Minecraft vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Minecraft vore

Postby jonathan123 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Anyone know of any other Vore servers besides Vorecraft??
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Re: Minecraft vore

Postby TheSignPainter » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:58 pm

there was one that inexplicably went down a couple months back...hell, if you look on the bottom half of the front page i actually asked what happened to it.

it's the only other one i know of, sadly.
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:50 pm

There is the Sofury server though it have very little vore and more other furry fetishes

minecraft.sofurry.com

I suggest you make your own server though, With mods!¨
Love nightfury! <3
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelocityGaming » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:13 am

i am currently making a better version of vorecraft but sadly without the vore mod as the creator of Vorecraft didnt want to lend his source codes to me
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tem1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:32 pm

VelocityGaming wrote:i am currently making a better version of vorecraft but sadly without the vore mod as the creator of Vorecraft didnt want to lend his source codes to me

I'm actually going to help him but he hasn't been updating it sadly
Tem1
New to the forum

Postby Tem1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:34 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Tem1 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tem1
New to the forum

Postby MariAquaria » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Tem1 wrote:
wierdo2000 wrote:There is the Sofury server though it have very little vore and more other furry fetishes

minecraft.sofurry.com

I suggest you make your own server though, With mods!¨
Love nightfury! <3

Is there a age restriction to it like Vorecraft? And does it even have the vore mod the Vorecraft creator made?

First, it's not a mod, it's a plugin.
Second, NO because Cookies made it SPECIFICALLY for VoreCraft.
Third, if you're asking if it has an age restriction, that implies you're underaged, so if that's the case, you shouldn't be posting on this website, or even be on this website in the first place.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:23 pm

There is an older plugin out there which has no connection to Cookies, as far as I know - it was running on devourcraft before that went down.

That said, community is much more important than source code. Anyone with a logical mind can push through code issues, but it takes actual talents to build and maintain a healthy community. It would be a great thing to see.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game