FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby JesseClark9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:37 pm

So the instructions say install CBBE and Bodyslide, is that all in one mod or is there a certain body slide I need to hunt down, cause there are many on NMM.
JesseClark9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Golnor » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:13 pm

JesseClark9 wrote:So the instructions say install CBBE and Bodyslide, is that all in one mod or is there a certain body slide I need to hunt down, cause there are many on NMM.

I got it working with the basic version that come with CBBE.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby JesseClark9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Oh okay, I'll keep following the instructions then, thanks.
JesseClark9
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:29 am

acualsims wrote:Just two things I wanted to put out there. The first is will we be seeing version 1.1 soon with updates to the broken perks and possible level lists. And the second thing is someone mentioned a mod used to allow melee weapons to be used with power armor. I downloaded the mod and tried it due to my latest play-thru heavily using power armor. But it didn't work. The mod works fine, can use knuckles and power fists, but this vore mod has the weapons basically bare fits which can't be equipped on power armor regardless, so I was wondering if anyone had a fix or if the devs or someone else were going to make something for the mod?

I was the one that told about the mod, Forgot to say that it didn't work after I tested it >~<
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:32 am

So when is this mod going to be posted somewhere for the community to look at openly, and modify, like Github or some equivalent?

Because I'm still impatiently waiting for things like NPC predators, and the game not immediately closing on death.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 am

Aces wrote:So when is this mod going to be posted somewhere for the community to look at openly, and modify, like Github or some equivalent?

Because I'm still impatiently waiting for things like NPC predators, and the game not immediately closing on death.
'

It's all done in the Creation Kit. The ESP isn't locked, so anyone can modify it.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:55 am

Aces wrote:So when is this mod going to be posted somewhere for the community to look at openly, and modify, like Github or some equivalent?

It's all in the download zip... the .esp, the scripts and source code for said scripts, all the existing meshes and textures, it's even commented.

I've made a few things myself, buggy as it is, just to muck around with it. Unbirth mainly. Biggest sticking point at the moment are animations, although hopefully some form of sexlab will be out eventually since that was the easiest way to find premade animations with skyrim. Might toss together an attempt at a CV edit tonight although it will just be weird without supporting animations and meshes.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:11 am

Everything is already included in the mod for everyone to look at, even the sources for the scripts have been included.
Also, for NPC preds, the majority of the assets are there, I've got it working perfectly in my game
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am

CodeX wrote:

'

It's all done in the Creation Kit. The ESP isn't locked, so anyone can modify it.

Allow me to rephrase my statement, because I was sleepy.

Is there anywhere we can collectively go and develop this and report bugs? If I make a mod for the Fallout Vore mod, that doesn't do much good when I can't share my work other than uploading and saying "Hey look I added NPC preds!" when reality is more mods of mods of mods just creates a clusterfuck like we had with Devourment.

It'd be nicer if we had a Trello to report bugs on because forums are useless at reporting bugs.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:42 am

Hey Umm.. If Gat looks at this that would be awesome but, what program did you use for modeling the bellies? I would like to contrite if you would like help, if not It would still be nice to learn modeling?

I was thinking on helping with belly models for the animals and such?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustAnotherGuy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Just a question that may or may not have been asked already. Any plans to see if this can(allowed) or will be ported to the XB1?
JustAnotherGuy
New to the forum

Postby RumiBelly » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 pm

JustAnotherGuy wrote:Just a question that may or may not have been asked already. Any plans to see if this can(allowed) or will be ported to the XB1?

Bethesda does not allow M rated mods on their modding service, unlike on pc, this is the only (reasonable) way for mods to be added to consoles.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 pm

JustAnotherGuy wrote:Just a question that may or may not have been asked already. Any plans to see if this can(allowed) or will be ported to the XB1?

No.

:T

Forgive me for being cross, this is only asked once or twice every page of this thread, it seems. I understand no one reads the previous pages, but at this point there should be an FAQ.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:33 am

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've been for the past few days, I really do try to fix my own problems to the best of my abilities, but... Well this one is beyond my abilities and knowlage so far.

