FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby go47 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 pm

When an NPC is digested completely, an inventory menu pops up. From there you can grab any loot, however I think its broken in the current official itteration, I've personally been using paperairplaneclip's version that fixes it and adds a vore ability to a bunch of melee weapons.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby acualsims » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:26 am

The loot menu isn't broken, I've used both the main mod and paperairplaneclip's version and the menu is fine so long as you don't have tgm or togglegodmode on or if your like me and use the cheatmenu mod and have its god mode activated the menu will be bugged, you can put items into your belly and take them out again, but any items from a prey disappear.

On a side note if you want to laugh a little or seriously want to play as something other than a human or a ghoul, a mod was released called Crimes Against Nature, which is the fallout 4 variant of its Skyrim counterpart. It adds a few funny races for the player character to play as like a grill or a toilet, and if your a mlp fan there is a pony race too. A mild warning however (not game braking or anything but) while these two mods do work together unlike the ones from skyrim, the bellies are of a darker tone then the skin for the pony race, not sure if its fixable but if you play in third person with this mod it is noticeable.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:42 pm

acualsims wrote:A mild warning however (not game braking or anything but) while these two mods do work together unlike the ones from skyrim, the bellies are of a darker tone then the skin for the pony race, not sure if its fixable but if you play in third person with this mod it is noticeable.

This would be fixable simply by editing the belly texture or whichever race you're using's skin texure to match the other.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hibbyjibby » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:09 am

Hey there paperairplaneclip, I don't like taking up space on the forums with any sorta requests but, I'm kinda at a dead end with my search. You mentioned Kungpow, who to me worryingly hasn't logged on for a bit over a month now, had a huge file dump awhile ago, and you used the audio from it in your last video. I was wondering if you could either link to the file's hosting site here if it still exists, or if it doesn't, would you be allowed to directly put the file up somewhere yourself on, say, Mega? The lack of any updates and things like that are making the mod a bit bland (HERESY, right?) for me so, sounds or really any add-on could extend the enjoyment for me a bit.

Even if it's a no, I still thank you for atleast reading my request now.

OH, and I've been mulling over in my mind a bit of an idea. Could it be possible to add the wet-look to characters that've been eaten and stuff? I always found it a little odd that, outside of the rag dolling that occasionally happens when you regurgitate someone/something, they didn't look any worse for wear. I think adding the wet-look to them would make it seem like they were in a stomach, and eventually as the mod updates, somewhere else with liquids and moisture. The little details and touches, you know? Add the fact that the effect is already in Fallout 4, I doubt it'd be that difficult to accomplish.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby acualsims » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:00 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:This would be fixable simply by editing the belly texture or whichever race you're using's skin texure to match the other.

While that may be true for some people, people like me with no mod making experience or programs, that really doesn't help much no offence.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby TunaLiargaming » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 am

If the vore belly multi prey failed when doing a batch build.would it cause an issue or just not work or work and how does the multi-vore thing work cause i wanna eat more than just one person at a time.
TunaLiargaming
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

Running fine on 1.1 BETA, but every time I digest my meals, the menu comes up as it should, and I can get all the onmouseover events (and even the Confirmation for take-all if my prey had loads of items), but no matter what I do I can't transfer them to me, so those items are lost forever with no way to retrieve them, which is very problematic if they had a quest item, desirable item, etc. Pressing any key causes the items to vanish and the menu to close and manually clicking them over does nothing. It would be a game-breaker if I wasn't trying it all out on a character who has done pretty much every quest.

I also heard in this forum that someone knows of a working version.
go47 wrote:When an NPC is digested completely, an inventory menu pops up. From there you can grab any loot, however I think its broken in the current official itteration, I've personally been using paperairplaneclip's version that fixes it and adds a vore ability to a bunch of melee weapons.

However, no details are given on WHERE this special version of the file was found and I can't seem to locate it anywhere on Eka's.

