FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby HungrySarahBear » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello. I recently got this game so i decided to install the mod. I can use the holotape and activate the mod and swallow victims, but the bellies arent showing up. One thing i noticed was that in bodyslide, the previews came up with NO IMAGE stretching across the wireframes of the bellies. Is this the sign of something wrong? Please help
HungrySarahBear
New to the forum

Postby Lutt » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:43 pm

HungrySarahBear wrote:Hello. I recently got this game so i decided to install the mod. I can use the holotape and activate the mod and swallow victims, but the bellies arent showing up. One thing i noticed was that in bodyslide, the previews came up with NO IMAGE stretching across the wireframes of the bellies. Is this the sign of something wrong? Please help

I think somewhere within the pages of this thread there is a download for the missing belly files, and check the grouping section of bodyslide.
Lutt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeldazackman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 pm

HungrySarahBear wrote:Hello. I recently got this game so i decided to install the mod. I can use the holotape and activate the mod and swallow victims, but the bellies arent showing up. One thing i noticed was that in bodyslide, the previews came up with NO IMAGE stretching across the wireframes of the bellies. Is this the sign of something wrong? Please help

The author's post on the front page has the hotfix for that, including all the files necessary to get it working again. https://mega.nz/#!TVlhyZ5R!rSU5Sde-28_dPUknZqG38f-pZgeoEnD8IDpgpWAcQkY
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:22 pm

(Devourment.)
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HungrySarahBear » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:55 am

Hey guys. I got the mod to work. I cant seem to eat more than one live prey at a time. DO i have to level up my vore skill or soemthing to eat multiple prey?
HungrySarahBear
New to the forum

Postby DarkSlayer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:45 pm

You have to level up your vore skill for that and so far the level up script to allow more than one prey is broken, tho. The "hotfix" procedure is:

Level up your skill
Get the proper skill
Use a console command to set the max limit.

Check the previous pages for more info.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungrySarahBear » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:16 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:You have to level up your vore skill for that and so far the level up script to allow more than one prey is broken, tho. The "hotfix" procedure is:

Level up your skill
Get the proper skill
Use a console command to set the max limit.

Check the previous pages for more info.

agghhh but thats 20 pages to go through XD. Thank you for the info though! thought i might have installed something wrong, but i'm glad to know its not me this time ^.^
HungrySarahBear
New to the forum

Postby HungrySarahBear » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Ive found a bug. I read the entire forum and i didnt see it posted, but when you eat three at once, the belly gets stuck indefinitely, not digesting them. Is this known?
HungrySarahBear
New to the forum

Postby Dalk3n » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Yes, it's mentioned in the workaround post. You have to player.setav 000ReadyTo Digest 1 if it gets stuck, using manual digestion helps.
Dalk3n
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:33 am

HungrySarahBear wrote:Ive found a bug. I read the entire forum and i didnt see it posted, but when you eat three at once, the belly gets stuck indefinitely, not digesting them. Is this known?

read page 14 and onwards.
Gat
Participator

Postby HungrySarahBear » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:44 pm

So I've given up on multiple prey for this version of the mod. It's way to buggy and i'm far too inept to use console commands all the time. Ive been reloading my game tens of times trying to get it to work and i'd rather just play :p

Hope to see an update soon/ish/ with some fixes :D
HungrySarahBear
New to the forum

Postby Zeldazackman » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:12 pm

HungrySarahBear wrote:So I've given up on multiple prey for this version of the mod. It's way to buggy and i'm far too inept to use console commands all the time. Ive been reloading my game tens of times trying to get it to work and i'd rather just play :p

Its a perk that you can get after leveling up the vore skillset.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:07 pm

HungrySarahBear wrote:So I've given up on multiple prey for this version of the mod. It's way to buggy and i'm far too inept to use console commands all the time. Ive been reloading my game tens of times trying to get it to work and i'd rather just play :p

yes. repairing it via console doesnt always work, so for now its better to avoid it altogether by following a few essential steps:

• Activate manual digestion via VR Tape and Quickbind the digestion item.
  • only swallow additional prey after you have gotten the "ready to digest" notice.
  • Never swallow a legendary before it has mutated.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:34 am

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted any video in a while, but here I am!
Something a little different this time, but I hope you'll enjoy :)
https://youtu.be/hOOG8vKV4io
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pappydage » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:16 am

im having trouble with bodyslide, (i have downloaded CBBE and the fallout vore mod) but i launch bodyslide and i cant select any batch builds
http://imgur.com/CRJyvap heres a screen shot of my bodyslide just give some reference.
(i downloaded through Nexus Mod Manager aswell)
pappydage
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:29 am

pappydage wrote:im having trouble with bodyslide, (i have downloaded CBBE and the fallout vore mod) but i launch bodyslide and i cant select any batch builds
http://imgur.com/CRJyvap heres a screen shot of my bodyslide just give some reference.

Did you install CBBE after downloading it? You have to install it first before you can build it
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pappydage » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:02 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
pappydage wrote:im having trouble with bodyslide, (i have downloaded CBBE and the fallout vore mod) but i launch bodyslide and i cant select any batch builds

Did you install CBBE after downloading it? You have to install it first before you can build it

i installed CBBE before downloading bodyslide
pappydage
New to the forum

Postby cheese130 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:15 am

any word on redblue?
i hope he didnt end up like vegan ^^;
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:36 am

I'm having a small issue: I went through and downloaded a whole bunch of new stuff, and initially the vore seemed to still work pretty much fine, but I also downloaded a skimpy armor replacer and a few other things to give her an exposed belly, and now the Belly One Alive loads (the one where there's a distinctly human shape in the gut) as well as Belly Six (where it goes entirely round once they die), but once it gets to Belly Five and so on, the model just entirely disappears. It's very odd, and even with some armors that don't use the replacer (Slooty Vault Suit, several jumpsuits, etc) won't load Belly Five and so on.

It still switches between them perfectly fine, digests fine, and still works mechanically, they just don't show on the player model, is all. I've done batch builds (though I suspect incorrectly? I select the right Vore Belly and all, along with all the other stuff I have to build for armor pieces), and I've built the body, etc. Not sure what it is, but I may try messing around with un/reinstalls.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby HungrySarahBear » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:40 am

Any word on an update? I cant wait until i can eat multiple prey safely :D
HungrySarahBear
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game