So I have no prey in my stomach "player.getav 000currentaliveprey" comes up with 0 however, I can't swallow anyone because I'm full. If I use "player.setav 000currentaliveprey 1" or 2 or 3 or any other number, I get that number +1. So if it's "aliveprey 1" and then I getav it, I have 2. If its 2 I get 3, but if I then minus the number I add I get negative numbers. So if it's "Aliveprey 1" I get 2, then "aliveprey -1" I get -1 alive prey.

So I can't swallow, and if I digest I get caught in the digestion loop.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tvaa » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:24 am

0Anesthetic4u see what value "player.getav 000currentprey" has. You might be able to get out of your problem by setting both 000currentprey and 000readytodigest to 1 and using the digest ability.

The aliveprey offset thing is something I noticed and is why I use modav to change the value rather than setav. The offset gets bigger the more times prey fails to digest. I'm sure it might cause problems eventually but for now I just ignore it.

Sorry if my advice has dug you into a deeper hole than before.
Tvaa
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 pm

JesseClark9 wrote:So the instructions say install CBBE and Bodyslide, is that all in one mod or is there a certain body slide I need to hunt down, cause there are many on NMM.

There is only one bodyslide program. All those other things are bodyslide presets. WIth bodyslide you can make a body is big or small titted/assed bbw'd as you wish. Full control over how bodies willl look. Basically It's a character generator for fallout that runs outside fallout. You can use it to adjust armors to your liking without ANY 3d or modding experience.

This is it: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?

Sideromelane wrote:...Unbirth mainly...although it will just be weird without supporting animations and meshes...

Got those on the backburner atm. Huge fan of being bodily shoved up a cunt.
http://i.imgur.com/X60KjVl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jvMqOg6.png
http://i.imgur.com/rB6VpJi.png
http://i.imgur.com/HsGMTQh.png
mind that I made this character about 300 meters tall in game to get a better look at the vag and see if it works right ingame, so it's lit like a skyscraper and that gives an unatural result.

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Hey Umm.. If Gat looks at this that would be awesome but, what program did you use for modeling the bellies? I would like to contrite if you would like help, if not It would still be nice to learn modeling?

I was thinking on helping with belly models for the animals and such?

Talk to Oliverrook, he is spearheading a side mod for animals I do believe.
3d studio max 2011 for the mesh, But for f04 better to use 2013 as bethesda also uses that and their plugins for 3dsmax 2013 are included with the CK.
Zbrush for sculpting details.
Xnormal for baking the normal maps.
Mudbox to re-project the edge/skinflap end of the belly to exactly match CBBE pixel for pixel (to get rid of visible seams)
Photoshop for painting the skin.
BOth nvidia and intel DDS plugins for photoshop
Nifskope to edit nifs.
Outfit studio to copy skinweighting from once size belly to the other sizes, also to copy over the cloth skin weighting of a dress to prevent legs from clipping through the belly.

It's also possible to use the free and much easier to use blender instead of 3dsmax, but there is a big problem with this route. Nif plugins for blender poop out non working nifs (for fo4 at least, works fine for skyrim) that require manual editting with nifskope to repair them. Then there is the fact that animatingf or fo4 will require havok 2014 64 bit meaning that blender will never be able to export animations to fo4.

This is hard, but oh so very worth it.
For learning 3d I would actually advise not stepping in to the belly part this project. While the belly is essentially just a deformed sphere and very easy to model, you need to understand the theory behind pbr lighting before you can even begin with planning for the task of attaching it seamlessly to a body made by a third party without having access to said third parties source files. It's like jumping into the deep end while you can't swim yet.

Instead I would advice to begin simple and first make an item for the mod. For example eventually we will want a gun that teleports the target into your stomach. I'm thinking this gun: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gamma_gun bith with a mouth instead of a dish, or fake plastic teeth+wax lips attached to the dish. Or maybe you have an idea for a vore related medicine/consumable/nukacola version. (Nuka Cola Acid already planned and model already made btw so don't waste time on that obvious one :) )
Making something like that will require you to use and develop most of the skills needed without tripping you over obscure relations between a mesh and it's normals.

Soon I'll put up my 3dsmax files and such up for download for folks to use as base for their own stuff.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I'm sorry for all the trouble I've been for the past few days, I really do try to fix my own problems to the best of my abilities, but... Well this one is beyond my abilities and knowlage so far.