I'm also going to assume the issue is script related, as I can't find anything wrong in FO4Edit.

Also, I don't seem to be gaining ANY health from voring, is this intentional or a bug?

Also, not sure if it was caused by voring Ghouls and Super-Mutants, but I had 95 Rads that RadAway wouldn't/couldn't remove and had to be removed via console (not really a big issue). Also had the internal Rad-Away perk.

Oh, an in response to the comment above.
TunaLiargaming wrote:If the vore belly multi prey failed when doing a batch build.would it cause an issue or just not work or work and how does the multi-vore thing work cause i wanna eat more than just one person at a time.

If it fails during a batch build in Bodyslide, just do it individually, if it still fails, then redownload the Bodyslide files for the Vore mod and try again.

If the mesh isn't present, it won't stop the mod working, it just won't appear in game.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:45 pm

SelBles wrote:However, no details are given on WHERE this special version of the file was found and I can't seem to locate it anywhere on Eka's.

Higher up in this thread
Use the search function if you truly can't find it.
SelBles wrote:Also, I don't seem to be gaining ANY health from voring, is this intentional or a bug?

Intentional
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:48 pm

I've been away from fallout vore for a while. Has anyone made it so an npc can swallow and digest you or nah?

I've got all the other bits and pieces everyone's been making so far (like the one that fixes the stomach menu and makes the melee weapons vore weapons) but I don't really see anything about npc pred digestion.

If anyone knows I'd love to know and if it's still a thing for the future, then whatever I guess.
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby nooneudknow » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:22 pm

TheKinkyFox wrote:I've been away from fallout vore for a while. Has anyone made it so an npc can swallow and digest you or nah?

I've got all the other bits and pieces everyone's been making so far (like the one that fixes the stomach menu and makes the melee weapons vore weapons) but I don't really see anything about npc pred digestion.

If anyone knows I'd love to know and if it's still a thing for the future, then whatever I guess.

Paperairplaneclip's mod (the one that makes the various melee weapons vore capable) also makes it possible for npc pred digestion. (If you get eaten though you'll have to reload a save and make sure ai detection is on by typing tdetect into console commands.)
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:27 pm

nooneudknow wrote:
TheKinkyFox wrote:I've been away from fallout vore for a while. Has anyone made it so an npc can swallow and digest you or nah?

Paperairplaneclip's mod (the one that makes the various melee weapons vore capable) also makes it possible for npc pred digestion. (If you get eaten though you'll have to reload a save and make sure ai detection is on by typing tdetect into console commands.)

Yeah I know that one. It makes it so when you've "died" you just stay in the npc as a belly 5 or however many people the npc has in their stomach at the time. What I'm talking about is actually being digested, like cycling through all the different bellies; like when you digest a enemy. I appreciate your comment though, thanks. :-D
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Yea, I've made these little tweaks so that you actually get digested by the npc now, forgot to upload.
AI detection command still required when you get digested.
Make a backup of your scripts and put mine in the folder instead
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5egn22fxe44f ... pt.7z?dl=0
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:06 pm

You're a one-in-a-million, paper. Keep up the awesome work, man! :D
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby LunarCataphract » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:17 pm

I must ask....does anyone have a full list of this mod's perks and what they do?

Also does the base mod allow you to eat things like Deathclaws, Robots and Super Mutants with the right perks? I know the giantess/growth one lets you eat bigger things as you grow but I am wondering if the base mod allows the same; as in lets you eat bigger stuff without growing in height.

Sorry this may be a silly question but the mod that gives melee weapons the vore ability. Is there anyway to deprive NPCs of those weapons? As it seems to override the whole "block female/male pred" options on the Holotape. I guess a better solution might special versions of melee weapons that can only be acquired via consoles or a special storage container? Would that be possible? Or does something like that exist already?

Also clothes ripping doesn't seem to un-equip anything? Also is there an independent fix for the inability to take items from your stomach?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:06 am

Does anyone else get CTDs when indigestion starts?]

