Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:46 am

thelandcruzer wrote:First I would like to thank you for taking someone's project over!!!! :D
I hate to look at a thread only to find it's DDDEEEAAADDD. :zombie:
Some people only want what they want.
I do like and think side paths could help for the optional things.
Some of the things I like so far are:
male or female playable charactor
( if possible ) multi-saves ( I am a completist )
some of Lakeless's ideas.
and lastly a complete game.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK. (something that should be in every post :-D - not when can I download and play :evil: )
take your time to do your best work. :D

Thanks! I will do just that! I'm excited with how well the game is coming along and I know you guys are going to love the new scenes, and quests as well as the old content fixed up! :-D
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby CakePisces » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:19 am

Looking Forward to that Raiden! :gulp:
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:34 am

I'm looking every day now into this thread, to see if there are any updates xD
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:06 am

I have a feeling it takes more weeks every week.
Guess Raiden264 does not just bugfixing but already implement F/F and therefor delaying new version for months.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby MagicznyKrzysztof » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:25 am

It's no new update to forest monster. Raiden make alone new game so he need some time. We must be patient guys! :zombie:
MagicznyKrzysztof
Been posting for a bit

Postby CakePisces » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:51 am

If there's F/F, wouldn't that kill hungryxgirl's aura? or maybe just my thought?
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:17 am

Ryahsson wrote:If there's F/F, wouldn't that kill hungryxgirl's aura? or maybe just my thought?

Honestly spoken, I think so too. I just hope the focus will stay at the F/M
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Birichino » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Well, I don't know the backstory, but it looks neat.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ScrubEC » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:20 pm

I'm just glad this one's fixing the grammar. I wanted to like this game, but the grammar was extremely offputting for me. I believe they said English wasn't their first language, so I can definitely understand. It was just making it hard for me to really get into the game when I'm noticing all the errors.

Hope the project goes well for you though, bud. :)
Hello, everyone. Just your friendly neighborhood cutie~

If you want to chat or RP, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to respond.
ScrubEC
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kastaa » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Paradox wrote:I have a feeling it takes more weeks every week.
Guess Raiden264 does not just bugfixing but already implement F/F and therefor delaying new version for months.

It's a shame if that's the case. The game is great the way it is right now. All that is needed to make it better is bugfixing and further the story.
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:59 pm

I am indeed adding some new content. Not a ton, 2 or 3 new scenes, but mostly overall improvements like the quest journal to keep up with tasks. But as I've already said most of my time has been spent fixing the old issues (Problems with the resolution,grammar, and control switches) so that I can make the game better. It would be pointless for me to rush it out with issues when the whole purpose was to make improvements no? ^^; It should also be mentioned I have a full time job so I'm not working on it 24/7 though I do work on it when I can.

So! For now,please be patient, the game will be out as soon as I've finished testing it. I'm making sure It will be worth the wait!
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Pou28 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:00 pm

F/F would it make for me even better, but like it is now is already amazing! I can't wait!
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkdino » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:41 am

Well, I am just glad its not dying. I would love to see it finished up, and If I could I would help. I just have no idea how to use rpg maker software. But alas, thank you for picking it up and working on it.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:33 am

I think you said this your self but the main reason for it taking some time must be going trough all the text and correcting for errors, one error I remember is with one of the monsters (i believe it was the bat) where all of a sudden the text start talking about it as if it was a brother and sister relation with names that were not the MC's and other weird stuff like that.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Any updates on the game yet? ^^
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Please don't die ;-;
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kastaa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Pou28 wrote:Please don't die ;-;

Expect the worst :/
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Kastaa wrote:
Pou28 wrote:Please don't die ;-;

Expect the worst :/

No please no ;-;
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm

Guys, can we go ONE game topic without it getting spammy on 'Wheres the next update' 'Wheres the demo/game' 'Add X X and X because I say so!' Seriously, 2 weeks of silence is nothing. It takes time to develop a game- a LOT of time. If you wanna be spammy, go make a game yourself and see how friggen hard it is first- the sheer amount of times that this needs said to various people is staggering and stupid. Be patient, stop spamming, and stop assuming a game is dead unless theres been a few months of silence without prior warning.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:16 pm

killermeow wrote:Guys, can we go ONE game topic without it getting spammy on 'Wheres the next update' 'Wheres the demo/game' 'Add X X and X because I say so!' Seriously, 2 weeks of silence is nothing. It takes time to develop a game- a LOT of time. If you wanna be spammy, go make a game yourself and see how friggen hard it is first- the sheer amount of times that this needs said to various people is staggering and stupid. Be patient, stop spamming, and stop assuming a game is dead unless theres been a few months of silence without prior warning.

Why do you have to be a fucking asshole to everyone on the forum? They're all acting like idiots who don't know how to be patient, if they can't be patient, that's their problem. If you reply in a arrogant and conflicting manner, you're gonna egg it on and make it worse for yourself.

Don't worry, I can do the same thing if I'd have my own game, and expect it to happen. DON'T WORRY, they choose NOT to be patient, and it's their problem, not yours,
so you're gonna have to tolerate it, if a game dies, let's be sorry for it happening that way rather than fight over it on the forums.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game