I'm making a Gaintess Vore Platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

I'm making a Gaintess Vore Platformer

Postby dele350b26b9 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 pm

I'm currently building a macro/micro vore platform game where you (the player) has to escape a city that is being rampaged by a group of giantesses,
the concept is fairly simple, you just navigate your way through the level jumping from box to box and other platforms whilst avoiding (or running into as I imagine alot of players are going to do) the hungry hands of these titanic ladies rampaging the city. :gulp:

So i've been working on the game for the past week or so and I've made quite a bit of progress, and I've wanted to share what I've done so far, now I am not going to release a playable download/website yet, as I feel the game isn't nearly complete enough for even like a alpha-release, I did however prepare a little trailer to kinda show the visual's and the general idea of the game:

Heres the link for those who want to check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MEKAp6 ... e=youtu.be

If anyone has any questions or some tips and suggestions, feel free to ask me anything, Ill try my best to respond quickly.

*EDIT*
Here is the link to the first release (Keep in mind bugs and other inconviniences will be present)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk0bu ... er+v01.exe
Last edited by dele350b26b9 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Re: I'm making a Gaintess Vore Platformer

Postby GameOfPickles » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:59 pm

This looks really cool so far! I'm definitely going to keep watch on this.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 pm

scat will be?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby JohnnyBoy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Looks good! Relatively basic platforming, but giantesses as obstacles sounds like a good subject matter to give it.
(Inactive as of 2/5/17)
JohnnyBoy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Celestia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:32 pm

you have my attention. will there be an option to play as a female in the final game and would it be possible to get prepared as a sandwich before being eaten by one of the giantesses. like maybe a boss level would involve a giantess with a huge picnic basket that can act as a moving platform while you have to keep from falling off but if you do fall off the giantess carrying the picnic basket catches you and then makes you into a sandwich using bread, lettuce, etc. she's carrying around in her picnic basket and then eats you.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby dele350b26b9 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:47 pm

DarkRain wrote:scat will be?

Wasn't planning on it, not a fan myself, but maybe I can add like a little button to the start menu that says: 'Enable Scat' or something, it is going to take some more animation time for something I don't personally like though, so I wouldn't expect it in the first build.

Celestia wrote:you have my attention. will there be an option to play as a female in the final game and would it be possible to get prepared as a sandwich before being eaten by one of the giantesses. like maybe a boss level would involve a giantess with a huge picnic basket that can act as a moving platform while you have to keep from falling off but if you do fall off the giantess carrying the picnic basket catches you and then makes you into a sandwich using bread, lettuce, etc. she's carrying around in her picnic basket and then eats you.

I have thought about making a female version of the player, as I know alot of people here prefer female prey, It's really quite do-able cause all I have to do is change up a few sprites and re-render the animations.
And regarding your idea, sound fun, I do want to add alot of diffrent preds in the future (currently 3) so there is room for alot of diffrent scenario's.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:23 pm

medar84th wrote:
DarkRain wrote:scat will be?

Wasn't planning on it, not a fan myself, but maybe I can add like a little button to the start menu that says: 'Enable Scat' or something, it is going to take some more animation time for something I don't personally like though, so I wouldn't expect it in the first build.

Don't feel compelled by anyone to make shit you don't enjoy. (pun intended)

You owe it to no one. Your game, your time, your enjoyment.

Looks pretty decent for an Alpha stage though. Could use a falling animation to really make it look top notch from a polish standpoint but you've got a solid start.

Gameplay wise I'd recommend considering a crouch button to avoid a hand reaching down, perhaps a mid air dodge ala smash bros style with a cooldown to prevent spamming it. But it's your choice how strategic you want to make it. I just see potential here. There's other platformer conventions that make games like sonic and mario good that could apply here. But I won't digress that much unless it's desired.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby nullstuff » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Looks lovely so far! I'm very excited to see this progress. Do you think there will be any other ways of getting vored? Like platforming above some giantess' open mouths, perhaps? That's only a suggestion, though, and I guarantee I'll love the game regardless of what you put in!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Looks aweeesome! Like the above said. I'd love to fall on those discarded panties as a trap and end up squished inside a girl or something ^_^ looks great so far though!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dele350b26b9 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:20 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Don't feel compelled by anyone to make shit you don't enjoy. (pun intended)

You owe it to no one. Your game, your time, your enjoyment.

Looks pretty decent for an Alpha stage though. Could use a falling animation to really make it look top notch from a polish standpoint but you've got a solid start.

Gameplay wise I'd recommend considering a crouch button to avoid a hand reaching down, perhaps a mid air dodge ala smash bros style with a cooldown to prevent spamming it. But it's your choice how strategic you want to make it. I just see potential here. There's other platformer conventions that make games like sonic and mario good that could apply here. But I won't digress that much unless it's desired.

I suppose you're right about the scat thing, but I do like it if there is something for everyone, (gawd now that i've said that I need to implement furry pred's don't I?) So I might still add it later on if I'm happy with the game and have some spare time.