Update:m Reinstalling Vore seems to have resolved the issue.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby acualsims » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:51 am

LunarCataphract wrote:I must ask....does anyone have a full list of this mod's perks and what they do?

Also does the base mod allow you to eat things like Deathclaws, Robots and Super Mutants with the right perks? I know the giantess/growth one lets you eat bigger things as you grow but I am wondering if the base mod allows the same; as in lets you eat bigger stuff without growing in height.

Sorry this may be a silly question but the mod that gives melee weapons the vore ability. Is there anyway to deprive NPCs of those weapons? As it seems to override the whole "block female/male pred" options on the Holotape. I guess a better solution might special versions of melee weapons that can only be acquired via consoles or a special storage container? Would that be possible? Or does something like that exist already?

Also clothes ripping doesn't seem to un-equip anything? Also is there an independent fix for the inability to take items from your stomach?

First, the enemies and perks is true once you've eaten enough npcs to level up and gain perks those perks should become available, If I'm not mistaken its around vore level 40 or 50.

Second, the only weapons in the base mod is the "devour whole" and "Devour whole and alive", but Paperairplaneclip's add-on mod adds the "devour whole" ability to several melee weapons which means random npcs can eat other npc's or you if they have the weapons.

Third, as of beta 1.1 the clothes ripping does nothing other than play and audio clip, and as for a fix with the inability to take items out of your stomach I personally only had it for one problem, have god mode active. If you don't have it active then unfortunately I don't know how to fix it.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:24 am

LunarCataphract wrote:Sorry this may be a silly question but the mod that gives melee weapons the vore ability. Is there anyway to deprive NPCs of those weapons? As it seems to override the whole "block female/male pred" options on the Holotape.

acualsims wrote:Second, the only weapons in the base mod is the "devour whole" and "Devour whole and alive", but Paperairplaneclip's add-on mod adds the "devour whole" ability to several melee weapons which means random npcs can eat other npc's or you if they have the weapons.

My mod consists of two parts, one of the part alternates the scripts in order to make the NPC vore much more viable (No more infinite loading screens, see your predator's belly shrink as they digest you, and overall, make it more deadly). This part is what causes the predators to be female only, because I found that in the base game, the male/female option had NO effect whatsoever. So I implemented my own preference in my custom scripts.

However, the mod which adds the vore ability to weapons has NOTHING to do with male/female vore options, so try only installing the esp and NOT the scripts, and see what happens
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:53 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:Sorry this may be a silly question but the mod that gives melee weapons the vore ability. Is there anyway to deprive NPCs of those weapons? As it seems to override the whole "block female/male pred" options on the Holotape.

acualsims wrote:Second, the only weapons in the base mod is the "devour whole" and "Devour whole and alive", but Paperairplaneclip's add-on mod adds the "devour whole" ability to several melee weapons which means random npcs can eat other npc's or you if they have the weapons.

My mod consists of two parts, one of the part alternates the scripts in order to make the NPC vore much more viable (No more infinite loading screens, see your predator's belly shrink as they digest you, and overall, make it more deadly). This part is what causes the predators to be female only, because I found that in the base game, the male/female option had NO effect whatsoever. So I implemented my own preference in my custom scripts.

However, the mod which adds the vore ability to weapons has NOTHING to do with male/female vore options, so try only installing the esp and NOT the scripts, and see what happens

Okay I tried it with JUST the ESP and sadly it doesn't grant the weapons any vore abilities by itself.

And thanks for the information Acu.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Delt » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:20 pm

could we have a post dedicated to a compilation of the addons created so far for this mod? it's very time consuming to have to comb 32 pages to find the one original post you want. thanks in advance.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:14 pm

That might work better if each add on made its own thread. That way any updates or patches don't need to be edited into the addons post by Redblue or by who ever made the addon post.
LunarCataphract
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game