So I have no prey in my stomach "player.getav 000currentaliveprey" comes up with 0 however, I can't swallow anyone because I'm full. If I use "player.setav 000currentaliveprey 1" or 2 or 3 or any other number, I get that number +1. So if it's "aliveprey 1" and then I getav it, I have 2. If its 2 I get 3, but if I then minus the number I add I get negative numbers. So if it's "Aliveprey 1" I get 2, then "aliveprey -1" I get -1 alive prey.

So I can't swallow, and if I digest I get caught in the digestion loop.

I think at this point you need to just reinstall it.
You also need to fully read the posts where the console commands are given. Always assume that every single letter written in a technical instruction is there for a reason and that you need to know it. The thread is a mess so shit is hard to find though.

use player.getav 000currentaliveprey to get your current in stomach. as Tvaa said, use MODAV to make sure this is 0. SO if it us currently 1 MODAV by -1 to get it to 0.
Go to an unmodded space. By that I mean an area somewhere inside behind a loading screen that is not touched by even one of your mods. Preferably there are no npc's there either but it shoudl not be a problem if there are.
it MUST have a bed or a chair.
The Root cellar in sanctuary might be really good for this (but many mods place a crate with their stuff there) or any of the bunkers that you can find via the distress signals.
Save game. Exit game.
COmpletely remove all mod files from your game.
Start game. Load save.
Wait/sleep for at least 7 days. That resets certain timers some scripts depend on. This sleep save for long times is a good way to uninstall mods in general as it allows the garbage cleaner to remove orphaned scripts.
Save game. Exit game.
THis is now your "clean" save. Guard it with your life.
Install mod.
Load game. go outside. Save game.
THis is the save from where on vore should work.
quicksave.
You can now experiment safely with console commands. Just go back to this quicksave or the previous hard save if you goofed.

player.modav 000vorelevel 36
set 000vorelevelplayer to 50
set 000perkpoints to 20

THis make your vore level 50 (base 14 + modav 36), makes the perk system actually see that you are lvl 50 and gives you all needed perkpoints.
So into holotape, perk yourself up, be sure to go for belly capacity.

After you have perked up:
player.modav 000bellycapacity 2
Now you can eat three.
Now set your digestion to manual.

only eat the next one AFTER you have seen the "I am ready to digest my prey" message. Serious. do NOT eat the next person before the message has appeared. Only eat a legendary enemy AFTER it has mutated.
Those things cause digestion loops atm.
Gat
Participator

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 pm

seen some youtube videos of it....amazing!
its like skyrim all over again.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:39 am

grindygears wrote:I'm not sure if this has been reported, or if anyone else is having any trouble with it, but watching that recent youtube video reminded me: The digest items thing doesn't work for me, and at this point im just glad it doesnt encumber you, because i have probably several tonnes of gear sitting in there...

Though i have to say i absolutely love this mod and am happy to get such a well functioning mod for a 1.0

I am having the same problem. the "digest items" option on the Tape does not work for me and its becoming a chore rummaging trough all those leftovers. Also food items remaining in the stomach should not be a thing. (tough i have to admit its kinda funny when 3 hulking supermutants are churned down to nothing but a handful squirrel bites gets out unscathed)

Is there a console command to get rid of items in the stomach?

I noticed that the more items we have in our inventory, the more severe the lag gets when the mod "equips" the different Belly sizes, so its in our best interest not to loot every single piece of raider garment we find between our teeth. :P

grindygears wrote:Though i have to say i absolutely love this mod and am happy to get such a well functioning mod for a 1.0

Also have to echo this. The Models, Sound effects, Voice acting and overall Quality of this mod are/is AMAZING. Boy am i glad i picked the right fetish. :gulp:
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 am

RedBlue's last post was a bit under 3 weeks ago.... I wonder what happened. Could just be busy, but still. He kinda vanished.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rifted » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:20 am

CodeX wrote:RedBlue's last post was a bit under 3 weeks ago.... I wonder what happened. Could just be busy, but still. He kinda vanished.

redblue's gallery page says last seen august 15th so still around probably just nothing to add atm
rifted
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game