And regarding your suggestion's, I was already working on jumping/falling animations, cause right now I only got a Idle & running done, and I do like the idea of you being able to crouch, like you'll go slower when you do that, buy you can also crouch under boxes allowing for more detailed level design, I like it! And the midair dodge... I have no Idea if I'm going to be able to pull that off, and if that isn't going to be buggy, (I'm not an actual developer) but the idea sounds fun, I'll consider it.

nullstuff wrote:Looks lovely so far! I'm very excited to see this progress. Do you think there will be any other ways of getting vored? Like platforming above some giantess' open mouths, perhaps? That's only a suggestion, though, and I guarantee I'll love the game regardless of what you put in!

Yes! I was planning on making other types of vore as well, there already is a 'hidden' vore scenario in the game that I didn't include in the trailer cause I don't want to spoil everything, but I was also thinking about maybe adding some gaint bouncy butt in the middle of the parcour, and maybe add AV/UB 'deaths' aswell.
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:04 am

medar84th wrote:Yes! I was planning on making other types of vore as well, there already is a 'hidden' vore scenario in the game that I didn't include in the trailer cause I don't want to spoil everything, but I was also thinking about maybe adding some gaint bouncy butt in the middle of the parcour, and maybe add AV/UB 'deaths' aswell.

Who's to say that the ub has to be fatal? You could make it so that it's a way to get to secret areas, with the internal view while the girl moves somewhere else.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:41 am

It reminds me of RAADD. Looking forward to see it. How many "enemies" will be in the game?
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dele350b26b9 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:23 am

forumlurker wrote:It reminds me of RAADD. Looking forward to see it. How many "enemies" will be in the game?

I see why you would make that comparison, I don't know how many preds I am going to add yet, I'm looking at maybe 5 or 6 for the first 'Beta' Release, but I want to add alot more.

Also Patch Notes I guess:

- Added ability to duck
http://i.imgur.com/sAIpMS7.png

- Added way to finish the level
http://i.imgur.com/EiDQNQq.png

- Working on another pred
http://i.imgur.com/THnvhTA.png
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:24 pm

medar84th wrote:
nullstuff wrote:Looks lovely so far! I'm very excited to see this progress. Do you think there will be any other ways of getting vored? Like platforming above some giantess' open mouths, perhaps? That's only a suggestion, though, and I guarantee I'll love the game regardless of what you put in!

Yes! I was planning on making other types of vore as well, there already is a 'hidden' vore scenario in the game that I didn't include in the trailer cause I don't want to spoil everything, but I was also thinking about maybe adding some gaint bouncy butt in the middle of the parcour, and maybe add AV/UB 'deaths' aswell.

I'm not gonna lie, that was exactly what I was hoping to hear! Best of luck, I'm super pumped to see this game progress! :D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:41 pm

Hmmm... Interesting!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LordHiro » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:54 am

The game looks like fun
Why would you want to eat me? What makes you so sure I taste good?
LordHiro
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:07 am

I find the player character's facial expression hilarious given the city is being sacked by a bunch of Giantess. But it looks like a solid platformer
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby MariAquaria » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:52 am

VoreNut wrote:
medar84th wrote:Yes! I was planning on making other types of vore as well, there already is a 'hidden' vore scenario in the game that I didn't include in the trailer cause I don't want to spoil everything, but I was also thinking about maybe adding some gaint bouncy butt in the middle of the parcour, and maybe add AV/UB 'deaths' aswell.

Who's to say that the ub has to be fatal? You could make it so that it's a way to get to secret areas, with the internal view while the girl moves somewhere else.

Nobody ever said UB has to be fatal. That's why he has 'death' in quotes.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby dele350b26b9 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:40 am

EveKitsune wrote:
VoreNut wrote:

Nobody ever said UB has to be fatal. That's why he has 'death' in quotes.

I was thinking about adding quicktime events for that, like you have to mash space, and than quickly press 'E' to prevent getting pushed inside, and maybe once inside you can get one more shot at it, to try and stimulate your host to the point of 'excreting' you, if you fail this I'll add like a little animation of you sliding deeper inside and the giantess looking statisfied, I wasn't planning on continuing the platforming inside of them, given the size-diffrence I've made that would be a little silly I think
dele350b26b9
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:03 pm

medar84th wrote:I was thinking about adding quicktime events for that, like you have to mash space, and than quickly press 'E' to prevent getting pushed inside, and maybe once inside you can get one more shot at it, to try and stimulate your host to the point of 'excreting' you, if you fail this I'll add like a little animation of you sliding deeper inside and the giantess looking statisfied, I wasn't planning on continuing the platforming inside of them, given the size-diffrence I've made that would be a little silly I think

Ah, but what I meant is that the giantess could take you to a secret area and dump you out there. And to make struggling out worth it, the secret would be higher risk and higher reward, so struggling would let you escape said challenge if you don't feel ready for it.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game