in with Adrian in Samantha's room periodically, right? What's he been saying?
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm getting the same issue, the harpy vanished after doing an arena fight with her, disposal and digestion on, the same thing happened with the dragon. Could it be the events are causing them to vanish? Either way I'm currently stuck unable to do the scene with the harpy because she is no longer there.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 pm

how do i import this new save file?
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

luxario wrote:I'm getting the same issue, the harpy vanished after doing an arena fight with her, disposal and digestion on, the same thing happened with the dragon. Could it be the events are causing them to vanish? Either way I'm currently stuck unable to do the scene with the harpy because she is no longer there.

Oh. OH! :!:

Damnation, I know what happened. The switches that allows characters to appear around the coliseum are turned off during digestion so that they don't suddenly bumble into a scene where they're not wanted. Trust me, that was an issue. Sereleth kept walking past herself. I had been doing some cleaning and I must have removed the switches that turn them back on.

Fixed now. Just get yourself eaten so you reappear in the infirmary and the switches will reactivate.

vayne358 wrote:how do i import this new save file?

Just download it and put it in the same folder as the game.
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game